Swingers and Pineapple Door signs

AZDivers

On adventure right now and keep passing a door decorated with a pineapple and a sign that says something along the lines of "dancing, romancing, and having fun." I presumed they were dancers, but now I'm wondering... : ) in any case, it's making me giggle every time i go by.

I love this site. You can learn so much! I never knew that most sushi was made from Butterfish and that humans can't digest the fat. Shortly after reading that I took a cruise and Butterfish was specifically on the menu at the Windjammer! :eek: I stayed away. Then there were the bananas. If you can't find them, look near the ketchup and mayo. Now, pineapples and Pinnacles! On our next trip, I'm going to cruise the hallways looking for pineapples decorating doors. I haven't thought ahead enough to know what I will do once I find one, but at least I will know what it's about! ;p

I love this site. You can learn so much! I never knew that most sushi was made from Butterfish and that humans can't digest the fat. Shortly after reading that I took a cruise and Butterfish was specifically on the menu at the Windjammer! :eek: I stayed away. Then there were the bananas. If you can't find them, look near the ketchup and mayo. Now, pineapples and Pinnacles! On our next trip, I'm going to cruise the hallways looking for pineapples decorating doors. I haven't thought ahead enough to know what I will do once I find one, but at least I will know what it's about! ;p

You've been around long enough to remember the black light lady. That has to be my all time favorite.

I love this site. You can learn so much! I never knew that most sushi was made from Butterfish and that humans can't digest the fat. Shortly after reading that I took a cruise and Butterfish was specifically on the menu at the Windjammer! ;p

Lol- I can’t tell if you are joking or not, so a just correction... butterfish, or “white tuna” is actually really named Escolar. It is just one of many, many fish types that are used in sushi. Most sushi is not made from Escolar. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also if you are ever grocery shopping and see a pineapple sitting upside down in a grocery cart, that's supposed to be a sign of an actively looking couple.......heard that from a buddy at work a while back......just hope I don't accidently place my next pineapple purchase the wrong way in my cart ....hahahahaha

Test out the theory.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Dole Plantation was great when we were there. People definitely went to town licking those cones. :D;)

I’m good with whatever people choose to do. To me it’s what works for the individual. I always found cruisers to be accepting of all lifestyles, for guests and crew.

I'm sorry if my comments hurt you. No..I'm not angry. However..you swingers seem to be rather angry. Why? Why aren't you accepting of others? Why can't you accept not everyone wants to be like you?

Nevermind..I know why ...because you are apparently every other person out there...

Um ok...bridge for sale?

Actually you seem To be quite angry...but it's understandable all things considered.

So..I guess I'm correct....that unless everyone accepts your lifestyle ....we are the bad guys

You have the right to be nasty to us...but we can't have an opinion that involves not approving of your extra curricular activities

Sorry to break it to you but not everyone needs to accept you..nor will everyone accept you...nor can they be forced to accept you...

I can say straight to your face I don't care for your lifestyle...yup I can...because I'm not firing you because of it or hurting you because of it..got it...good. You see I cannot be forced to accept what you do. Just like I can't be forced to accept many many things in this world....bottom line is as long as I do nothing to hurt you because of your lifestyle....

So stop being so defensive of a lifestyle you claim is quite common ok

I don't defend my lifestyle...which is also quite common..

If you reread the first line of your above quoted post you will realize who the defensive one is

It's you not me

I don't defend what I do...no need to

Enjoy your "key swapping" parties.

You sure went out of your way to make your point, but sorry, I don't buy it. I read remob4's post a few times and I don't see anger, defensiveness, or exclusivity. Quite the opposite on all accounts, actually. Maybe a bit of sarcasm, but that's all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Lol- I can’t tell if you are joking or not, so a just correction... butterfish, or “white tuna” is actually really named Escolar. It is just one of many, many fish types that are used in sushi. Most sushi is not made from Escolar. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No there was a post about sushi and "butterfish squirts"! I thought it was hilarious when I saw the sign in the Windjammer and remembered the post. There was even a post about naming your trivia team the Butterfish Squirts. I tried. But alas, my team members just looked at me strange when I suggested the name. :o

As for all the "I wouldn't want to be on the cruise AFTER one of those cruises", do you think it is any worse than sleeping in a cabin after a honeymoon couple or a single guy or gal after the hooked up after meeting at the bar?

And I met two different bartenders on two different cruises that had worked on one of THOSE cruises. Both (one a lady) said that, yes, they are given the choice to go or not. However, they are shuttled to another ship to replace those who are moved to that cruise so missing out on money isn't a problem. Both said they like working them because the people are friendly, they tip very well, other than the pool deck there was no nudity, and no sexual activity allowed in public areas.

Speaking of nudity, since etiquette says they are supposed to sit on a towel, do their towels have "this side up" embroidered on them??? :confused:

8068b85b6857bceb196b273c88aca1f5.jpg

Throw about 250 Pinnacles and 2,000 Dimond/Diamond Plus members on the Harmony of the Seas with Michael Bayley for seven days. Now add in Ultimate Drink Packages, Billy Ocean and Michael Bolton and you know tops are coming off and pineapple juices will be flowing.

So much like a Girls Gone Wild commercial, I’m going to limit the words and hopefully entice you visually.

*My apologies to the other live threads, but you all know my interests are very singular and I don’t want to disrupt regular network programming.

**My advance apologies, Bob! [emoji6]

OMG!!! This guy is posting on the president's cruise. I wonder if he has seen this thread yet??!!!!

• Haha 1

OMG!!! This guy is posting on the president's cruise. I wonder if he has seen this thread yet??!!!!

Seriously? Rick has posted in this thread! He is the one who bought the pineapple suit! The love thread theme is a joke because of this thread...he even referenced it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK. I must have missed his somewhere along after it got depressing in here. He needs to post some type of disclaimer in that post for those that don't read this one. He is going to be dragging all those innocents to hell in a hand basket! :loudcry::loudcry:

OK. I must have missed his somewhere along after it got depressing in here. He needs to post some type of disclaimer in that post for those that don't read this one. He is going to be dragging all those innocents to hell in a hand basket! :loudcry::loudcry:

LOL, Rick might be the engineer for that locomotive and there’s nothing wrong with that. Having sailed with him once already and again next September I know the fun we are going to have.

Rick already gave an apology to Bob the moderator. Someone always get their nose out of joint, even on the most boring of threads.

Actually you seem To be quite angry...

If you reread the first line of your above quoted post you will realize who the defensive one is

Enjoy your "key swapping" parties.

Maggie - Bless your heart, your walls-o-text are proving you wrong. I haven't gotten defensive or angry in any of my comments; I'm sorry if you feel I have offended your way of life, I didn't mean to.

FYI - We don't swap keys anymore; it's not the 60's anymore hunny ;)