Swingers and Pineapple Door signs

AZDivers

First I am hearing of the pineapple/swinger .

There actually are adult private full charter cruises where, according to this thread, pineapples must are plentiful.

I really want to know if the pineapple is a swingers symbol, but really don't want to have that Google search on my computer or phone! In the south, the Pineapple is a symbol of southern hospitality and is used often in decorating.

M

Look up incognito mode instead.

OK. I must have missed his somewhere along after it got depressing in here. He needs to post some type of disclaimer in that post for those that don't read this one. He is going to be dragging all those innocents to hell in a hand basket! :loudcry::loudcry:

It will be good for those innocents. Might be the spice of life their life has needed. Pineapple upside down and all. [emoji3]

Plus Ricks “Live” threads are quite fun, pineapples or no pineapples.

People need to lighten up. [emoji3]

Two cruises ago when I was on the Independence of the seas there was a swinger advertising on the announcement board. Thought I took a picture of it, but can’t seem to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

Oh and those of us who do not approve..or follow..or partake...or condone...this lifestyle are basically...

1. Bigots...which means your way is right and we are not allowed to ever disagree with your way. But it's ok for you to disagree with us.

No, it's not that you don't agree or approve or partake or condone that makes you a bigot. It's that you went straight for insults, slurs and imagined stereotypes. Most people don't approve of swinging, but only some of them are bigots.

I have to respond. Don’t turn my words into something I did not say. Nowhere did I, nor do I, associate swingers with pedophiles.

I am calling out a particularly disturbing statement, by someone else mind you, that parents should not dress kids in clothing with unicorns because of what “unicorns really mean”.

You are twisting that person's words even worse than your words were twisted.

lol I'm not paranoid vanilla at all....I just think it's rather disgusting that couples ...married or otherwise...swap spouses/partners and think that those who don't follow this lifestyle are the paranoid ones

Do they swing in private or is it group? Just wondering

Btw...yup I'm guessing it goes on all over the place....I live 30 minutes north of NYC and just heard of a little town a bit further north where it's a very common occurrence

No wonder the kids minds are all messed up...

Hey Colton...I hear your dad fooled around with my mother on Saturday night

Oh Tyler..was that your mom? I thought it was Mackenzies mom

So, I decided to go back and find the post where this thread turned nasty, and this is clearly it. You came into this thread where people were mostly joking around and said that swingers were disgusting and are the reason that kids minds are messed up.

After reading this though, I can only assume that you were trolling to intentionally derail this thread. I mean, you posted in response to someone saying, "I'm also pretty sure that the pineapple myth is just put out by the swinger groups so they can watch all the paranoid vanilla folks freak out." First, that person is clearly talking about swingers in the third person, indicating that they are not one, yet you respond to them like they are. Second, that person uses "paranoid vanilla," in a way that has nothing to do with you, yet you jump on it with this like you're making an assumption that it was some sort of personal attack on you, ironically behaving like the paranoid person you're claiming you're not. Third, that person talked about said paranoid person freaking out, and you proceed to freak out. I don't really buy that this level of irony isn't intentional.

Ok. Have at it . Defend “that person’s” words. The ones that I referred to.

Dan

all that person was explaining that like pineapple, unicorn can mean something within the swingers community, or more correctly the poly community. the cloths part was just a reference to how some people are freaking out, saying how they where going to throw all of there pineapple decorations away, nothing to do with children themselves.

this is a quote from urban dictionary

A bisexual person, usually though not always female, who is willing to join an existing couple, often with the presumption that this person will date and become sexually involved with both members of that couple, and not demand anything or do anything which might cause problems or inconvenience to that couple.

Ugh - why are we back to this? It’s like dealing with bickering siblings around here! ....leave the bickering and ugliness alone already! This fun lighthearted thread doesn’t need to keep going back to personal attacks or reliving comments worded in poor taste (there is no shortage of this on either side).

Both sides can benefit from Broadening your minds and not judging people you don’t know and just being nice already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh - why are we back to this? It’s like dealing with bickering siblings around here! ....leave the bickering and ugliness alone already! This fun lighthearted thread doesn’t need to keep going back to personal attacks or reliving comments worded in poor taste (there is no shortage of this on either side).

Both sides can benefit from Broadening your minds and not judging people you don’t know and just being nice already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry i had to respond to him, i was sick and tired of him taking one small sentence that was said in a joking matter and turning it into this horrible thing.

I had never heard of the pineapple/swinger connection either. What does that say about those who grow their own pineapples? Asking for a friend. 3a3ed92d25b3e617ed3952697abdb067.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If awards were given out I think this would win the post of the year!!!!!!

Thanks for making the thread ..............................well complete!

Lots of pineapple decorated doors on Liberty right now. Was wondering what that was about. Hope they had a blast!

You user name has me thinking about the new terminology we have learned about on this thread. Not matter the case, it’s all good to me. :)

Couldn’t resist taking this photo when I was at the supermarket tonight.

Briefly thought about putting one upside down in my cart, but wasn’t willing to take the chance. [emoji5]

Lol. Next time try it and report back to us to see how it all plays out. [emoji3] [emoji531]

Btw...yup I'm guessing it goes on all over the place....I live 30 minutes north of NYC and just heard of a little town a bit further north where it's a very common occurrence

Hmm, I'm about 60 minutes north of NYC. Now I'm curious as to which town it is.

To quote Seinfeld: Not that there is anything wrong with that.