Swingers and Pineapple Door signs

AZDivers

Do you realise how difficult it is to stand a pineapple upside down in your shopping cart?

Is it still OK if you take the top section off or prop it up with a few blocks of cheese??…….just asking for a friend of course.

Funny, I pondered this myself when it was mentioned.

Maybe a photo of the “candyman unicorn briefs” would bring her back. I am waiting to see if CLR shows up in a pair on the other thread.

I would post a photo, but Bob would probably take it down. Don’t google it if you have trouble unseeing things.

Maybe a photo of the “candyman unicorn briefs” would bring her back. I am waiting to see if CLR shows up in a pair on the other thread.

I would post a photo, but Bob would probably take it down. Don’t google it if you have trouble unseeing things.

Or that picture of Rick in his Diamond briefs might lure some folks back as I’m sure they are not reading his live from Harmony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ahhhh, awesome new gift [emoji320] idea for my husband! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just thinking.

On Indy Ta Nov 2014, the cruise after it was a charter. Turned out it was a lifestyle cruise.

Staff were asked to stay and work or take a holiday if they didn't want to

People on the cruise helped and worked to make up staff numbers.

Maybe some on here was on that cruise as well (Ta I mean)

Do you realise how difficult it is to stand a pineapple upside down in your shopping cart?

Is it still OK if you take the top section off or prop it up with a few blocks of cheese??…….just asking for a friend of course.

You made my afternoon! Thanks for the laugh.;p:cool:

I thought this was commonly known for many years

I am not sure where I first heard it, but I have known about the connotation for years as well. That and white rocks in your landscaping potentially means you host swinger parties. (I learned that from a house near my friends house that supposedly hosts swinger parties once a month).

I mentioned this to my 20yo son a few months ago (when he was looking at a shirt with pineapples on it) and he had never heard of it. But my 17yo had. Go figure.

DH and I definitely don’t swing. Although we were propositioned many years ago on a cruise by another couple. I guess we are too old now to get offers. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Im the OP and im pretty amazed at this thread. I have found out so much on and off this board since posting it.

Im jealous of the swingers personally. We know a few couples who do it and they are long time married and very happy. We could never do it personlly as its not for us but we can appreciate how awesome it must be to have fresh new bodies to throw down with from time to time!!! More power to em.

We will stick to diving.

I had never heard of the pineapple/swinger connection either. What does that say about those who grow their own pineapples? Asking for a friend. 3a3ed92d25b3e617ed3952697abdb067.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's a good question since I have about 8 planted in the front yard :D and we're not swingers. No one has stopped by to ask yet, but if they ever did then I would at least know why. Homegrown pineapples taste so much better than store bought.

As for the others that are offended by swingers or any other different "life styles" get your own life and don't pay attention to them if you don't like the idea. Besides it's not like they are doing it in front of you.

This pineapple thing is just to funny. Maybe I should make some of these and hand them out around the ship. I highly doubt that many would even think that it has been refered to as swinging than it simple being a tropical looking cookie.

It's easy if you prop it up in the corner of your shopping cart ...... not that I would know ..... :rolleyes::halo:;p

• Haha 1

... white rocks in your landscaping potentially means you host swinger parties. (I learned that from a house near my friends house that supposedly hosts swinger parties once a month).

Hmmm... on our way "up north" to the cabin, we pass a farm called "White Rock", that has a ton of white rocks that make up the landscaping. Now I'm curious!!