Great Upsell! Caribbean Princess 11/11/18

Working 2 Cruise

So sorry for your loss, so thrilled you get to celebrate his life onboard with your son, and so happy a sweet upsell was bestowed upon you! Enjoy your special cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thank you so much. Hubby would have loved the Caribbean... We tried to go last year but had to cancerous to his illness...

Some of you may know that my husband of 30 years passed away in July... This cruise is for my son and I... We will be doing the Ashes to Sea program...

Many condolences to you and your family on your husband's passing. I'm glad that on a cruise as significant as this one, that you received such a great upsell offer.--- EBC

I received a lovely upsell... From inside to balcony for $179 pp... For a 14 night cruise! Jumped on that one!

First let me offer my condolences on your loss, what a wonderful way to memoralize your loved one. So meaningful for you both, and second, congrats on a great offer!

Wonder if I put "no upgrade" on my reservation, if they would still offer an upsell offer. Anyone know? I am ready to say yes to a suite lol ;p

[quote name=susiefay;5717003

Wonder if I put "no upgrade" on my reservation' date=' if they would still offer an upsell offer. Anyone know? I am ready to say yes to a suite lol ;p[/quote]

Yes, you could still possibly receive an upsell offer. The "no upgrade" option means they will not move you unless they asked first.