New Sale - 60% off second guest

I just booked last Thursday for a cruise in January. With today's sale I saved a small amount ($67) but that's because the OBC I had last week became a smaller "Wander credit" today. That allowed my shareholder benefit to kick in and lower the overall price!

Check your pricing.

The new sale offering 60% off the second guest started today. I was able to save $144 per cabin for our 2020 cruise on Anthem. Our other booked cruises have gone up so much that there was no point in checking.

Thanks for the heads up.

Saved about $120 on Serenade April 2019. Funny thing was, they couldn't duplicate my mock booking price. C&A rep sent it to resolutions and got me the deal.

Interesting... did you have a screenshot to prove? Or were the figures the same but calculations differed (thinking combination discounts giving different results)

No screenshot. I told the C&A rep that I used my wife's number for the mock booking and it was lower than what he showed. He couldn't help me more than about $65 reduction, and suggested twice to go to resolutions. I wasn't interested the first time to be on hold but the second time he said resolutions, I figured I had nothing to lose.

I've gotten the price down about $450 since I booked in January.

In checking current pricing for a cruise I have booked for November 2019, I see a price about $100 less than what I booked at last April. I booked while on board with non-refundable deposit - am I eligible to get the price lowered to today's pricing? What about the obc for booking while on board?

In checking current pricing for a cruise I have booked for November 2019, I see a price about $100 less than what I booked at last April. I booked while on board with non-refundable deposit - am I eligible to get the price lowered to today's pricing? What about the obc for booking while on board?

Yes, you are eligible for a price drop, and you should not lose the OBC from booking on board. However, if your present price has some associated promo OBC, you would lose that unless the new price also as some promo OBC.

Repricing on same cruise you should keep the booking on board obc. Be aware though that not all discounts are combinable. I was excited to see a lower price than I paid just a week or so ago, only to find out that my diamond discount could not be (fully) applied so I would have had to pay an extra $23!

Finally got a small reduction for one of our cruises next year. $73 off the cruise price, plus $50 obc. We went from a refundable and zero obc to a NR deposit plus the obc. So, a savings of $123 all together, since the obc helps with the tips/onboard expenses.

Repricing on same cruise you should keep the booking on board obc. Be aware though that not all discounts are combinable. I was excited to see a lower price than I paid just a week or so ago, only to find out that my diamond discount could not be (fully) applied so I would have had to pay an extra $23!

That's just annoying. There was a thread here a few months ago (when I was still an unregistered stalker) about different ideas on revamping/changing the C&A loyalty benefits. I'm surprised this issue - lack of combining discounts - did not come up.

I had the same situation where if I repriced my cruise, I would have gotten $125 OBC but lost my $100 balcony discount. Granted, in relation to a $2,000+ cruise, $25 is just pennies so I opted to not rebook. But hey, it could have bought us lunch at JR.....or lunch for one at Chops....or a few beers at the pool bar. ...

Booked a year ago and final payment coming up very soon. Prices went down only a little but if I switch to non refundable the savings are more.

If you are very sure that you are going on the cruise, I'd switch to non-refundable.