Family of 4 on Anthem balcony cabin HELP!

although we have been on several cruises previously. We are thinking about a last minute booking on the Anthem. I just read the ship does not have a pullman. And the couch will accommodate 2 people.

We are a family of 4, my boys are 12 & 14. Anyone out there have any pros or cons to the bedding set up on the quantum class ships.

Im just affrriad it will be uncomfortable for them. I appreciate any feedback. :o

Unless you booked under a kids sail free program you might check into a inside cabin for the kids. The price difference for a inside compared to 2 extra in a balcony is sometimes comparable if not cheaper.

I did check, and it is under KSF. The savings was HUGE.

And, the cost of 2 insides was crazy. I guess i will be drinking a lot on this one🥃[emoji485]🥂[emoji898][emoji484][emoji482]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

although we have been on several cruises previously. We are thinking about a last minute booking on the Anthem. I just read the ship does not have a pullman. And the couch will accommodate 2 people.

We are a family of 4, my boys are 12 & 14. Anyone out there have any pros or cons to the bedding set up on the quantum class ships.

Im just afraid it will be uncomfortable for them. I appreciate any feedback. :o

As stated, it's not "one" doublebed sofabed - it's two separate beds in trundle style, where one bed pulls out from under the other. They are made up separately with their own linens.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

My now grown sons were fine sharing a bed when they were 2 and 4, but by 12 and 14 not so much. Even if they are "separate" beds perse, they're still not each a full size or even really twin size and not separated by any real space. 12 and 14 year olds can be as big as an adult.

As stated, it's not "one" doublebed sofabed - it's two separate beds in trundle style, where one bed pulls out from under the other. They are made up separately with their own linens.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I only need 64342 more posts to catch up to you.

Thank you...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They are young enough to not be "uncomfortable"....teens can sleep anywhere!

...and once again I ask (in vain), have you done a survey? At 12 and 14 they are not babies, and could very well be uncomfortable on some beds. :rolleyes:

...and once again I ask (in vain), have you done a survey? At 12 and 14 they are not babies, and could very well be uncomfortable on some beds. :rolleyes:

And you will never get a response. In case you haven’t noticed, there are certain “canned” responses to various queries - usually incorrect. I’m thinking they’re on auto text. In any event, the two teens are being taken on a cruise, the trundle type beds are way better than a regular sofa bed and they will have a great time.