I thought Dogs weren't allowed?

While I love my woofle dearly, I'd never consider trying to bring him on a cruise.  However, if I saw the odd dog on board (I've seen just the one), I wouldn't get stuffy about it in the slightest (some people like nothing better than having a moan), and would probably embrace the fact and give them a snug.  And share the odd Windjammer sausage. :classic_smile:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BillieJeanKaraokeKing said:

While I love my woofle dearly, I'd never consider trying to bring him on a cruise.  However, if I saw the odd dog on board (I've seen just the one), I wouldn't get stuffy about it in the slightest (some people like nothing better than having a moan), and would probably embrace the fact and give them a snug.  And share the odd Windjammer sausage. :classic_smile:

Isn't that animal cruelty?  You don't know whats in the WJ's sausages  :classic_smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/20/2018 at 9:30 AM, cruisefan0110 said:

If I am reading your post correctly, we are not discussing "muffy".  I believe everyone here believes that the emotional support animal policy has been terribly abused.  I am talking about trained/certified support animals.  Yes, some people would not have travelled 25 years ago.  I, for one, am glad that we now understand emotional needs more clearly.  And I will gladly share my cruise with those.    

🙄

On 10/20/2018 at 8:42 PM, Domino D said:

I have no problem with that provided the same happens to drunks who throw up in public spaces.  I have never seen dog poop on a cruise, and have never been on a cruise and NOT seen the crew cleaning up vomit. 

🙄

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, happymanitee said:

I’m on a ship now.  This family has 3 dogs.  This little guy in a stroller, one in a lap, and one in a carry-on bag on the floor 🙂

DE961F28-B4E3-4F59-8FE4-C65D0D8A97BC.jpeg

Are you KIDDING?!?!?!?  which ship?  Even RC cannot be so stupid to believe that THREE dogs are needed for "support."

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 10/18/2018 at 10:24 AM, John&LaLa said:

I have never seen a dog in the SL of Oasis, Allure, or Harmony.  I have seen them in the DL.

Probably have 100 days on those 3 ships

Next time you are onboard ask the staff up in the SL how often it happens.  I have seen it as recently as last week on the Oasis and have seen the same lady before, with and without the dog during the cruise. Makes us wonder.

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Freedom.   The same ship where THIS was spotted:  Image may contain: one or more people and indoor

Who would do this to a dog? Human beings are disgusting! If I ran into this... this is where guest conduct policy goes out the window, and I would get kicked off the ship and banned from RCI. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, philpcruiser said:

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT???????   Both it and the owner should have their head examined.

The owners yes... not the dog. I am sure it did not choose this absolute non-sense. Only a human being can be this stupid! 

• Like 2