10-18-18 Thursday Weigh-In We're Back.. Are You?

Belle

Come One Come All

This will be a two week weigh-in...Do you have a win

Missed you all.... You never call

Anything exciting happen while CC was down..Or did you just sit with a frown

Hope you just didn't eat all the time...Instead hope you had water with a lime

Exercising would of been nice...Then tea with ice

Wishing you a Good Morning today...Hope the scale has something nice to say

(can't get this post to get the lines together no matter how I try..Always double spaces)   Help!

• Like 2

Well how do you like the new CC? Least didn't lose our post numbers like we did last time.

I should have more numbers. Don't like the double spacing. Also now can't see how many reading

our post.  I'll be on hear till Sunday night then I'm gone on my cruise. Please someone keep the

thread going. Mike said he couldn't do it this time. Who ever gets here first start it please. I'm

sorry but I think someone said they could do it. Can't remember who. Just get it started for Thursday,

we don't want to lose it. I'll try to come in and maybe try to start but you know how cruises are..either

your busy or the internet doesn't work.  Will be gone six weeks.  Thanks.:classic_smile:

Good Morning Belle .. So nice to have the threads "postable" ... I made a mistake and twisted wrong and my sciatica pinched (probably the worst it has been) .. I have a wonderful chiropractor that I go to (never believed in them - but he is amazing).  It has been difficult to even walk ... hopefully next week.

In the mean time, I seem to have gained weight in these last two weeks (sigh) .. 0.6# -- could have been worse.

I leave on Wednesday to go to a wedding in Mississippi ... so I won't be around for 6-7 days.

Hope everyone has a great weekend ... Belle hope you have a wonderful cruise.  Jan 

• Like 1

My two weeks number is 2.6 pounds lost. I made my commitment to getting to a healthier weight at the beginning of August and have been doing well, down 19 pounds. 

Sustaining the success to reach my long-term goal is scary and why I've joined you all here! Thank you for the support! 

Possibly TMI, but have to make a shout out to my new diet support food, Bran Buds cereal! I was feeling really bloated, even though I'm eating more fruits and veggies, things were moving slow if you know what I mean 😊. Not any more, thanks to 1/3 cup of the cereal in my yogurt. 

Good morning, all.

I am down a total of 1.8lbs. 

Belle, I hope you have a wonderful cruise.  I can't imagine being on a cruise for 6 weeks.  It sounds wonderful.

Jan, have a great time at the wedding. 

shellebelle, awesome loss.  Congratulations.

Rose

• Like 1

Good morning all.  I'll try to remember to weigh myself every Thursday, but I didn't this morning as I had a personal training session last night and I'm hurting, so I know I'm retaining water.  And oh joy, I have another session scheduled for tonight.

A little bit about me, I've been doing WW since 1/21/2018, which is the day after I stepped off the NCL Escape.  I am currently down 57 pounds and I'm hoping to hit the 75 pound mark by my next cruise, which is 1/31/2019.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Belle said:

Well how do you like the new CC? Least didn't lose our post numbers like we did last time.

I should have more numbers. Don't like the double spacing. Also now can't see how many reading

our post.  I'll be on hear till Sunday night then I'm gone on my cruise. Please someone keep the

thread going. Mike said he couldn't do it this time. Who ever gets here first start it please. I'm

sorry but I think someone said they could do it. Can't remember who. Just get it started for Thursday,

we don't want to lose it. I'll try to come in and maybe try to start but you know how cruises are..either

your busy or the internet doesn't work.  Will be gone six weeks.  Thanks.:classic_smile:

I should be around next Thursday and will start if no one else has by the time I log in.

(and I agree, double space is very annoying)

Edited by pacruise804
double spacing comment

Belle - have a great cruise!

Jan - ouch:classic_sad: Hope you heal soon and can enjoy the wedding.

Shellbelle and NYer- great job with the losses 🙂

Debala - sorry you are sore too, but it's a good sore - right?  Keep up the great work

It's been a crazy busy week for me and I have a net two week gain of .4 lb.  We have an evening 5K this Saturday and hopefully that will help, but we are also traveling for another college visit so a maintain will be a win for me.  For a number of reasons I think I might have some thyroid issues contributing to the weight and depression issues too - next week I plan to check in with my doctor and see what's going on - hopefully get some answers.

I hope everyone else "finds" us again.  Have a great weekend everyone!

• Like 1

Thank you all for the good wishes. Wish you all could come with me. Wouldn't that be fun!

I lost 2 lbs for the 2 weeks. Did someone fix the posts..the lines together now. Thank you whoever you are.

Jan so sorry you hurt yourself. Hope you feel better day day. Enjoy the wedding and the time away.

Shellebelle Congrats on your weight loss for the 2 weeks. Glad you found something that helps you.

Rose good loss for the 2 weeks. Aren't you at goal or very near? Your doing so good. I can't wait to be gone 45 days.

Most before was 35 days.

Deb your doing great, losing 57 lbs since January. Great on the exercise, sorry your hurting.

pacruise thanks for starting the posts when you can. Good luck on your 5k. Thinking of getting my thyroid checked

next year for many reasons too.

cruise42 staying the same and losing 2 lbs good outcome for 2 weeks.

Hope everyone comes in the next few days. Wishing all a good weekend.

HI all!

I've been MIA, reading but not posting. We had our Thanksgiving earlier this month, I baked & ate, had my cataract surgery so haven't been exercising therefore I'm up 1.6 lbs since the last time I posted. I have my cruise in 2 weeks so wish I could lose 20 lbs in that time period but that'd be wishful thinking!!😉

Jan ~ hope you're feeling better & can enjoy the wedding. The surgery went well & I don't actually recall that part of it because they give you an IV with sedative in it so you're awake but not really in tune. The worst part for me is the drops you have to do before & after. All seems well & I can see clearer now the cataract is gone, sounds like a song title, lol.

I went to the hairdresser yesterday & one girl, who was a little heavy now seems to be 1/2 her old self. Some people are so good at losing weight, have such determination, wish I was one of them!

Belle ~ have a great cruise! Yikes that's a lot of days on a ship, 14 is about my limit but good for you.

Have a great weekend & good week ahead. See you Thursday.

~ Jo ~ 😊

Jo I'm glad your surgery went well and you can see better.

Have fun on your cruise. Packing now for mine. Well I am when

I get off of the computer!:classic_laugh: ( I do have two days to do it!)

The longest cruise I had was 35. Can't wait for 45 days! Wish I

could do the Around the World one. The prices and I would have to pay DOUBLE!

Don't think so.

Edited by Belle

Hard to use the board now that none of the mobile apps work with it anymore. 

Down 2 more from 2 weeks ago to 207.  Been pretty good - had pizza once but 99% of the time I've stayed on course. 

Giving the smoker a workout - it's a lot of fun to experiment - even the mistakes are tasty! Keto is neato is my new favorite saying... 

Did pork loins and sliced belly last week, and tonight the chicken was quite spectacular if I say so myself. I'd kill for some ice cream though... 

IMG_20181020_182852-01.jpeg

20181014_094616-01.jpeg

20181014_124007-01.jpeg

Hi all!

shootr ~ that meat does look yummy!!

Belle ~ the lady is going solo & DH said it's costing her $60K!! I'd rather take more cruises for that kind of money.

Oh well, it'll get her away from the winter here.

Have a nice day! I'm looking forward to my sirloin of lamb supper. It was so good the last time we had it & not as expensive as a leg or rack.

~ Jo ~ 😊

Ok got ya now.  I know I would love to do the World Cruise but so much money and

have to pay double. No way! Like you rather use the money and take many cruises.

I follow the blogs of some who take Hal's World cruise every year. I wonder how they

do it and they don't just have inside cabins. Have higher price ones. Must be nice.🚢

More power to them. Enjoy it now never know what can happen.

I'm all packed, except carry-on. Got it in one suitcase (under 50 lbs) but had to leave a few things out.

Suitcase, carry-on and purse will be heavy.:classic_laugh:

Where's Mike and the others? Miss you when you don't come in. Know Diana on a long cruise.

Taking shuttle at 3: 30 Ca time to the airport. Then the flights. I use to love to fly but they

have ruin it craming people in. Luggage fees ect. Some flights empty seat between me and others

and empty seats on plane. Hope it stays that way.

Will try and keep in contact a little depends if internet works and how busy I am.

You all come in and talk. Have a Happy Halloween! Watch out for the CANDY!:classic_sad:

HI all!

FlatlandDave ~ sure you can come in, all are welcome! That's a nice start to your weight loss journey, as they say.😉

Belle ~ I checked the prices for the World cruise & the lanai category, which sounds expensive, is sold out!! I used to get emails from the Captain on the World cruise but think maybe I unsubscribed.

Bon Voyage & have a great time!

Have a nice week peeps & see you Thursday with hopefully a good report for a change!

I'm going to start doing some exercise again & am waitng for my new pedometer to track my steps so maybe I'll use My Fitness Pal again.

~ Jo ~ 😊

On 10/20/2018 at 7:56 PM, shootr said:

Hard to use the board now that none of the mobile apps work with it anymore. 

Down 2 more from 2 weeks ago to 207.  Been pretty good - had pizza once but 99% of the time I've stayed on course. 

Giving the smoker a workout - it's a lot of fun to experiment - even the mistakes are tasty! Keto is neato is my new favorite saying... 

Did pork loins and sliced belly last week, and tonight the chicken was quite spectacular if I say so myself. I'd kill for some ice cream though... 

That chicken looks delicious! Made this for our dinner last night. I'm not doing keto, sorry for the potatoes and bread, it was a special Sunday indulgence! I couldn't finish all the potatoes on my plate, but they were good! 

20181021_132516.jpg

20181021_163029.jpg

Edited by Shellbelle28
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FlatlandDave said:

Hi, Can I get in on this?  Trying to lose some weight myself for our first cruise and some semi bad news from my doctor about my high blood pressure and weight.... so far since last week I'm down 2 lbs...

Hi FlatlandDave:

Good job and good luck with your weight loss. Are you going it alone, or working with your doc or another kind of organized program?