Harmony of the Seas, Live October 20th - 27th. Somewhere on a Beach.

A&L_Ont

Hockey update.  They lost 3-2.  The following update comes from a mom at the game tonight. 

We should have won that one. Frustrating. So many chances. Many forwards not in position. Owen had a great game. Their goalie was good. And they had 2 or three really good players but that’s it.  They had at most five shots on our net and they won 3-2 intense last couple of minutes. 

We we just FaceTimed with home.  Owen got one of our 2 goals.  He was in front of the net, when a defenceman shot from the blue line. Owen deflected the puck down, it bounced off the ice and went in. We also pulled the goalie in the last couple of minutes but couldn’t get it done.

Oh well, that’s sports. Win some, lose some. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

The day of travel is complete. We are beat, but that’s part of travel.  Feet are up and we are are relaxing in our room. We hit Publix to pick up a few items. Extra sunscreen and some pop, or as some call it soda. 

We also helped the cause. With a jackpot of over a $1,000,000,000, why not.

If we win the full billion we will book a RC ship, and take anyone who posted before this one, on a free cruise. Allure was about $10,000,000 for the week, so it should do the job.

9FEF9E85-4234-448A-9D18-5A8AFC29CAA2.thumb.jpeg.a15145a01be9c61bad92f76e00330188.jpeg

For those interested in Lisa’s iPad download for the cruise, it is Top Chef Texas.  It’s the 2012 season, and it turns out that one of the Chefs worked for RC on Allure of the Seas. What she’s really waiting on the next season of Handmaid’s Tale and Outlander but she has to wait a while. 

GOT baby

IMG_0964.JPG.373dd6277fb300bdf279019250c95b7d.JPG

We are a hockey family as well, Both boys play hockey, at the the rink 7 days a week..... this weekend we have 7 games in total plus my older son refs now and he has 6 games to ref this weekend.  Love hockey.  We are from the West Coast, Beautiful "British Columbia" (Vancouver).

We sail the harmony next Saturday we leave for Florida on Wednesday, it's getting so real.

Vicky 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

We also helped the cause. With a jackpot of over a $1,000,000,000, why not.

If we win the full billion we will book a RC ship, and take anyone who posted before this one, on a free cruise. Allure was about $10,000,000 for the week, so it should do the job.

9FEF9E85-4234-448A-9D18-5A8AFC29CAA2.thumb.jpeg.a15145a01be9c61bad92f76e00330188.jpeg

I was post #63. Should I be packing my bags? :classic_biggrin: 

I can't see what "our" numbers are in your post!

Edited by perfect match

9 hours ago, superstarvic said:

IMG_0964.JPG.373dd6277fb300bdf279019250c95b7d.JPG

We are a hockey family as well, Both boys play hockey, at the the rink 7 days a week..... this weekend we have 7 games in total plus my older son refs now and he has 6 games to ref this weekend.  Love hockey.  We are from the West Coast, Beautiful "British Columbia" (Vancouver).

We sail the harmony next Saturday we leave for Florida on Wednesday, it's getting so real.

Vicky 

There is nothing better than pond hockey. I even played it as a kid. Bless there souls for getting into refereeing; it is very honerable espically with how parents can be. Safe travels on Wednesday to you and your family and have an amazing time on Harmony.  

6 hours ago, anaivali said:

We sail on her next week too!! But my boys are not athletes, lol.

One is a writer (16), and the other is chess player (11).

We flight to Florida next friday. Can't wait!! 

Time passing so slowly.....

Time goes by so slowly for those who wait

No time to hesitate 

Those who run seem to have all the fun

Madonna - Hung Up

This week it might be slow, but next week you will have all the fun. This review will help you pass the week. 😀

5 hours ago, perfect match said:

I was post #63. Should I be packing my bags? :classic_biggrin: 

I can't see what "our" numbers are in your post!

You are good if we win it all.

3 hours ago, donna9214 said:

Following along

Donna, thanks for joining  but you don’t get to back your bags.  LOL.

1 hour ago, eileen226 said:

Following along.

Eileen thanks for tagging along, but like Donna above you.... No cruise for You!  Back of the line. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, h20skibum said:

Harmony just docked, and it looks like a beautiful day there.

On the other hand, our forecast for the day in the north was just posted. 

D5809DE9-A5A3-4C2B-894A-AE498E0C92F2.jpeg

This is absolutely hilarious. Some south of the border might be looking forward to weather fronts from Canada, espically from British Colombia. 😉  

11 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

:classic_unsure: I'm so glad no storms are in your forecast. What a kick in the pants it would be if there was, and you were diverted north back to canada!!

LOL, don’t speak of such lunacy... I checked NOAA’s storm map before posting that, and knocked on wood. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

Well no one hit the lottery, so when I win the big prize next week I will buy Canada.

Well not really, but I bet I would own a little of it.

Well not really, 

I like your idea of buying a cruise ship.

Safe travels.

Have a great day

17 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

No small boat rides for me this cruise...

Speaking of movies, I’m watching “Forgetting Sarah Marshall”.  I considered “Get Him to the Greek”, but I will save that for the way home.  

Great and twisted.  Love them both. 

Yeah better stick to the big boats. 

Glad you didn’t end up starring at the ceiling.