Watching The World Series On Ruby

cmalagngl

Typically, they do present the games on the MUTS.  I have also been on cruises where they had some other venues open and served some finger foods. They will likely be willing to sell drinks to those LA and Boston fans who might be interested in them. They may even be willing to sell drinks to other baseball fans. Princess has done a nice job in getting important spotting events to their passengers

On 10/22/2018 at 8:42 AM, cmalagngl said:

We are leaving on Saturday on the Ruby Princess.  Will we be able to watch the World Series games while on board on the MUTS screen or in a bar?

I hope you're able to watch it on your cruise. If you're a Dodger fan, Dave Roberts has blown the first game with his ridiculous pitching changes, if not, well,good job on Red Sox winning game 1. I'm just SMH!

Sorry for the rant. 

1 hour ago, tonit964 said:

I hope you're able to watch it on your cruise. If you're a Dodger fan, Dave Roberts has blown the first game with his ridiculous pitching changes, if not, well,good job on Red Sox winning game 1. I'm just SMH!

Sorry for the rant. 

No one is going to beat Boston. They are just too good.

Usually have main sports events somewhere on board. If you are like Tony, find a place Friday 10/26 & Saturday 10/27 to cheer on Boston. If you are like me...leave after the 1st inning on 10/26 with LA behind like 4-0 & do what you are on a cruise for...walk the decks, just enjoy...& realize Boston is the champs 4-0 & not think about it again!

We were on the Ruby last year and saw the last two games of the world series on MUTS.  As I recall at the time that was the only place they televised it.  They did not put out any munchies like they did several years ago when we watched the SuperBowl.  Luckily the Astros won that series. 

41 minutes ago, fascination1 said:

Usually have main sports events somewhere on board. If you are like Tony, find a place Friday 10/26 & Saturday 10/27 to cheer on Boston. If you are like me...leave after the 1st inning on 10/26 with LA behind like 4-0 & do what you are on a cruise for...walk the decks, just enjoy...& realize Boston is the champs 4-0 & not think about it again!

I hope your right. If you are have a drink 🥃 on me.

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

8C921595-F726-4AD0-9E5D-C92A3542E0B4.jpeg

1 hour ago, fascination1 said:

Hey LuckyTGo, Tony, will have to take you up on that , one day if we are on same cruise. BTW... I enjoy your posts, good insight, helps me. Thanks

Fascination 1,

Thank You for your  kind words.  Yes 🥃 drinks on me. 😁 

Go Red Sox!!!

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

57 minutes ago, Pam in CA said:

My gentleman friend said to me last night, Dodgers are 0-2. I said, “Nope. Sox are 2-0.” Big distinction. 

Go Sox! Beat LA! Whoop! Whoop! 

You got  that right Pam 😁  

Go Red Sox!!!

Tony

Edited by Lucky TGO