$1 deposits - November 26

Coral

Cyber Monday Offer Details: †††1 dollar deposits for bookings made under Princess Cruises’ Cyber Event are refundable. Deposits do not apply to cruises within final payment or suites. For Canadian guests, deposit will convert based on current exchange rate. Offer valid November 26, 2018 only.

I don't know if this is for all sailings........

Edited by Coral

This is always a great deal for many folks. I don't ever use it as I like to book using FCD for my deposit. I'm pretty much hooked on free OBC. (I did just book a cruise without a FCD but it was a last minute deal. We leave Saturday for a 7 day coastal that blends perfectly with the 19 day cruise we already had booked. One of the very few times I've booked without using FCD. I think the only other time was actually our first cruise when I had never heard of Cruise Critic and wouldn't have been able to have any FCD in the first place. I absolutely love free money! :classic_smile:)

Still, even though I don't care about this particular promo it really is great for many folks and, as always, it totally rocks that Coral has given us a heads up. I have definitely made use of some of the other great info provided by Coral in the past. Many thanks for always keeping us informed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! So you're saying that the dollar down day will be on the 26th? I thought they were going to do it in Feb? I am actually going to be on the ruby Monday. Hopefully I can book some cruises while on board. I always like to do the dollar days and the narrow it down as the months approach. 

Please confirm... 🙂 How did you find out this information? Thanks

1 hour ago, puggleperson said:

Hi! So you're saying that the dollar down day will be on the 26th? I thought they were going to do it in Feb? I am actually going to be on the ruby Monday. Hopefully I can book some cruises while on board. I always like to do the dollar days and the narrow it down as the months approach. 

Please confirm... 🙂 How did you find out this information? Thanks

Here is some more information from Princess to explain the cyber deal:

Cyber Event (November 20 – December 3, 2018)
Are your clients daydreaming of a favorite destination? Or yearning to go somewhere new? Wherever it is – make their daydreams a reality. All destinations are on sale during The Cyber Event. Offer your clients up to $900† in savings, 3 FREE perks** or both! For a limited time only, anyone who books a cruise for Winter 2018 through Spring 2019 or Summer 2019 through Spring 2020 enjoys these amazing offers! Plus, on Cyber Monday only, your clients will delight in $1 deposits†††! And one last thing: those booking a 7-day Caribbean cruise on the Regal Princess® or Caribbean Princess® sailing February through July 2019 will receive FREE Medallion Net™ WifiΔ on board! There is so much for your clients to love, but it won’t last long – book now!

Save up to $900 per stateroom† on Winter 2018 – Spring 2019 sailings
Enjoy 3 FREE perks** on Summer 2019 – Spring 2020 sailings
Cyber Monday Only: $1 deposits†††
Regal and Caribbean Princess® 7-day Caribbean cruises: FREE Medallion Net™ Wifi

Bill

We have been booking away from Princess lately due to their stale itineraries from Fl . However the last 2 $1 deposit sales that we were tempted to speculate about for $2  , we actually followed thru and sailed . I guess the $1 deposit sales do work for Princess. 

What will we do on Monday ????

Remember -

According to the Cruise Contract, cancellation after the Cancellation Penalty Schedule takes effect, the penalty will start at the "deposit amount" NOT "the amount of the deposit". 

They are tricky.

8 hours ago, MrBill64 said:

Here is some more information from Princess to explain the cyber deal:

Cyber Event (November 20 – December 3, 2018)
Are your clients daydreaming of a favorite destination? Or yearning to go somewhere new? Wherever it is – make their daydreams a reality. All destinations are on sale during The Cyber Event. Offer your clients up to $900† in savings, 3 FREE perks** or both! For a limited time only, anyone who books a cruise for Winter 2018 through Spring 2019 or Summer 2019 through Spring 2020 enjoys these amazing offers! Plus, on Cyber Monday only, your clients will delight in $1 deposits†††! And one last thing: those booking a 7-day Caribbean cruise on the Regal Princess® or Caribbean Princess® sailing February through July 2019 will receive FREE Medallion Net™ WifiΔ on board! There is so much for your clients to love, but it won’t last long – book now!

Save up to $900 per stateroom† on Winter 2018 – Spring 2019 sailings
Enjoy 3 FREE perks** on Summer 2019 – Spring 2020 sailings
Cyber Monday Only: $1 deposits†††
Regal and Caribbean Princess® 7-day Caribbean cruises: FREE Medallion Net™ Wifi

Bill

Does anyone know when the actual cutoff date is in 2020? 

Thanks!

This is such a bummer for me.  I don't do Princess that often but saw a good price on a British Isles cruise so booked this past Monday, the LAST DAY for the "Three For Free".  Was waiting for the Amex $100 off $500 or the $1 deposit but hadn't shown up yet.  Then, of course, the former showed up the VERY NEXT DAY after I put down $500 and now you say the $1 deposits are on cyber Monday.  I guess I could still use the Amex offer before March 31, 2019 to pay off more of the cruise.  Just venting.