Princess website still down?

CanICruiseSoonPlease

1 hour ago, capriccio said:

Safari on my home laptop.  No problems.  I too, never saw the 'new' version.

52 minutes ago, Grammyluvs said:

My Mac computer does not recognize the Princess website. I have to use laptop and iPad. Really strange

I also have a Mac and was having issues.  It took me a while to figure out how, but one I cleared out my cache for the Princess website, everything worked again.  The procedure is not all that intuitive, in my opinion, but try this.

Click on the Safari menu.  Click on Preferences.  Click on Privacy.  Click the "Manage Website Data" button.  It may take a while for all of the websites to load.  Once they load, scroll down to Princess.com and click the "Remove" button and you're done.

1 hour ago, chamima said:

I'm on a MacBook and haven't been able to access for at least a week!

And we are leaving for a cruise next week! 😱

If you need to get into your personalizer, I suggest you find a PC to access Princess.  It does seem to be a problem with Apple.  Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

I can get in to my personaliser today, couldn't past few days, but still unable to fill in or change anything: passport info, ,etc. I am using 2 macs/firefox. Never had problems prior to this in last couple of weeks.

1 hour ago, Daniel A said:

If you need to get into your personalizer, I suggest you find a PC to access Princess.  It does seem to be a problem with Apple.  Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

Works fine from my iPhone. 

Ill try clearing my cookies on the Mac. 

1 hour ago, msmoger said:

Click on the Safari menu.  Click on Preferences.  Click on Privacy.  Click the "Manage Website Data" button.  It may take a while for all of the websites to load.  Once they load, scroll down to Princess.com and click the "Remove" button and you're done.

THANK YOU msmoger !!   Worked like a charm .     Lea 

12 minutes ago, TriumphGuy said:

I'm on a MacBook Air, no problem here, but I use Chrome and Firefox. Sounds like an issue with Safari not clearing out cached websites in a timely manner. 

I use Firefox - not Safari.

EDIT: It's working again!

Edited by chamima

5 hours ago, msmoger said:

I also have a Mac and was having issues.  It took me a while to figure out how, but one I cleared out my cache for the Princess website, everything worked again.  The procedure is not all that intuitive, in my opinion, but try this.

THANKS- worked like a charm on my macbook pro just now!

14 hours ago, TriumphGuy said:

I'm on a MacBook Air, no problem here, but I use Chrome and Firefox. Sounds like an issue with Safari not clearing out cached websites in a timely manner. 

Cookies was the problem with my Chrome browser yesterday. One of my computers had to be cleared before displaying anything from Princess. 

• 11 months later...

I have been unable to log in using my Chrome browser for the past two days (and get a page from Princess mentioning Technical Difficulties).  I just tried my Microsoft Edge browser two minutes ago and it works fine (and Chrome still doesn't work)... Looks like an issue with Chrome...

Confused 😶

I'm trying to decide if I should book a B2B or as 1 voyage. 2 cruises is cheaper than 1. But the site says pricing not available.  Rooms were available yesterday. So I go to check a 2nd then 3rd then 4th and they all say 'PRICING NOT AVAILABLE.' Anyone know why?

No problem getting to my personalizer just problem getting another cruise

Edited by Ombud

I was having the issue that everybody else has been reporting.  It appears that Princess performed some type of webpage update which altered the information that is stored in cookies OR changed a couple of key loading pages.  Once I cleared BOTH cookies and cached pages (with Chrome) I was able to login just fine.  Note: the front page that loads looked RADICALLY different than what had been loading (for me) before I cleared cached pages.  Their coding gurus appear to have made some assumptions that don't fly in all circumstances.  This might explain why some people have no issues with one or more browsers and/or devices.  Settings on different devices and browsers (especially in regards to cookies) can make all the difference!