Diamond Lounge Disaster - A Voyager Class Sob Story

Crism

13 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Yes, a thread so dumb I couldn’t make it to page two.

jc

Awww,  That's a little harsh. I skimmed a few pages since it was always was on the top of the topic list.  I found it mildly amusing for a  bit. 

But after reading a few comments on other threads i began to realize that maybe  -  deep down inside  -  some of the posters were not joking.  Yikes ! 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Awww,  That's a little harsh. I skimmed a few pages since it was always was on the top of the topic list.  I found it mildly amusing for a  bit. 

But after reading a few comments on other threads i began to realize that maybe  -  deep down inside  -  some of the posters were not joking.  Yikes ! 

We DS were joking,it was all posted in good humour.

22 hours ago, island lady said:

Quite a few of us...hence the crowding issue.  😉  

BTW...where is the bar in the funeral home?  I must have missed that.  😄 

LOL! My mom's side of the family is 100% Irish. Whenever we have a funeral, the family grieving area is turned into a full bar. At the last one, the funeral director came in, flashed the lights and yelled "Last call! The service is starting."

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

👍 . It's all good. I found some of those posts very funny.

there might have been one or two people that, based on something they said on another thread, that made me think, hmmmm maybe they think they really are superior. But it was a long time ago and I really don't remember those people were.

Someday I hope to be a diamond Superior.😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

Ding Ding.

Not to mention, it was not particularly interesting.

jc

1 hour ago, payitforward said:

LOL! My mom's side of the family is 100% Irish. Whenever we have a funeral, the family grieving area is turned into a full bar. At the last one, the funeral director came in, flashed the lights and yelled "Last call! The service is starting."

Sooo cool!  Now THAT is the way I want to go!  I must have some Irish in my many flavored historical background!  😄 

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Absolutely....it was just a fun thread.  Akin to the silly ones on the "Floataway Lounge"....just all in good fun.  It was the "way too serious ones" with no sense of humor that shut it down.  Oh well, we still all know who we are.  DS forever!!  🙂 

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

👍 . It's all good. I found some of those posts very funny.

there might have been one or two people that, based on something they said on another thread, that made me think, hmmmm maybe they think they really are superior. But it was a long time ago and I really don't remember those people were.

Someday I hope to be a diamond Superior.😊

And we will happily welcome you into the club with open arms!  :classic_biggrin:

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

That would explain his negative perspective on the matter.😁

Well said my fellow Royal DS....our Golds always take care of everything for us...guilt...negative thoughts...they are not something we ever have to worry about.  😄 

22 minutes ago, island lady said:

Absolutely....it was just a fun thread.  Akin to the silly ones on the "Floataway Lounge"....just all in good fun.  It was the "way too serious ones" with no sense of humor that shut it down.  Oh well, we still all know who we are.  DS forever!!  🙂 

We do,we are DS led by our King the one and only Cigar King.

I think silly threads belong in the floataway lounge, and I hate the floataway lounge.  Not why I visit.

I don’t have a problem with any thread, and I don’t mind you all enjoying whatever you wish to enjoy.  Just don’t expect me to participate in  silly threads.  

jc

1 minute ago, xpcdoojk said:

I think silly threads belong in the floataway lounge, and I hate the floataway lounge.  Not why I visit.

I don’t have a problem with any thread, and I don’t mind you all enjoying whatever you wish to enjoy.  Just don’t expect me to participate in  silly threads.  

jc

We respect your opinion and it was unfortunate you couldn't get involved because we DS enjoyed ourselves.