Soda & More package question

elycelynne

2 minutes ago, elycelynne said:

Does Princess still provide the plastic tumblers with the Soda & More package?  If not, would the beverage staff fill an old one from a previous cruise?

I think I have read recent comments that say they do not provide them anymore. Not sure.

I have read comments where people bring other containers as well as the old Coke ones that were given out in the past to have filled up.

In May, I did not get a tumbler for the soda and more package. I did not see taking their own containers, but don't see any reason why you couldn't. At that time milkshakes were included, but I've heard that is no longer the case.

Prior posts on this Forum said that the crew was handing out free waters in lieu of the soda tumblers, but two weeks ago on the Ruby, we did not receive either a tumbler or free waters.  Oh, well!

I did see some people having their non-Princess tumblers filled with soda.  Me, I have never used the Princess soda tumblers (or non-Princess tumblers) -- just something I'd need to carry around and something I'd need to wash out.  I always take whatever glassware the bartenders/servers give me, so they can take care of the cleaning!

Yes, milkshakes are no longer included.  That went away more than a year ago.  But the Soda and More does include hot chocolate and "mock-tails."  I enjoyed the Virgin Mojitos.  

18 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

Yes, milkshakes are no longer included.  That went away more than a year ago.  But the Soda and More does include hot chocolate and "mock-tails."  I enjoyed the Virgin Mojitos.  

A sub. for milkshakes. Place the soft ice cream into your soda and make a float, and/or add some milk for a richer taste. Better yet go for the "Laverne" milk and Pepsi (coke on the ship) in memory of Penny Marshall.

• Like 1

We have the Soda and More Package for an upcoming cruise in February.  I have a sparkly tumbler that says "Princess" on it.  Guess I'll bring it with me.  I don't know what my other half will use!

The ice cream with soda sounds good-  I love floats!

Mama

56 minutes ago, onboard2005 said:

We have the Soda and More Package for an upcoming cruise in February.  I have a sparkly tumbler that says "Princess" on it.  Guess I'll bring it with me.  I don't know what my other half will use!

The ice cream with soda sounds good-  I love floats!

Mama

? Why carry anything around with you and then have to wash it? Get soda in a new glass/cup anytime you want it.