Symphony of the Seas Headliner show?

theboz

I have scheduled all my entertainment on the Symphony of the Seas but I do not see a headliner show.  On all the other cruises (Oasis class) I have been on there has been a headliner show.  Does anyone know if there will be one on the Symphony.  We will be on her in three weeks.  

1 hour ago, theboz said:

I have scheduled all my entertainment on the Symphony of the Seas but I do not see a headliner show.  On all the other cruises (Oasis class) I have been on there has been a headliner show.  Does anyone know if there will be one on the Symphony.  We will be on her in three weeks.  

Are you saying that there is no option to schedule that in your Cruise Planner?

Call C&A and they may be able to help you reserve it.  800-526-9723

If you just want to know who it is, write to web_reservations@rccl.com

3 hours ago, theboz said:

Also check at the "box office" right after you board.  You will get a boarding document at check-in and one of the things listed on that document will be the location of the box office.

3 hours ago, Grandma Petania said:

We sailed on Symphony four weeks ago, Dec.1-8.  There was no headliner for that week.

That's not good to hear.  Even with the shows that are there now, there are nights without a show.  Was hoping headliner would be added at some point.

21 hours ago, WhiteSoxFan said:

Sailed Symphony on Thanksgiving week. No reservations are required for the headliner show.

On my last couple of sails, the Headliner has been on a first come basis and no reserves required.

On 12/28/2018 at 12:07 AM, BillieJeanKaraokeKing said:

Reminds me of Andy Woodhull on IOTS last month. With a predominantly British audience he just didn't work at all, and he absolutely bombed on stage. And the poor bloke had to go on three times in total!

Man he was so bad.... I started to feel sorry for him... they should have pulled him of the stage after 15 minutes! 🙄

Man was he bad! 👎

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be some confusion about the headliner shows on the Symphony.  Called RCCL cruise planner and they could not answer my questions.  Is Flight:  Dare to Dream on the Symphony? Anchors Away?  Sound Track? I did reserve Hairspray, 1977,  and HiRO.  Some of you say that no reservations are needed.  Has anyone been on the Symphony lately that can update the entertainment for us?  Thank you so much.

2 minutes ago, earlydiner said:

Seems to be some confusion about the headliner shows on the Symphony.  Called RCCL cruise planner and they could not answer my questions.  Is Flight:  Dare to Dream on the Symphony? Anchors Away?  Sound Track? I did reserve Hairspray, 1977,  and HiRO.  Some of you say that no reservations are needed.  Has anyone been on the Symphony lately that can update the entertainment for us?  Thank you so much.

On Symphony you no longer make reservations in advance for the Headliner show.

You don’t have to make reservations but then you will have to go in the standby line and not be admitted until 10 minutes before showtime and probably have a harder time getting a decent seat.

The shows you listed are the regular shows on Symphony.  Not sure what Anchors away and sound track are but the 2 shows that there are no reservations for are Aquanation and iskate2000.

On 12/26/2018 at 3:06 PM, Missymo said:

On the January 26 sailing, Seventh Heaven is going to be on the ship.We  think they will be the headliner.    However nothing is mentioned on cruise planner about their performing.  

You're correct according to their website http://www.7thheavenband.com/tour.html

I saw them on Harmony. Best headliner and show on any ship I've ever been on. Don't miss them, superb concert... if they perform twice (once in theatre and once at Aquatheatre) go both times as they switch up the show.

I believe I have a similar problem as others.  The only shows appearing on my cruise planner are 1977, HIRO, Hairspray, and the Standup show. 

It seems like the headliner isn't requiring reservations any more but does that apply to Flight (or any other shows) as well?  Should I expect any more shows to show up in planner closer to sail date?

6 hours ago, scubagoober said:

I believe I have a similar problem as others.  The only shows appearing on my cruise planner are 1977, HIRO, Hairspray, and the Standup show. 

It seems like the headliner isn't requiring reservations any more but does that apply to Flight (or any other shows) as well?  Should I expect any more shows to show up in planner closer to sail date?

We can book Flight on our Symphony cruise (but no Headliner)

6 hours ago, scubagoober said:

We were able to reserve Flight for our March cruise, maybe things have changed.  Between the shows that you listed and Flight those were all the shows available for booking.

Edited by Ourusualbeach