Loyalty Level

Priya2

Thank you. Apparently, we’re Explorer, with 240 points. I thought we would be a little further on than that. We have taken 5 cruises with Celebrity and Azamara so far! Oh well, $70 off a full internet package and 2 bags of washing are not to be sniffed at 🙂

40 minutes ago, Priya2 said:

Thank you. Apparently, we’re Explorer, with 240 points. I thought we would be a little further on than that. We have taken 5 cruises with Celebrity and Azamara so far! Oh well, $70 off a full internet package and 2 bags of washing are not to be sniffed at 🙂

Actually, the next level doesn't get you much more... the same laundry and a little more internet. They should list all your Celebrity and Azamara cruises on that page, so you can make sure they didn't miss anything:)

3 hours ago, Priya2 said:

It takes 300 points to get to the next level which is Discoverer Level.

11 hours ago, Priya2 said:

I’m not an expert on LCV  wnefits but we are Discover Plus and get 1 bag of laundry per stateroom not per person.  Our recent 10 day sailing we had one bag of laundry.

Yes we get one per room not one per person. The only time it’s 2 is on a cruise 14 nights or longer. 

I have given up commenting on the end of cruise survey that I feel all the benefits should be per person as after doing so for many years it’s made no difference. 

3 hours ago, uktog said:

Yes we get one per room not one per person. The only time it’s 2 is on a cruise 14 nights or longer. 

I have given up commenting on the end of cruise survey that I feel all the benefits should be per person as after doing so for many years it’s made no difference. 

Yes, it’s one bag for each 7 days. Our upcoming cruise is 17 days! So 2 for us this time.

I completely agree that these small benefits should be per person since each of us have our own loyalty number and have taken the requisite number of cruises at great cost!

28 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Yet they give you two lots of internet benefit and two lots of discounts on any packages bought etc. It doesn't make sense not to do it with laundry unless they are trying not to overload the ship's laundry machines (pun intended!). 

Phil 

I didn’t know that they gave two lots of anything Phil. You live and learn!

Wish that the minor Azamara loyalty perks were more in line with the Celebrity perks...half the laundry and half the internet at D+ which we will be after our next cruise! Had to always explain to DH what were we get on each ship... okay, there’s no extra charge for the good ice cream so the one free scoop we get on X isn’t a point of contention... but the internet is! 😜 

The difference with the laundry is that on Azamara your clothes come back neatly ironed and folded whereas on our last Celebrity cruise, everything was returned as if it had been deliberately screwed into a tiny ball and I had to rewash it when we arrived home before thinking about ironing it|

We did forget to have David's jacket dry cleaned free of charge however 😃

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, davidandjulia said:

The difference with the laundry is that on Azamara your clothes come back neatly ironed and folded whereas on our last Celebrity cruise, everything was returned as if it had been deliberately screwed into a tiny ball and I had to rewash it when we arrived home before thinking about ironing it|

Wow! That’s not good. I was nervous about sending Laundry on Celebrity as I heard tales of things being ruined as a consequence of likely being washed at the wrong temperature. I didn’t chance it, but I did on our last cruise, our first on Azamara and they did indeed come back perfect and beautifully ironed :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, davidandjulia said:

They call it dry fold and I hate it.  I get unlimited free laundry on Celebrity. On my last Celebrity cruise earlier last year I sent it out, carefully noting everything to be pressed and it just came back dry folded.  It had to be sent out again and I expected it to be expressed. It was done standard so in effect took another two days.  Hopeless.  Azamara is way better in this respect as you say.  All pressed and on hangers.

Phil

Thank you for informing me to check on my My Azamara account loyalty levels. I noticed that it was incorrect. After calling LCV on Monday to have them make the corrections, I was told the new total would be reflected on the web site account. It is still not reflected days later. On our first Azamara cruise, we were only given 1 point for the cruise as I was told that this was under the old system of calculating points. The accuracy will be important as we should be moving up a tier on our next cruise to Asia. I am hoping to book our next cruise on ship and receive the additional free days. How long does this change take to be reflected? 

In October whilst cruising we were keen to book for 2020 and due to move to next tier. We were allowed to book with the benefits of the new level taken into account. It is January and the site doesn't show the accurate level although logging into Celebrity on which we have never sailed the points and level are correct!

28 minutes ago, manc said:

In October whilst cruising we were keen to book for 2020 and due to move to next tier. We were allowed to book with the benefits of the new level taken into account. It is January and the site doesn't show the accurate level although logging into Celebrity on which we have never sailed the points and level are correct!

I suggest you email LCV at LeClubVoyage@azamara.com.

it might be a good idea to include a screenshot of both your Celebrity and your Azamara account.

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising