Cabin for 4 adults

misguy

You're looking at more of a haven suite or such to get any type of privacy. A suite on the breakaway class just gives you a bigger bathroom. Certain Rooms come with an extra pull down bed over couch and with 2 single beds that can be separated. Some people have no problem jamming 4 people in a cabin ( 1 on couch, 1 on pull down, and 2 on beds). I can't even imagine it. A balcony room for just me and hubby gets tight lol as there is nowhere to escape but the balcony.

I think i remember on the Spirit in a mini suite there was a curtain to separate the bed from the couch area. Making it like 2 VERY  small rooms.

Unless you are very friendly couples and don't mind changing in front of each other or sharing 1 bathroom with each other then 1 room is going to be very tight. 

The 2 bedroom in the Haven is a very nice room for 4 people, but 2 rooms would probably be the same price or cheaper.

You might be better off getting two cabins. In addition to the potential lack of privacy, two people in the cabin are not going to get the booking perks. If the beverage package is important to you, you may want to take that into consideration. 

If you are two couples, the 2-bedroom suite may or may not work. There is a separate bedroom and bath, but they are tiny. If you are splitting the costs equally, it really isn't fair since one couple would have an awesome bedroom and bath, while the other would have what is basically an inside cabin. 

We did a family oceanview with 2 adults and 2 kids on the getaway. The room was pretty large and not really cramped and had a dividing curtain between the main bed and the "bunk beds". The 3rd and 4th beds were a single sleeper sofa on the bottom and  a pullman above it, which look like a bunk bed. The curtain provided good visual privacy, but not much in the way of sound. Is it ideal for 2 couples? Nope. Could you make it work if you wanted to take advantage of 3 and 4 in a stateroom free? Absolutely. 

If you are wanting any privacy, the only thing I would even consider is the 2 bedroom haven suite.  When they have the the 3rd & 4th passenger free as one of the promotional perks, it works out to be reasonably affordable.  We did that traveling with two relatives and it worked out really well. 

I don't see how it would really save you much money. Any Haven suite is going to cost you about $6000, assuming you get 3rd & 4th guest free. Plus, your 3rd and 4th guest wouldn't get any perks like the specialty dining or drink package. Two balcony rooms would cost you under $5000 and everyone could have drinks and dining.

6 hours ago, Island Beachdog said:

If you are wanting any privacy, the only thing I would even consider is the 2 bedroom haven suite.  When they have the the 3rd & 4th passenger free as one of the promotional perks, it works out to be reasonably affordable.  We did that traveling with two relatives and it worked out really well. 

i totally agree!  That is the only option other than 2 cabins.