Thank you Jan Swartz!

Working 2 Cruise

4 hours ago, Working 2 Cruise said:

I was astonished to have received an email in response to mine - yes, I did email her to commend the crew of the Caribbean Princess, among other things. Within an hour, she responded! Amazing!

So what was her response to your email

7 hours ago, Working 2 Cruise said:

I was astonished to have received an email in response to mine - yes, I did email her to commend the crew of the Caribbean Princess, among other things. Within an hour, she responded! Amazing!

What exact email address did you use for her?  I have a concern that others have not be able to answer.  Thanks in advance.  

it was a lovely email. I cannot get into the details. As far as Jan Swartz' email is concerned, I don't feel comfortable sharing it. Sorry! No doubt you can get it from someone on the boards or you can email customerrelations@princesscruises.com to resolve your issue. I've always loved sailing with Princess and am definitely looking forward to my cruise in 10 days on the Ruby!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only reply I got from my email to her was a phone call from the Australian office. When I expressed my surprise I was informed that she doesn't reply to Aussies as they consider the Australian office is a separate organisation:classic_rolleyes:.

Brian