should Solstice ships get Eden too?

B-Rizzle

should Solstice ships get Eden too?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Tell us why!

• Oh my goodness Yes!
    • Just reimagine it a little with a different theme and characters.
    • Bring it back for a theater show only.
    • No, I prefer the Library.

Sorry I don’t understand the “No, I prefer the library” option.  Eden is a bar, a restaurant, a entertainment venue and a place to hang out during the day to read, play games, etc.   Eden, or any replica of it wouldn’t begin to fit in the small space the Library takes up on the current M & S class ships.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Sorry I don’t understand the “No, I prefer the library” option.  Eden is a bar, a restaurant, a entertainment venue and a place to hang out during the day to read, play games, etc.   Eden, or any replica of it wouldn’t begin to fit in the small space the Library takes up on the current M & S class ships.

The only way I could see an Eden space on an S-class ship is if they enclosed the lawn club to create a rectangular, greenhouse like structure. On an M-class ship the only current space would be a conversion of the sky lounge. 

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Not to be unkind to the OP here -- but it makes more sense when you realize that the author of this poll has never been on any Celebrity Ship. Deck plans alone can be deceiving, if that's all you have to go on. :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by wwcruisers
  • Like 2

It appears that OP wants to skew the results by offering 'prefer the library' as the only NO option.   Actually, that works for me....from what I've read and the videos I've watched, I have no interest in Eden.    

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kartgv said:

It appears that OP wants to skew the results by offering 'prefer the library' as the only NO option.   Actually, that works for me....from what I've read and the videos I've watched, I have no interest in Eden.    

You're confusing the programming/entertainment with the space. It's two different things and the space can exist without the programming. The space itself is a great place to sit,relax, read, converse, eat. The food is really, really good at the cafe there! Really, it's an evolution of the 270 space on the Quantum Class Royal ships. If you're not a fan of those areas on those ships then obviously any large ship won't satisfy yo. The 270 Space is pretty remarkable. MSC's Cirque Du Soeil Theater is also a similar space.

7 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

You're confusing the programming/entertainment with the space. It's two different things and the space can exist without the programming. The space itself is a great place to sit,relax, read, converse, eat. The food is really, really good at the cafe there! Really, it's an evolution of the 270 space on the Quantum Class Royal ships. If you're not a fan of those areas on those ships then obviously any large ship won't satisfy yo. The 270 Space is pretty remarkable. MSC's Cirque Du Soeil Theater is also a similar space.

You are correct. The food in the Eden Cafe is wonderful at least for lunch!  I did not eat breakfast there, but the menu looked good. Relaxing  during the day is a good space as well. 

When the space transforms to the entertainment space in the evening, it takes on a whole different persona.

Edited by ecslady

10 hours ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

The OP obesession with Eden actually borders on the ridiculous considering they have never stepped foot on a Celebrity cruise!

Almost every past post is about Eden! Why!?

You know what? Half the people want to see Eden expand to AT LEAST one show on the stage in whatever theater. So the other half wouldn't mind if a larger library themed room had fictional literary characters at night. Eden obviously isn't for everyone but performance art is catching on.

NO

OP IF YOU haven't sailed Celebrity... why are you pushing this? 

We won't choose the E class ships for a variety of reasons including the poorly designed  IV rooms, the "Eden" performances.

26 minutes ago, mfs2k said:

Thanks for posting this. I didn’t know what Eden was. I’m booked on Equinox. Now I know what I’m missing. 

If you really want a good video of the Edenites and the show in EDEN, go to you tube. There is one posted by a Travel Agent that is about 8 minutes long.  It will give you a better idea of the experience. Some people do like it, however the majority do not. I was on the EDGE and did see some of it.