Beatles tribute Band

Ken Greco

They seem to be ON...EVERY...SINGLE...CRUISE. 

Even Celebrity.

First one we saw was back in 2015 on the Jewel.  They were great.  The last one we saw on the Freedom on both of our B2B's in 2016 and on the Celebrity Reflection last winter (and they were there on all our B2B2B cruises!) were awful.  And they followed us to the Serenade B2B in August. 

There is supposed to be a group called the Liverpool Legends on our upcoming B2B2B on the Serenade.  Hopefully they will be different and better.

At least it's not ABBA.....again.

Just saw Beatles tribute on Visions October 2018.

Anthem 2016 and then dancing to them in dance hall after. It was packed. Tons of fun.

Grandeur 2017 Beatles tribute also.

As far as tribute bands seems like Beatles tribute hits the demographics best. Definitely enjoyable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldplayer532 said:

do you remember what day of the cruise was that show? We are doing Allure western in a few weeks and I don't want to miss it! Thank you in advance!  

Headliners typically change cruise to cruise.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gaylemh said:

I've seen Beatlemaniacs many times on Anthem and also Britian's Finest who I thought were better than Beatlemaniacs.

Britain's Finest were the ones on the Jewel TA last year. The funny thing was only one of them was British!

19 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

They were really good on Serenade this summer.  Even did a show in Colony Club.  Up close and personal. 

20190129_150124.jpg

We were on the same cruise as you and LaLa dancing up a storm in the Colony Club. 

I agree - they were really good in the lounge close up.  I was up there singing and dancing too!  It was a lot of fun.

I guess in the theatre we were slightly bored since we had seen them on the previous cruise and on other cruises in years past.  Their fill in show while they change sets of Brits singing "Yellow Submarine" badly makes me cringe.

12 hours ago, BEENSAILING said:

I have seen and enjoyed the Liverpool Legends (George Harrison's sister is involved with them) on a few Royal Cruises a few years ago. They also have a theatre in Branson, Mo. I have not seen them recently. 

Maybe because GH's sister is involved they won't be as cheesy as the last few we've seen!!

Beatlemania Live was the first one we saw on the Jewel in 2015 and they were awesome.

A different Beatles group a few times.  Hard Day's night a few times....cheesy awful.

If you ever get a chance to see Tony Burlingame do his tribute to Paul McCartney, go see him. He is the world's best McCartney impersonator, and he is on a lot of cruises. He just finished a show in St. Thomas last week. He does several cruise lines, so look for him. Fabulous show!

5 hours ago, Arubamoose said:

We were on the same cruise as you and LaLa dancing up a storm in the Colony Club. 

I agree - they were really good in the lounge close up.  I was up there singing and dancing too!  It was a lot of fun.

I guess in the theatre we were slightly bored since we had seen them on the previous cruise and on other cruises in years past.  Their fill in show while they change sets of Brits singing "Yellow Submarine" badly makes me cringe.

I seem to remember that. 😁

We'd love to have a Beatles group on our cruise on Allure this summer.  I am guessing they are a headliners show group?  We have had jugglers and impersonators on our 4 Allure cruises as well as on Harmony.

Boring, boring, boring!