Jr. Suite question.

Hello, 

We are on the Enchantment next month and I was able to upgrade to a guarantee JR. Suite. My questions are, what kind of Suite benefits will we get in a JR. My main concern is a priority departure so we can get back to MCO on time. Also any onboard benefits such as a Concierge lounge if there is one, or tender privileges at CC. Thanks for any help !

Very few perks, no Concierge Lounge:

Bathtub
Priority check-in and boarding
Tea kettle and coffee maker
Bathroom amenities
Robes
Extra C&A point per night
Silver Seapass card (no perks other than distinctive color)

You can do self-assist disembarkation and be among the first to get off th ship.

That sounds right, deck 7 then. I remember booking an aft JS but not a corner one as it was not available. Found out the JS i booked did not have walk in closet. Found out later that Royal reclassified previous D aft cabins to JS.

3 minutes ago, maria1122 said:

I think I read somewhere that if you are upgraded to a jr. suite you do not get double points.  But I’m sure someone on here will correct me.

You are correct.  If the OP paid full price for the upgrade,  in essence, rebooked a JS, then double points are given.    If it is the new royal-up bid, then no.  And if by some miracle ( and pigs fly) RCCL provides a complimentary upgrade, then no also.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

Just now, maria1122 said:

I think I read somewhere that if you are upgraded to a jr. suite you do not get double points.  But I’m sure someone on here will correct me.

I was visited by the upgrade fairy ( the good and sweet one...the freebie one) on Serenade couple of years ago.  D1 to JS...indeed no double points.  

We won't see anything more of her any longer since her $$ twin sister the "up bid" fairy has taken over.  RIP upgrade fairy.  

Edited by island lady

22 hours ago, maria1122 said:

Just to be clear, it is not double points.

You get 1 point per night cruising.  You get 1 point per night for a suite.  And you get 1 point per night for solo in a double occupancy cabin.