$1 deposits - February 14

Coral

$1 Deposits (February 14, 2019 ONLY)

This Valentine’s Day, give your clients the perfect gift: just $1 down on the cruises of their choosing! All destinations are on sale! For 6- to 49-day cruises sailing after April 30, 2019, your clients will just need $1 to make a deposit! Encourage them to act fast, though, because this is for ONE DAY ONLY! During this sale your clients will enjoy:

• $1 deposits

$1 deposits promotion applies to all new bookings made on February 14, 2019 only for 6- to 49-day cruises sailing after April 30, 2019. Deposits of $1 are refundable. Cruises in which final payment due date has not passed are eligible. Cruises in which final payment is required are not eligible including cruises sailing before or on April 30, 2019. Other select cruises and cruisetours are also excluded.

Offer is not transferable and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. This offer has limited space regardless of cabin availability. Please refer to princess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please call 1-800-774-6237.

Offer Valid: February 14, 2019 ONLY

Reference promo codes: Z1*

©2019, Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd. Ships of Bermudan and British registry. 

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/PC_$1Deposit_VoyageList_2.14.19.pdf

PC_$1Deposit_VoyageList_2.14.19.xlsPC_$1Deposit_VoyageList_2.14.19.xls

Edited by Coral
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Bummer, just checked the voyage list and it doesn't seem to be for summer 2020 cruises. 

EDIT:  Oops I finally finished scrolling through the list (and got my reading glasses LOL) and there are indeed 2020 cruises!  

Edited by rocklinmom
  • Haha 1

On 2/7/2019 at 5:48 PM, Coral said:

This Valentine’s Day, give your clients the perfect gift: just $1 down on the cruises of their choosing! All destinations are on sale! For 6- to 49-day cruises sailing after April 30, 2019, your clients will just need $1 to make a deposit! Encourage them to act fast, though, because this is for ONE DAY ONLY! During this sale your clients will enjoy:

• $1 deposits

$1 deposits promotion applies to all new bookings made on February 14, 2019 only for 6- to 49-day cruises sailing after April 30, 2019. Deposits of $1 are refundable. Cruises in which final payment due date has not passed are eligible. Cruises in which final payment is required are not eligible including cruises sailing before or on April 30, 2019. Other select cruises and cruisetours are also excluded.

Offer is not transferable and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. This offer has limited space regardless of cabin availability. Please refer to princess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

Note: For assistance reserving a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, please call 1-800-774-6237.

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/PC_$1Deposit_VoyageList_2.14.19.pdf

How does this work with the future cruise deposit?  Thanks!

40 minutes ago, cwalmonds said:

How does this work with the future cruise deposit?  Thanks!

To get the OBC that comes with the use of a FCD, you will need to use the FCD instead of a $1 deposit.

This promotion really only benefits those without a FCD to use.

• Like 1

Orinocoflow, in regards to your question about if the $1 deposit would also include the current promo, the cruise dates for the current promo (All Aboard) are through Spring 2020.  So if the Fiji cruise you are eyeing is in that date range it should get you the All Aboard promo as well as the $1 deposit if booked on Valentine's Day.  All Aboard goes through 2/28.  I was hoping the same thing for a Japan cruise but it is in summer 2020 not spring, so I would get the $1 deposit but not the promo. 

10 minutes ago, rocklinmom said:

Orinocoflow, in regards to your question about if the $1 deposit would also include the current promo, the cruise dates for the current promo (All Aboard) are through Spring 2020.  So if the Fiji cruise you are eyeing is in that date range it should get you the All Aboard promo as well as the $1 deposit if booked on Valentine's Day.  All Aboard goes through 2/28.  I was hoping the same thing for a Japan cruise but it is in summer 2020 not spring, so I would get the $1 deposit but not the promo. 

I am also looking at Japan for August 2020 and was going to wait for the 3 for free sale on Labor Day to book. However, when I went to the Princess site it is now showing mini suites as "Sold Out". I find it odd that both sailing dates (August on the Diamond) show this and think something else maybe going on with Princess releasing them. Anyway I have a great TA and she will book the $1 deposit sale and then Re-fare for me in September to get some perks and possibly a lower fare.

On 2/7/2019 at 5:48 PM, Coral said:

• $1 deposits

The only thing is they don't show which ships for each voyage.