Amsterdam Scores 100!

highfields

9 hours ago, RuthC said:

When was the inspection? The Amsterdam is in the Pacific Ocean, on her World cruise. She left a few weeks ago.

I was thinking the same thing as I just read Bill & Marianne's report from Easter Island!!!     Strange that the CDC doesn't report the scores for 7 months!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hflors said:

Strange that the CDC doesn't report the scores for 7 months!

Choose the "Ship Scored 100" option and it says "The Ship Score of 100 report shows data on a rolling 12-month basis. " but the most recent shown is 12/10/18

Edited by catl331
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, catl331 said:

Choose the "Ship Scored 100" option and it says "The Ship Score of 100 report shows data on a rolling 12-month basis. " but the most recent shown is 12/10/18

Thank you. That makes more sense to me than last August, but I really don't know.
I was just wondering if it's current info, and based on your post, it is.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 9:27 AM, catl331 said:

I remember that because we were on the Grand Asia at the time, and much of the staff said that they were tied to the ship in that particular port because of the inspection.  However, there was no port on December 10th.  Maybe the inspectors boarded the ship on December 8th in American Samoa and stayed  on until Honolulu on Dec. 14th?  Is that possible?  BTW, I completely concur with the 100%.  I thought that the ship was very well maintained.   

1 hour ago, Tampa Girl said:

However, there was no port on December 10th.  Maybe the inspectors boarded the ship on December 8th in American Samoa and stayed  on until Honolulu on Dec. 14th?  Is that possible? 

I guess you didn't click on the link.  The last date shown, 12/10/18, is for the NCL Gem, and the last Amsterdam inspection was 8/9/18

Edited by catl331

3 hours ago, catl331 said:

I guess you didn't click on the link.  The last date shown, 12/10/18, is for the NCL Gem, and the last Amsterdam inspection was 8/9/18

3 hours ago, catl331 said:

No, you are right.  I didn't click on the link.  But I wonder why you didn't clarify your earlier post re the December 10, 2018, score since it was obvious that others also assumed you were referring to the Amsterdam.  However, you did answer my question re an inspection at sea since the inspection did not take place during our trip. 

31 minutes ago, Tampa Girl said:

But I wonder why you didn't clarify your earlier post re the December 10, 2018, score since it was obvious that others also assumed you were referring to the Amsterdam.

Because my post had nothing to do with the Amsterdam. I was replying to Hflors post :

On 2/12/2019 at 7:23 AM, Hflors said:

Strange that the CDC doesn't report the scores for 7 months!