This question is asked a lot on here. There is no set specific timeline for its availability . Could be a year, a month, a week before, or not at all. You just have to keep looking. 

Edited by tallnthensome

We're booked on the Breeze for Oct. 2019.  They just opened it last Friday.  It's already sold out.  You  gave to keep checking.  It helps if you join roll call groups.   They tend to keep everyone informed.

Ours was offered a few weeks ago for a february sailing.   All 30 were offered and was gone within the first hour.   Join a roll call and be active in it.  That is how it went so quickly

We always sail in May. FTTF for our sailings almost always go on sale either in May or June the previous year. They do "sail" out fast though. I know for cruise this May, they sold out within 6 hours of going on sale. I think everyone in our social media roll call bought them the second someone said it was on sale. 

Edited by teknoge3k
Made a correction

9 hours ago, serene56 said:

Ours was offered a few weeks ago for a february sailing.   All 30 were offered and was gone within the first hour.   Join a roll call and be active in it.  That is how it went so quickly

How do you know how many are available? We have it for 2 cabins for a cruise next chritsmas. 

1 hour ago, BENHANDEL said:

How do you know how many are available? We have it for 2 cabins for a cruise next chritsmas. 

Have had my cruise planned a year and it’saw sold out when I look.  Found it last night got it 25 days out and it was gone in like 10 minutes from when I seen it and bought mine.  

2 hours ago, BENHANDEL said:

You see it when you click on departure time.  It will list how many.   

Thank you all for your great replies.  I am 337 days out and have been checking once a day since I booked it (492 days out).  Based on NHNEV2003's reply, I think I should start checking multiple times a day now.  Thank you!!!

3 hours ago, Sue Goodreds said:

Thank you all for your great replies.  I am 337 days out and have been checking once a day since I booked it (492 days out).  Based on NHNEV2003's reply, I think I should start checking multiple times a day now.  Thank you!!!

I think Serene56 mentioned it, but I would join the roll call here and also there are usually multiple roll calls on FB....then you have more than just your eyes on it!