Azamara & LCV Emails

Grandma Cruising

14 hours ago, upwarduk said:

Yet another Survey, this time about future Cruising plans.

Unfortunately Survey Monkey won’t let me link it, as I’ve already completed it, mainly by saying I won’t cruise again until there is a vaccine.

Looks as though they are sending these out monthly.

4FDC92CE-07A0-46E1-A132-DB991345F575.jpeg

If you still have it, could you copy and post the body of the post (rather than a screen grab). That way others can do it. The link should still work then.

Thanks. Worked fine. Just one question that was tricky. Q22 asked if my emails to Azamara had either been answered promptly, or not. I haven’t emailed them, so didn’t have an appropriate answer, but couldn’t move on without answering. In the end I answered OK as I’ve no reason to complain ( unlike many others on these boards).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Thanks. Worked fine. Just one question that was tricky. Q22 asked if my emails to Azamara had either been answered promptly, or not. 

The questions where ‘other’ was included were useful, as expansion enabled me to write my opinion.

If Q 22 had had this facility, I would have been able to comment on lack of a prompt reply from Celebrity, who my most recent cruise was booked with. They are after all under the same umbrella - my Captains Club number is also my LCV number (Azamara Circle).

There were five questions which I thought could have been worded better or had a comment box attached.

I made a few notes as I went through and added comments on those before submitting, as the "enforced"

responses did not give a complete picture of my thoughts and feelings.

I booked the Azamara from Singapore to Dubai  with a Australia Travel Agency that was cancelled early March
As yet no communication about refund from Azamara . Does anyone know if it solely the travel agency responsibility to get our refund back???

Edited by Madam33b

2 hours ago, Madam33b said:

I booked the Azamara from Singapore to Dubai  with a Australia Travel Agency that was cancelled early March
As yet no communication about refund from Azamara . Does anyone know if it solely the travel agency responsibility to get our refund back???

You’d be better looking at and posting in the refunds thread. If you read it through you’ll see that people have been contacting both their travel agent and Azamara direct. One person found out that Azamara had refunded the travel agent, but the travel agent hadn’t  forwarded the refund back to the customer.

13 hours ago, Madam33b said:

Normally one deals only with one's Travel Agent if a cruise is booked with or transferred to them.

Our March cruises were also cancelled and refunds not forthcoming in a timely manner.

You and I are not the only Australians who have waited far too long for refund of the first cruises cancelled!

I made a comment on social media to the effect that it would be more to the point if people were employed processing refunds than producing yet another advertisement.

After an initial "rap over the knuckles" there was quite a bit of written communication and the end result so far we have all except half of one lot of ports, fees & taxes.

I most definitely would contact Azamara, if nothing else, they should be able to tell you whether your refund has been sent to your TA. As Grandma Cruising says, not all TA's have passed on refunds in a timely manner.

Also as Grandma Cruising says, check out the Azamara refund problems (merged) thread.

Good luck!