Azamara & LCV Emails

Grandma Cruising

Yes please.  Azamara are still trying to fix my e mails.  They say that it may be because I am not subscribed to Celebrity or Royal Caribbean and if I go on those databases I may start getting Azamara ones.  Subsequent message says they may have found a fix which blocks those, but will allow me to get the Azamara ones.   Other option was to try a completely different email account but I really dont want to set one up just for Azamara.

Here you are

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe5d16727d66077a7217-fdcb15707463017d7516797062-fe5e157072600579721d-fe9a17747565037977-fe301772776c0178741170-ff981271

VIEW IN BROWSER CONTACT US
3294373b-090a-4016-bc8f-a8da202c3d01.png
FIND A JOURNEY   |   LUXURY CRUISE DEALS   |  
Quarterly Savings for 2020 Adventures Learn More

Journey from the sunlit vineyards of Bordeaux to the vast fjords of Norway on your next voyage with our newest selection of 2020 Quarterly Savings voyages. 

Take advantage of your special LCV Member perk — the exclusive opportunity to book your next voyage at an incredible rate. Choose from this quarter’s selection of hand-picked sailings and enjoy an extra 10% off until March 31, 2020, in addition to our current offers.*

We can’t wait to welcome back our most loyal members with one of our carefully -selected 2020 sailings.

Explore Further℠
Learn More
Take 10% Off These 2020 Sailings + Additional Savings
15-Night Sri Lanka & India Voyage  Azamara Journey® Departing: April 11, 2020 View Voyage Additional 40% Off*  8-Night Mediterranean Jewels Voyage  Azamara Pursuit℠ Departing: April 26, 2020 View Voyage
Additional 40% Off* 10-Night Wine & Romance Voyage  Azamara Pursuit℠ Departing: May 14, 2020 View Voyage Additional 40% Off* 10-Night Northern Capitals Voyage  Azamara Quest® Departing: June 8, 2020 View Voyage
Explore More Quarterly Savings Voyages

All Thats Included in Your Voyages Gratuities | Beverages | Concierge Services | Azamazing Evenings | And More! Learn More

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO MAKE A RESERVATION

Visit Us Online AZAMARA.COM
Call Us Today 1.855.AZAMARA

OR CONTACT YOUR TRAVEL ADVISOR

Explore Further

FIND A JOURNEY   |   LUXURY CRUISE DEALS   

FOLLOW US ON

Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest
*This program offers Le Club Voyage members the opportunity to book select future sailings at a 10% savings, subject to availability. A list of new sailings will be provided once every three months. Savings are for new bookings only and are available to individual or group reservations. 10% savings apply to the cruise fare only; savings do not apply to taxes, fees & port expenses, air, or any other non-cruise component booked. Offer must be booked January 1 – March 31, 2020. Offer is combinable with Azamara general marketplace offers, back- to- back savings, onboard booking savings, and single supplement savings. Offer is not combinable with certain restricted fares, incentive groups, contracted groups, or charter bookings. For combinability rules with other programs not mentioned above, please go to Azamara.com/Terms. Terms may vary by country.

Azamara® is a proud member of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. family of cruise lines.
Azamara // 1050 Caribbean Way // Miami, FL 33132

©2019 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta. Intended for U.S. transmission only. 
View as Webpage  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Privacy Policy

• 1 month later...

Email today from the US so presumably sent worldwide. It does include a reference to a land programme only available to LCV members. 

Its headed ‘Celebrating 10 Years of Destination Immersion Experiences’ and includes adverts for the 3 sisters meet cruises with discounts of 20/30%.

I’ll copy & paste it here if anyone who hasn’t seen it wants to see it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2020 at 5:23 AM, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I got an email today with the Azamara Circles Loyalty Newsletter attached. It also includes information about the changes to the Loyalty benefits and advertises a cruise to Iceland. Anyone want me to copy & paste it here?

Yes Please.

Many Thanks.

10 hours ago, pmcl said:

Yes Please.

Many Thanks.

Here you are

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6616727c64057b7511-fdcb15707463017d7516797062-fe5e157072600579721d-fe9a17747565037977-fe301772776c0178741170-ff991270

VIEW IN BROWSER 1.855.AZAMARA
AZAMARA CIRCLE   |   FAQ   |   CONTACT US
Azamara Circle Loyalty Newsletter Read Now

We’re proud to announce that Le Club Voyage is now Azamara Circle℠, a name that more closely defines our tight-knit community of travelers in the pursuit of daring discoveries — by both land and sea.

Scroll through to learn about our newly evolved loyalty program, get a taste of our Ten Years Further event, and uncover the highlights of Iceland’s breathtaking capital. We’ve also updated a few of your Azamara Circle loyalty benefits and our Refer & Receive Program. Plus, enjoy special savings with our new selection of Quarterly Savings Voyages.

Thank you again for your continued support; we’re excited to keep evolving our loyalty program with members like you. Let’s make 2020 our best year yet!

Best Regards,

07c1f163-035d-407a-8d3d-ed2108e90129.jpg
Sandra Penaranda Azamara Circle Loyalty Ambassador
Sandra Penaranda
Azamara Circle Loyalty Ambassador 
View Newsletter
Featured Articles
Introducing Azamara Circle℠ Loyalty Program Learn More
Destination Spotlight: Reykjavík, Iceland Learn More
Where Should You Travel Based On Your Sign Learn More
A Closer Look At Our 2020 Maiden Ports Learn More
We’d love to meet your friends
Telling your friends about Azamara® can be so much more than just sharing exciting travel stories! Refer someone who has never sailed with us and receive a Future Cruise Credit on your next adventure, thanks to our Refer & Receive Program. | Refer a friend who has never sailed with us | Your friend books and sails | You Receive $300 USD Future Cruise Credit Learn More

Explore Further

AZAMARA CIRCLE   |   FAQ   

FOLLOW US ON

*Note: Future Cruise Credits earned are based on the number of new reservations, not guests. For example, if you refer two guests who are both new to Azamara, but they create one new reservation, you will earn $300 USD in Future Cruise Credits once they complete their voyage. However, if two separate new reservations are created, then you would receive $600 USD in Future Cruise Credits.

Azamara® is a proud member of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. family of cruise lines.

© 2020 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta. Intended for U.S. transmission only. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Anyone else get the survey today about past cruising and future cruising plans & what would affect these? 

Grandma just posted! I have given up after the first few questions. I just cannot understand why they have to know so much about our finances . I started to make it up then stopped.

16 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Anyone else get the survey today about past cruising and future cruising plans & what would affect these? 

Spent ages with Tine, Azamara Circle  aboard Quest a couple of weeks ago, so that she could 'sort out' why we never get any e-mails ...looks like it didn't work.  Can you share, please? Ta. X

3 minutes ago, Lookyboy said:

Spent ages with Tine, Azamara Circle  aboard Quest a couple of weeks ago, so that she could 'sort out' why we never get any e-mails ...looks like it didn't work.  Can you share, please? Ta. X

Sorry to hear you’re still not getting emails. Here it is

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe5c16727c6202757415-fdcb15707463017d7516797062-fe5e157072600579721d-fe9a17747565037977-fe301772776c0178741170-ff911179

VIEW IN BROWSER 1.855.AZAMARA

During these uncertain times, it’s more important than ever to come together as a community and help find new paths for the future. As our esteemed guests, your well-being, health, and feedback mean the world to us. We are inviting our Azamara Circle℠ members to participate in a quick survey that will help us enhance our upcoming journeys. 

We look forward to hearing your thoughts, and can’t wait to explore the world with you again soon. 

Explore Further℠
Take Our Survey

Explore Further

FOLLOW US ON

©2020 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta. Intended for U.S. transmission only. 

30 minutes ago, Lookyboy said:

Hi Lookyboy, 

please email our team at loyaltyambassador@azamara.com for help.

Include your Azamara Loyalty number and email address.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lookyboy said:

Bonnie - I received an e-mail from Azamara today, and am delighted to be 'on the list' - thank you for your help.:classic_biggrin:

Such good news! Thank you for letting me know.

Let's hope you stay on our mailing list now 🙌

• Like 1

I received this email but each of the three link buttons took me to the same Global Suspension and Q & A page providing no information otherwise.

The link button to the video did work and it was good to see familiar faces of frequent cruisers.

Anyone else have this problem accessing any new information through this e-mail?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anchor Light said:

I received this email but each of the three link buttons took me to the same Global Suspension and Q & A page providing no information otherwise.

The link button to the video did work and it was good to see familiar faces of frequent cruisers.

Anyone else have this problem accessing any new information through this e-mail?

Same for me.

10 hours ago, Anchor Light said:

Same for me too.

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2020 at 6:56 PM, Grandma Cruising said:

Yet another Survey, this time about future Cruising plans.

Unfortunately Survey Monkey won’t let me link it, as I’ve already completed it, mainly by saying I won’t cruise again until there is a vaccine.

Looks as though they are sending these out monthly.

4FDC92CE-07A0-46E1-A132-DB991345F575.jpeg

Edited by upwarduk

16 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

Yet another Survey, this time about future Cruising plans.

Unfortunately Survey Monkey won’t let me link it, as I’ve already completed it, mainly by saying I won’t cruise again until there is a vaccine.

Looks as though they are sending these out monthly.

4FDC92CE-07A0-46E1-A132-DB991345F575.jpeg

Yes, I got another survey today, much like the last one, except it seemed to be aimed at those of us in the US, because there was a question about which state one was from. I took it to get the opportunity to vent about the unfair FCC policies 

2 hours ago, Mackdogmolly said:

Yes, I got another survey today, much like the last one, except it seemed to be aimed at those of us in the US, because there was a question about which state one was from. I took it to get the opportunity to vent about the unfair FCC policies 

You may be right, I certainly didn’t get it!

I got it, it had a list of countries and I selected UK.  Very similar to the previous survey may even have the same questions so I suspect they could be tracking attitudes and thoughts over time.  Like UpwardUK my response was long term, I am not one of those champing at the bit to be on their first sailings and like Mackdogmolly I did highlight the current issues re FCC did not encourage me to think about Azamara for the future