Azamara & LCV Emails

Grandma Cruising

16 minutes ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi HGC, this is a monthly newsletter published by our UK office for UK travelers who have signed up for more information; not strictly UK LCV guests.

Hi Bonnie, thanks for that information. I wasn’t clear that was the case, so it’s good that CC members are aware of it. 

As hardly anyone else but me posts in this topic, I am wondering if this is still a useful topic, or not.

I’m very aware that I rarely get emails from Azamara in the US other than LCV emails, and obviously don’t get any emails about offers that are not available in the UK, so most posts here are emails that apply in the UK.

When I started the topic I thought that perhaps CC members in other markets (US, Australia etc) might also post emails they received, but no-one else has - would that be useful or not and if so is anyone happy to do this?

I’ll be interested to hear your thoughts!

TBH, much as I have appreciated your posts across many threads and the other 'stickies' topics, this one is of no interest to me. That said, when I see your name popping against any subject I do tend to click on!

Thanks again for all your insights, much appreciated by this soon to be Az newbie.

• Like 1

This is the latest LCV email, which is from Miami, so presumably supposed to go to all LCV members who have opted into emails, wherever they are.

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6516727265077f7d15-fdcb15707463017d7516797062-fe5e157072600579721d-fe9a17747565037977-fe301772776c0178741170-ff971272

VIEW IN BROWSER CONTACT US
3294373b-090a-4016-bc8f-a8da202c3d01.png
FIND A JOURNEY   |   LUXURY CRUISE DEALS   |   
Bruges, Belgium | Book Your Next Voyage At An Incredible Value Learn More

You're invited back on board to journey from the cliffsides of the Mediterranean to the medieval castles of Northern Europe on a voyage carefully selected for you. With our new Quarterly Savings, exclusively available for Le Club Voyage members, you can enjoy 10% off select sailings between October 1 ‐ December 31, 2019, in addition to the savings offered in our current promotions.

Thank you, as always, for your continued loyalty. We can't wait to keep exploring the world with you.

Explore Further℠
See All Voyages
Take 10% Off These New Sailings
8-Night Spain Intensive Voyage   Azamara PursuitSM Departing: April 18, 2020 Book Now 5-Night Grand Prix & Riviera Voyage   Azamara Journey® Departing: May 21, 2020 Book Now
7-Night Italy Intensive Voyage   Azamara Journey® Departing: June 4, 2020 Book Now 10-Night Northern Capitals Voyage   Azamara Quest® Departing: June 8, 2020 Book Now
We’d love to meet your friends
Telling your friends about Azamara® can be so much more than just sharing exciting travel stories! Refer someone to us who has never sailed with us and receive Future Cruise Credit on your next adventure, thanks to our Refer & Receive Program. Refer a friend who has never sailed with us. Your friend books and sails. You receive $300 USD Future Cruise Credit.

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO MAKE A RESERVATION

Visit Us Online AZAMARA.COM
Call Us Today 1.855.AZAMARA

OR CONTACT YOUR TRAVEL ADVISOR

Explore Further

FOLLOW US ON

Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest
This program offers Le Club Voyage members the opportunity to book select future sailings at a 10% savings, subject to availability. A list of new sailings will be provided once every three months. Savings are for new bookings only and are available to individual or group reservations. 10% savings apply to the cruise fare only; savings do not apply to taxes, fees & port expenses, air, or any other non-cruise component booked. Offer must be booked October 1 – December 31, 2019. Offer is combinable with Azamara general marketplace offers, back to back savings, onboard booking savings, and single supplement savings. Offer is not combinable with certain restricted fares, incentive groups, contracted groups, or charter bookings. For combinability rules with other programs not mentioned above, please go to Azamara.com/Terms. Terms may vary by country.

Azamara® is a proud member of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. family of cruise lines.
Azamara // 1050 Caribbean Way // Miami, FL 33132

©2019 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta. Intended for U.S. transmission only. 
View as Webpage  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Privacy Policy

7 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

As hardly anyone else but me posts in this topic, I am wondering if this is still a useful topic, or not.

I’m very aware that I rarely get emails from Azamara in the US other than LCV emails, and obviously don’t get any emails about offers that are not available in the UK, so most posts here are emails that apply in the UK.

When I started the topic I thought that perhaps CC members in other markets (US, Australia etc) might also post emails they received, but no-one else has - would that be useful or not and if so is anyone happy to do this?

I’ll be interested to hear your thoughts!

Just quoting my post to bring it back to the end.

1 hour ago, hamrag said:

TBH, much as I have appreciated your posts across many threads and the other 'stickies' topics, this one is of no interest to me. That said, when I see your name popping against any subject I do tend to click on!

Thanks again for all your insights, much appreciated by this soon to be Az newbie.

Thanks, hamrag, for answering my question.

2 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

This is the latest LCV email, which is from Miami, so presumably supposed to go to all LCV members who have opted into emails, wherever they are.

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe6516727265077f7d15-fdcb15707463017d7516797062-fe5e157072600579721d-fe9a17747565037977-fe301772776c0178741170-ff971272

VIEW IN BROWSER CONTACT US
3294373b-090a-4016-bc8f-a8da202c3d01.png
Bruges, Belgium | Book Your Next Voyage At An Incredible Value Learn More

You're invited back on board to journey from the cliffsides of the Mediterranean to the medieval castles of Northern Europe on a voyage carefully selected for you. With our new Quarterly Savings, exclusively available for Le Club Voyage members, you can enjoy 10% off select sailings between October 1 ‐ December 31, 2019, in addition to the savings offered in our current promotions.

Thank you, as always, for your continued loyalty. We can't wait to keep exploring the world with you.

Explore Further℠
See All Voyages
Take 10% Off These New Sailings
8-Night Spain Intensive Voyage   Azamara PursuitSM Departing: April 18, 2020 Book Now 5-Night Grand Prix & Riviera Voyage   Azamara Journey® Departing: May 21, 2020 Book Now
7-Night Italy Intensive Voyage   Azamara Journey® Departing: June 4, 2020 Book Now 10-Night Northern Capitals Voyage   Azamara Quest® Departing: June 8, 2020 Book Now
We’d love to meet your friends
Telling your friends about Azamara® can be so much more than just sharing exciting travel stories! Refer someone to us who has never sailed with us and receive Future Cruise Credit on your next adventure, thanks to our Refer & Receive Program. Refer a friend who has never sailed with us. Your friend books and sails. You receive $300 USD Future Cruise Credit.

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO MAKE A RESERVATION

Visit Us Online AZAMARA.COM
Call Us Today 1.855.AZAMARA

OR CONTACT YOUR TRAVEL ADVISOR

Explore Further

FOLLOW US ON

Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest
This program offers Le Club Voyage members the opportunity to book select future sailings at a 10% savings, subject to availability. A list of new sailings will be provided once every three months. Savings are for new bookings only and are available to individual or group reservations. 10% savings apply to the cruise fare only; savings do not apply to taxes, fees & port expenses, air, or any other non-cruise component booked. Offer must be booked October 1 – December 31, 2019. Offer is combinable with Azamara general marketplace offers, back to back savings, onboard booking savings, and single supplement savings. Offer is not combinable with certain restricted fares, incentive groups, contracted groups, or charter bookings. For combinability rules with other programs not mentioned above, please go to Azamara.com/Terms. Terms may vary by country.

Azamara® is a proud member of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. family of cruise lines.
Azamara // 1050 Caribbean Way // Miami, FL 33132

©2019 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta. Intended for U.S. transmission only. 
View as Webpage  |   Terms & Conditions  |   Privacy Policy

Just received my email also Grandma.

And  surprise  surprise when you click on the link for ‘See all voyages’ it lists the voyages   that they had on offer last quarter 1st July -30th September. They  expired  yesterday!

Is it so hard for someone to get it right.!!?  Bonnie maybe you could let them know. Thankyou.

26 minutes ago, combine said:

Just received my email also Grandma.

And  surprise  surprise when you click on the link for ‘See all voyages’ it lists the voyages   that they had on offer last quarter 1st July -30th September. They  expired  yesterday!

Is it so hard for someone to get it right.!!?  Bonnie maybe you could let them know. Thankyou.

Also just noticed that, yet another own goal by Azamara.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Ah, that explains it. I was just going to post that I got the new 10% off cruises when I clicked All Voyages just now! I hadn’t looked before because I’m not looking to book another cruise at the moment.

Ahhh, I am always looking Grandma!! You never know! 🤣🤣 .

Someone obviously clicked send before they had updated the website.

Hi HGC.  I generally no longer read these as am happy from the first few pages that I am receiving everything.  So, I do think that as no-one is reporting issues it could be laid to rest......

I really appreciate everything you do on this board to help everyone.  Thank you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Werangels said:

Hi HGC.  I generally no longer read these as am happy from the first few pages that I am receiving everything.  So, I do think that as no-one is reporting issues it could be laid to rest......

I really appreciate everything you do on this board to help everyone.  Thank you.

Plus one

and thanks

• Like 1

Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated.

As no-one has said “Yes, please keep it”  I will unstick this and stop posting emails. 
I will post the fact that I have received an email when I get one, so if anyone hasn’t seen they can say so, then I will post it.

I received one today from the UK with the latest UK offer which lasts from now until 8 December. It’s called More Onboard and offers free WiFi and OBC (amount depends on cabin booked and length of cruise) for selected 2020 cruises. I can copy and paste it if anyone hasn’t received it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

As no-one has said “Yes, please keep it”  I will unstick this and stop posting emails. 
I will post the fact that I have received an email when I get one, so if anyone hasn’t seen they can say so, then I will post it.

I received one today from the UK with the latest UK offer which lasts from now until 8 December. It’s called More Onboard and offers free WiFi and OBC (amount depends on cabin booked and length of cruise) for selected 2020 cruises. I can copy and paste it if anyone hasn’t received it.

Thank you Grandma!! I do like you posting items...of course the UK deals don't apply to me...but I'm still only getting emails on a "hit and miss" basis...so if you would post when you receive something and what it is then I can ask for you to post here if I didn't receive it!!! Thanks again for all you do for us!!! LuAnn

7 hours ago, LuAnn said:

Thank you Grandma!! I do like you posting items...of course the UK deals don't apply to me...but I'm still only getting emails on a "hit and miss" basis...so if you would post when you receive something and what it is then I can ask for you to post here if I didn't receive it!!! Thanks again for all you do for us!!! LuAnn

I’ll do that LuAnn. Glad you like the posts.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I would appreciate that as I still get the US ones and not UK ones. I’ve lost track of how many times I have asked them to fix this. Thanks

18 minutes ago, tiggertom said:

I would appreciate that as I still get the US ones and not UK ones. I’ve lost track of how many times I have asked them to fix this. Thanks

I will do that tiggertom.

Did you get the latest UK one yesterday called More Onboard?

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising

2 hours ago, tiggertom said:

No, I didn’t get it. Thanks for keeping me updated. 

Here it is then 

open.aspx?ffcb10-fe691571706400797315-fded1076726c077873177471-fe9515737262067e71-fec515747363027f-fe2a12757661067c701c72-ff951076

62977a7f-e292-4c9f-9962-9b002fd8107e.png

Take advantage of our fantastic ‘More Onboard’ offer, and benefit from up to $1000 OBC to spend on immersive shore excursions, or upgrading your experience onboard. Plus we’ll give you FREE Unlimited Wi-Fi for one device so you can share your amazing experiences with friends and family back home.

Spending a night off the ship in enchanting Florence, whale watching in Iceland or indulging in a wine-tasting tour of Australia’s Swan Valley are just a few of the exciting excursions you can put your free credit towards.

Book select voyages by 8th December to secure this offer.

c7188274-f5a1-47f5-a65f-f7cfaf4f3810.png
VIEW OFFER
e1fbcc4f-df15-4e4a-b645-19cd1443a459.png
b711daad-8e1f-4328-8c21-7e9830711fbb.png
9 NIGHT
MEDITERRANEAN ISLANDS VOYAGE
26 MAY, 2020 | AZAMARA JOURNEY
VIEW VOYAGE
66409967-b218-4476-bc8f-255beea2465e.png
3 NIGHT
WEEKEND GETAWAY VOYAGE
5 JUNE, 2020 | AZAMARA PURSUITSM
VIEW VOYAGE
ea35dd38-1aa9-4815-be80-b0e7dbec820d.png
15 NIGHT
ICELAND INTENSIVE VOYAGE
6 AUGUST, 2020 | AZAMARA PURSUITSM
VIEW VOYAGE
3b89ace1-8021-492a-9cf4-7706221b8834.png
1f905a45-00d6-4053-aef0-f8a97525a1c9.png
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Pinterest
For more information or to make a reservation:

Call us on our local rate number: 0344 493 6060 (UK), or visit us online.

Azamara® is a proud member of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. family of cruise lines

I still don't get ANY e-mails, neither to invite me to spend money on another cruise or shore excursion, nor to inform me of surveys or specials, despite me having signed up numerous times in the correct way or even after I wrote to our LCV ambassador with no reaction at all. Sadly I think back to the times when there was a Nicole where each and every e-mail was promptly answered and it was easy to get information because it arrived in time in my mail's in-box.

Strangely enough, I get news from parent company RCL by mail even if we sailed with them only twice or so.

35 minutes ago, grayjay said:

I still don't get ANY e-mails, neither to invite me to spend money on another cruise or shore excursion, nor to inform me of surveys or specials, despite me having signed up numerous times in the correct way or even after I wrote to our LCV ambassador with no reaction at all. Sadly I think back to the times when there was a Nicole where each and every e-mail was promptly answered and it was easy to get information because it arrived in time in my mail's in-box.

Strangely enough, I get news from parent company RCL by mail even if we sailed with them only twice or so.

Have you tried signing up with Celebrity? I think Phil (excitedofharpenden) found that after he made sure he was signed up for Celebrity, he got Azamara emails.