Bottled water package removed?

crows nest club

17 minutes ago, paradiselivin1 said:

Wishing you the best. We have family out there and haven't gotten an update.

Thanks! Some are through the worst and others are now just getting it. I hope you hear from you family soon. Rain tomorrow :( 

44 minutes ago, emmak8 said:

Is this correct as of now? Water bottles cannot be ordered online only by calling Princess? New price $7.08?

Where did you hear about this option? Is there a way we can contact Princess directly to place an order instead of contacting our TA?

9 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Where did you hear about this option? Is there a way we can contact Princess directly to place an order instead of contacting our TA?

Earlier in the thread people said they had good luck contacting Princess direct to buy water. 

You can call Princess to buy gift cards, make specialty restaurant res, order gifts,  ask for your air to be ticketed, etc. 

Just nothing that is changing your actual booking like making a payment, changing cabins, etc. 

• Like 1

It’s now available again on my cruise personaliser (UK). The price for 12 bottles had increased by 13 pence. I assume the price will be slightly different for others in the UK according to the exchange rate being used when each cruise was booked. I paid for my water before they decide to mess around again!

I ordered mine some time ago and it is still listed under "Onboard Reservations" as ready for delivery...cost was $6.90 a case.  It is available for additional purchase, but the cost is $7.08.  Wheezedr hit it on the head...just an increase in gratuity.

3 minutes ago, Mud_Shark said:

An increase in gratuity?

They don't serve you a bottle of water.  No glass.  No ice. no service.  The case is left in your room.  It isn't even chilled.  What is the gratuity for?

Don

That is a discussion for another day.  🙄:classic_ninja:🤔

10 minutes ago, Mud_Shark said:

An increase in gratuity?

They don't serve you a bottle of water.  No glass.  No ice. no service.  The case is left in your room.  It isn't even chilled.  What is the gratuity for?

Don

Someone has to deliver it to your room, probably someone from the beverage department.

Edited by Ken the cruiser

On 3/18/2019 at 5:48 PM, candide333 said:

Today, I called Princess and was told to contact my TA, but the rep doubled checked and I was able order the water package without contacting my TA. 

Latest update, my credit card was charged by the Princess rep and posted on my credit card account, but I did not receive confirmation. I called today and was told that the order was cancelled on the same day that I placed the order and it will take 10 days to be credited. I did not cancel the order. So, I reordered through my personalizer, got confirmation and will wait for the credit. Annoying!

1 hour ago, Slyfox16 said:

Anybody know what type of water they use in the water package?

Depends where the ship is based, if the ship has been in Europe for a while it will be Europe based brand. 

On 3/16/2019 at 9:21 AM, crows nest club said:

Just noticed that the bottled water package has been removed from the on board reservations section on the Cruise personaliser. Just wondered if it was a UK blip or is it a general thing?  Could be they are upgrading prices.

On Princess website:

For pre-cruise purchase ONLY through Cruise Personalizer. Package is not currently offered on Sea and Sun Princess or Diamond, Emerald or Golden Princess voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand

12 bottles still $6 (USD).  Plus 18% now.  It is there to order on Regal Baltic cruises this summer.  I intend to order one and then refill bottles as needed.  Not a terrible price in lieu of lugging water to ship (I'd rather lug wine!!).