MSC Current Status Match Tables

GenghisQuan

On 8/6/2021 at 10:08 AM, NCPipeSmoker said:

Putting this out for future reference for anyone searching here later: 

I have already made final payment but still had no issue getting my cruise repriced with the 5% + 15% Voyages discount. The agent on the phone was helpful and had no issue doing it but I did have to specify that it was a 5% + 15% sailing, initially she was only going to re-price with the 5% discount. 

If you are past final payment the fare difference is not refunded to you but becomes an On Board Credit and shows up as an 'amount due' on the Payment and Price Details screen of the Cruise Details tab.

Nice! I did the same thing with my upcoming trip on the 16th after being matched to Diamond status. I did want to add that even though the difference is placed as an on-board credit rather than a direct refund, I was told that any amount left over from the credit at the end of the cruise will be refunded back to the same card used to book the cruise with. Hope this helps!

On 8/5/2021 at 8:22 PM, Native Floridian 26 said:

I was on hold for over an hour and got disconnected.  That was not the main customer service number.  Then I called the main number and only held for 10 minutes.  The rep was nice and worked with someone backoffice right while I was on the phone and she repriced my cruise giving me the 5+15% Voyagers discount on the sailing.  I was happy. I saw everything updated right away online and then got a new booking email.

How do you know if the $50 onboard credit is applied?  Any way to tell before you are on board?

if it does not show on your cruise details in your account you have to [I KNOW this is a pain] call them.

It happened to me and i had to call to see it applied.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 5:49 PM, niknot said:

I was surprised that I received gold instead of black, since most everyone else seems to be awarded black as a match to Hilton Diamond. A follow up email was sent, thanking them for the match and also asked if something had recently changed in their system. If I hear back, I will let you know.

I would keep trying. I just got my match and I got Diamond for my Hilton Diamond. Maybe also try MSCExistingReservations@msccruisesusa.com 

Good Luck. I’m about to settle in for an afternoon on hold to get the discounts and OBC applied to my bookings. 

2 hours ago, debranator said:

if it does not show on your cruise details in your account you have to [I KNOW this is a pain] call them.

It happened to me and i had to call to see it applied.

I have called twice and the first rep said I had to email the MSC voyager Club, and that they couldn't do anything.  Then I called again and the rep checked on it, but said that all the OBC/Voyager stuff was done by Corporate and that you just have to wait for them to process it.  She said give it two weeks.

It seems like the USA CS personnel can't do very much when it comes to existing reservations.  I did have one change a cabin number at one point.

• Like 1

Does anyone know what Royal Caribbean Emerald and Diamond match to? We will be Emerald after the points update (hopefully within the next few days) and could possibly reach Diamond within the next couple of months, but didn't want to wait if they match to the same level.

Also, has anyone from the US applied via the UK or Germany website and gotten a fast response? It seems those countries get a much quicker response, but didn't want to potentially mess things up by applying outside of the US if that even matters.

1 hour ago, Ronaldo807 said:

Also, has anyone from the US applied via the UK or Germany website and gotten a fast response? It seems those countries get a much quicker response, but didn't want to potentially mess things up by applying outside of the US if that even matters.

I tried submitting on the UK website, but the address fields are different and cannot accommodate a US address.  So it wasn't possible to submit.  I ended up waiting 8.5 weeks for our match.

Edited by Native Floridian 26

On 7/9/2021 at 2:40 PM, phred119s said:

Got mine today.  Applied 4.5 weeks ago.  Royal Caribbean Emerald to Gold.

What did you provide to validate your Royal Caribbean status? I have a C&A card somewhere from years ago, but it doesn't provide a current status. The Royal Caribbean website and the app both just show your first name, C&A number, and status/points, but not your last name.

1 minute ago, Ronaldo807 said:

What did you provide to validate your Royal Caribbean status? I have a C&A card somewhere from years ago, but it doesn't provide a current status. The Royal Caribbean website and the app both just show your first name, C&A number, and status/points, but not your last name.

For my Hyatt status match, I sent a screenshot of my membership info from the Hyatt website. They had no issues. I also had to email their department and include that I had a quickly approaching trip and they got me set up overnight. The next day, I called and Customer Service adjusted my tickets and I was good to go.

Not sure what to do about your last name not being on there, I'm sure it's somewhere? Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, doublebzz said:

Due to my submittal error, I was upgraded to Gold and wife to Diamond.  On our forthcoming cruise, will we receive all the perks of Diamond based on my wife's status???

I believe so since my husband has Gold and I am still waiting on my status match and last time I spoke to an MSC agent  we were able to reprice with the free balcony upgrade and the 5% discount.

On 8/10/2021 at 3:06 PM, Ronaldo807 said:

I just used the screen shot 

Hi, 2 weeks ago I signed up for the voyagers club once my cruise was booked, received the Voyagers club number then completed the status match form (boyfriend only) & a screen shot from the RCCL Website & submitted. So far, I have checked both my email and boyfriends, and I have also signed into MSC using his sign on & mine, have seen no update.  When I sign in to MSC Voyagers club, under membership info (Rectangular box) it says "Welcome Membership with the voyage number, Boyfriend's name , 0 points. To the right it has a bar grid, titled, My points, classic membership is highlighted, then the scroll bar is placed in the middle.  Once the status has been matched, will the points increase from 0? and will the bar graph show a different membership level? I'm not sure where to look to see new status match changed? Also not sure if I should call someone or maybe I haven't waited long enough

5 hours ago, pattycake08 said:

Hi, 2 weeks ago I signed up for the voyagers club once my cruise was booked, received the Voyagers club number then completed the status match form (boyfriend only) & a screen shot from the RCCL Website & submitted. So far, I have checked both my email and boyfriends, and I have also signed into MSC using his sign on & mine, have seen no update.  When I sign in to MSC Voyagers club, under membership info (Rectangular box) it says "Welcome Membership with the voyage number, Boyfriend's name , 0 points. To the right it has a bar grid, titled, My points, classic membership is highlighted, then the scroll bar is placed in the middle.  Once the status has been matched, will the points increase from 0? and will the bar graph show a different membership level? I'm not sure where to look to see new status match changed? Also not sure if I should call someone or maybe I haven't waited long enough

If you read through the comments here, most of the US residents looking for a status match have waited at least 8 to 9 weeks, I am at 11 weeks . My husband got his status match from NCL Platinum to Gold at 8 weeks , calling only gets you to the MSC booking agents, MSC Voyagers Club only has an email for contacts.  I am at the point of sending a letter with the account information to their headquarters in Fla.   

I just wanted everyone to know that I submitted my status match.  Once I booked a cruise I  emailed mscvoyagersclub@msccruisesusa.com     I let them know that I had submitted my information for a cruise match,  my cruise confirmation number (cruising in a month) and the levels I had with other lines.  I got an email back in hours that I matched NCL Platinum to Gold.   

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 9876 said:

I just wanted everyone to know that I submitted my status match.  Once I booked a cruise I  emailed mscvoyagersclub@msccruisesusa.com     I let them know that I had submitted my information for a cruise match,  my cruise confirmation number (cruising in a month) and the levels I had with other lines.  I got an email back in hours that I matched NCL Platinum to Gold.   

You are very lucky, I am still waiting... 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 9876 said:

Did they provide you with your voyager number in the email as well?

I submitted a number of status match requests but heard nothing from MSC.  Today, I went to the MSC web site and under Voyages Club and  I noticed they did match my status from HAL.  So those of you that are waiting weeks might want to check the web site periodically.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doublebzz said:

I submitted a number of status match requests but heard nothing from MSC.  Today, I went to the MSC web site and under Voyages Club and  I noticed they did match my status from HAL.  So those of you that are waiting weeks might want to check the web site periodically.

Yes, I learned of my match the same way after 8.5 weeks of checking multiple times per day. No email or anything.

2 hours ago, doublebzz said:

So when I login and click on Voyagers Club, it asks if I want to become a member. I have not gone through those prompts because I didn't want to potentially screw up the status match. Are you saying that once assigned, I will see my number there instead of it asking me to join? Or do I need to join and then my number will show up there once matched?

13 minutes ago, Ronaldo807 said:

So when I login and click on Voyagers Club, it asks if I want to become a member. I have not gone through those prompts because I didn't want to potentially screw up the status match. Are you saying that once assigned, I will see my number there instead of it asking me to join? Or do I need to join and then my number will show up there once matched?

I'm not an expert on this so maybe someone else on this thread can answer your question.  My experience was to become a member first and then ask for the status match.  I also already had a cruise booked.  Once I joined, I saw my number in Voyages Club and then was given a different number with the status match upgrade.  All of this was done without any communications from MSC or my TA.