New York City Cruises

1 hour ago, aftermidnight said:

Does anyone know if there are currently any Cruises out of  New York City besides Norwegian!  Thanks

Yes, many cruise lines operate from NYC. There are three cruise ports in  Greater NY , Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Cape Liberty, which is in Bayonne, NJ. 

For cruises from Manhattan and Brooklyn you can check the port schedule at nycruise.com . For cruises from Cape Liberty check cruiseliberty.com .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aftermidnight said:

Does anyone know if there are currently any Cruises out of  New York City besides Norwegian!  Thanks

Yes - Royal Caribbean regularly sails from Bayonne, N.J (just across the Hudson), Cunard’s Queen Mary 2 sails fairly regular trans-Atlantics from Brooklyn - and we are sailing her on a 12 day cruise to the Caribbean in December.  I believe Carnival has seasonal cruises from Manhattan, and I think there are occasional others.  Sadly NCL and Royal Caribbean seem to control the market.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AF-1 said:

What other cruise lines use NY for Bermuda Sailings?

Celebrity from Cape Liberty, and NCL from Manhattan are the "regulars". Sometimes Carnival runs a few from Manhattan, and Oceania is doing a few cruises from Manhattan this year and next.  Royal Caribbean cruises from Cape Liberty also call on Bermuda during the summer, but don't spend as much time in Bermuda during each cruise as NCL, Celebrity and Oceania do.

Edited by njhorseman

On 5/26/2019 at 1:38 PM, AF-1 said:

Princess uses Brooklyn for the New England and Canada cruises.  I have one booked out of here

I have a Princess New England & Canada booked.  I will be flying from Toronto, Canada. I have the choice of the three New York airports to choose from.  We will be using Princess transfers.

Any suggests of which airport to choose?

1 hour ago, phabric said:

I have a Princess New England & Canada booked.  I will be flying from Toronto, Canada. I have the choice of the three New York airports to choose from.  We will be using Princess transfers.

Any suggests of which airport to choose?

Since you're using the cruise line's transfers it doesn't matter very much. Choose the flight with the best fare, or if fares are the same pick the most convenient flight schedule. LGA is a bit closer to the port, but you'll hardly notice the difference when using the transfers.

• 2 weeks later...