Fall 2020 Pacific Coastals are out!!

wwcruisers

10 minutes ago, AncientWanderer said:

Thank you, wwcruisers, for the heads up!   HAL has really upped their Coastal game.  Happy to have booked one from our San Diego home port!  😊

You are most welcome! I know that one of my fellow Celebrity ex-pats has been watching for the K-dam re-po, from Vancouver to San Diego. Hope that she sees this! 🤞

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, wwcruisers said:

For those of you who've been waiting for the 2020 Pacific Coastal itineraries, they are up today -- including a Koningsdam 7-nighter from Vancouver to San Diego.

CruiseRaider -- are you in? We just booked!! 😊

Looks like a nice cruise! We are going to check into it further.

The Royal Princess  .April 25 ,2020 is doing a 7 night Coastal Calif Cruise  & the prices are lower . We booked the April 18 th  Mexican riviera & the Coastal as a B2B   both in  the same veranda cabin

The Royal princess leaves from San Pedro Calif ,near to LA

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Andi Land said:

The 2021 Alaska schedule is up too!

Thanks! Took a look at the 14-night Massdam cruise. It still looks amazing (lots of small Alaska ports) -- but was sad to see that they've elimated Kodiak Island, as a port. 🙁

On 7/26/2019 at 1:14 PM, wwcruisers said:

For those of you who've been waiting for the 2020 Pacific Coastal itineraries, they are up today -- including a Koningsdam 7-nighter from Vancouver to San Diego.

CruiseRaider -- are you in? We just booked!! 😊

So happy about this .... and yes, that we will be cruising together again!  

2 hours ago, Stateroom_Sailor said:

We just booked the 7 Day Spring Coastal as well.  Love getting thisa HAL suites at reasonable prices.

We were able to get a specific SC cabin (usually they just offer guarantees) at a very good fare (IMO).  Good location on this ship, as it is on the same deck as the Neptune Lounge and right next to the SA cabins - I actually like the SCs vs the SBs on this ship, so I marked my reservation "do not upgrade".

1 hour ago, DaveOKC said:

We were able to get a specific SC cabin (usually they just offer guarantees) at a very good fare (IMO).  Good location on this ship, as it is on the same deck as the Neptune Lounge and right next to the SA cabins - I actually like the SCs vs the SBs on this ship, so I marked my reservation "do not upgrade".

We're forward with a wrap around veranda, no upgrades either.  Considering that Celebrity would charge $1,299 for a veranda, Princess $1,449 for a mini suite, I'd say that HAL has the best value for arguably a superior product.

I have to save my leftover change for one of these.  I love the Pacific Coastals.  It's not even for the ports, as I've vacationed at all those stops frequently.  I just love the "laziness" of these cruises and if I want, stop into one of my favorite microbreweries or restaurant for lunch.   One of my favorites was when I did a Vancouver-LA cruise on NCL - we had an overnight in San Francisco (one of my favorite cities in the world).  Got to eat at a couple of my faves, and get some herbals at a Chinese chemist (my ex-SIL is a DR of Chinese medicine and recommended some things for me).  No excursions needed on a Coastal - just easy walk arounds (or a quick jog) - great for relaxing prior to a busy Winter resort season or after a busy Winter resort season (depending on the direction!).  

19 minutes ago, slidergirl said:

I have to save my leftover change for one of these.  I love the Pacific Coastals.  It's not even for the ports, as I've vacationed at all those stops frequently.  I just love the "laziness" of these cruises and if I want, stop into one of my favorite microbreweries or restaurant for lunch.   One of my favorites was when I did a Vancouver-LA cruise on NCL - we had an overnight in San Francisco (one of my favorite cities in the world).  Got to eat at a couple of my faves, and get some herbals at a Chinese chemist (my ex-SIL is a DR of Chinese medicine and recommended some things for me).  No excursions needed on a Coastal - just easy walk arounds (or a quick jog) - great for relaxing prior to a busy Winter resort season or after a busy Winter resort season (depending on the direction!).  

I so agree.  Living in the PNW, these are just so easy, relaxed, and no big planning needed.  We're going to book the Sept. 26 7-day  (it isn't overnight in SF, but departure isn't until 11pm.  I'm so glad HAL has finally added some longer Pacific Coastals.