Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

1 hour ago, Floater1109 said:

Hello. I have been patiently waiting for sailings to open from Copenhagen for 2021 ......NOTHING still. Have they stopped sailing from there? Was planning on doing the Arctic Circle cruise. 

We discussed that a few days ago in this topic. To summarize my information:

- There will be Adventure and probably Explorer in Copenhagen/Stockholm, so maybe two Voyager class ships!

- Due to the size of these ships, it's unclear whether they can make the typical Arctic cycle or Iceland-Greenland TA

Celebrity has now finished 21/22 Deployment. With Celebrity Solstice going to Japan for 21/22 and Eclipse being the only ship for the season in Oz 21/22. 

Maybe those Celebrity Eclipse bookings in Melbourne are for Royal Caribbean. I was thinking Serenade. 

Royal/Celebrity port bookings in this area have been swapped before. Explorer of the Seas bookings in Melbourne for the last deployment were used for Celebrity Eclipse. 

2 hours ago, springaussie said:

Celebrity has now finished 21/22 Deployment. With Celebrity Solstice going to Japan for 21/22 and Eclipse being the only ship for the season in Oz 21/22. 

Maybe those Celebrity Eclipse bookings in Melbourne are for Royal Caribbean. I was thinking Serenade. 

Royal/Celebrity port bookings in this area have been swapped before. Explorer of the Seas bookings in Melbourne for the last deployment were used for Celebrity Eclipse. 

Mate, I was thinking the same thing.  Serenade would be an ideal first ship for the brand in Melbourne given the variability in weather.  

The alternative is that the bookings are for a new Edge ship.  I haven't checked if it's accounted for, nor if the timing would work.  You'd think that would go to Sydney in any case.  

So while checking my email I encountered something a bit odd. An ad appeared for RCCL for a 16 Night Repositioning cruise on Jewel for November 26, 2020. I know this was when Jewel was originally supposed to go Rome to Dubia. Clicking the link took me to a broken booking page for Royal. Not sure if this is an artifact of the original cruise or perhaps a placeholder for a new cruise. If I can get the add to pop up again, I'll try to get a screenshot.

2 minutes ago, Scottee25 said:

So while checking my email I encountered something a bit odd. An ad appeared for RCCL for a 16 Night Repositioning cruise on Jewel for November 26, 2020. I know this was when Jewel was originally supposed to go Rome to Dubia. Clicking the link took me to a broken booking page for Royal. Not sure if this is an artifact of the original cruise or perhaps a placeholder for a new cruise. If I can get the add to pop up again, I'll try to get a screenshot.

Guessing an artifact.  Can't remember any placeholders on RC's website.

7 hours ago, springaussie said:

Had a look around and found the following clues: 

- Booking on Nov 4, 2021 in Darwin port under the name Celebrity Solstice. 

- Booking on Nov 10, 2021 in Brisbane under the name Celebrity Solstice. 

- Booking on Nov 13, 2021 in Melbourne under the name Celebrity Eclipse. 

Assuming these bookings are for Serenade, the timing indicates a dry dock in Singapore enroute from Alaska to Melbourne.  She was last dry docked in 2017, so this is plausible.   There are approx. 14 bookings through to April 2022 in Melbourne under the name Celebrity Eclipse following the one listed above. 

It looks like Jewel of the Seas is headed to Galveston for the replacement of the cancelled Dubai season with January and February bookings in 2020 and 2021 at Key West, Nassau, Cozumel along with Grand Cayman bookings. 

She still appears to be booked at Miami for the 2021-22 season along with Europe. 

Grand Cayman calls: 

1. Jewel of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 2,100 2,100 2020-12-19 09:00:00.000 2020-12-19 18:00:00.000
2. Jewel of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 2,100 2,100 2020-12-25 09:00:00.000 2020-12-25 18:00:00.000
3. Jewel of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 2,100 2,100 2021-02-03 09:00:00.000

2021-02-03 18:00:00.000

4. Jewel of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 2,100 2,100 2021-03-19 09:00:00.000 2021-03-19 18:00:00.000
4. Jewel of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 2,100 2,100 2021-03-19 09:00:00.000 2021-03-19 18:00:00.000
Edited by MADflyer
  • Like 2

On 12/12/2019 at 5:32 AM, MADflyer said:

While hard to keep up with all the last minute movement of ships this season, the current predictions for deployment are: 

Adventure  -  Galveston – revitalization- STO/CPH  / revitalization / Caribbean ???

Allure   -  Miami / PC  / Galveston ( onboard conf)

Anthem  -   Bayonne / Southampton /  Bayonne

Brilliance    Tampa / Boston / Tampa

Empress  -   Miami /Bayonne /  San Juan

Enchantment   -  Baltimore year round.

Explorer    -  Miami /  ???? (Miami / CPH / Miami

Freedom - Bayonne  / San Juan

Harmony -  PC / Barcelona / PC   

Indy -  PE  year round  (???)

Jewel  -   ??? /BCN / AMS NE /BI / BCN / Miami  

Liberty  -  Galveston until October / revitalization / Miami (3 and 4 day)

Majesty   - New Orleans year round

Mariner   -  PC  3 / 4 night

Navigator -   Miami  / PE   (3 / 4 night)

Oasis  -  PE /  Bayonne / Miami

Odyssey   - PE / Rome / PE

Ovation   - Sydney / Seattle / Sydney

Quantum  - Beijing / Singapore

Radiance  - / AK one way Seward / Vancouver / HI / Brisbane

Rhapsody  - Tampa / Venice / Tampa

Serenade   -  HI  / Vancouver / ??? (PE)

Spectrum   -  Beijing

Symphony  -   Miami year round

Vision  - Port Everglades / BCN 12 night / Port Everglades

Voyager  - Sydney / Singapore

Wonder – Southampton/BCN/Dubai/Shanghai

If I'm reading this correctly then that would mean that it will only be Allure out of Galveston.  I thought they were goin to be increasing their presence in Galveston not decreasing it?

4 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

If I'm reading this correctly then that would mean that it will only be Allure out of Galveston.  I thought they were goin to be increasing their presence in Galveston not decreasing it?

Adventure could very well make her way back to Galveston after the Baltic season. 

While Jewel appears to be being re-deployed from Dubai to Galveston in December 2020 another ship could join Allure for the 2021-22 winter season. 

3 hours ago, andreasfcb said:

Quo vadis Royal Caribbean, it is December 16 in Europe and the new cruises have not even leaked yet. 😝

Never known them be released that early, rare first day in US(16), typical Tues or late as Wed. Been doing the Royal release watch thing since 2012. Retired and live alone...

Edited by ONECRUISER

2 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Never known them be released that early, rare first day in US(16), typical Tues or late as Wed. Been doing the Royal release watch thing since 2012. Retired and live alone...

Just hope Royal doesn't push back the dates even further! They keep on pushing back Odyssey, which will be their flagship! So frustrating!

12 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

I know, just kidding. 🙂 We are really looking forward to see what is going to be added in Southampton/Stockholm/Copenhagen/Rome.

11 minutes ago, andreasfcb said:

I know, just kidding. 🙂 We are really looking forward to see what is going to be added in Southampton/Stockholm/Copenhagen/Rome.

No problem. Two yrs ago Royal released dates inc a Repo I booked. Got me a Aft/Corner Jr Suite and week later they canceled the Cruise. Fine, delay release but at least get it right the first time... Good Luck in the Hunt!

Edited by ONECRUISER

11 minutes ago, skiiergirl said:

What is the newest “release date” for Odyssey Med bookings? 

I think the date is today 16 December, last week in UK we were seeing a booking for Odyssey in Europe leaving (I think) April 30th 2021, but that has since disappeared from the website, and similar situation has happened with Harmony TA for April 2021, we and others have Harmony Eastbound booked leaving Port Canaveral on April 4th arriving in Barcelona on April 16th, but that has also vanished from UK website, but the Westbound TA on Harmony for October 2021 is still showing.