Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

2 hours ago, travelgoddess1 said:

No need for you to apologize.  The "scroll" feature was created for a reason.  I thought this website was here for people to carry on a conversation, not to police what is on or off topic. I appreciate all the helpful information I get on this and other threads, but I will stop posting, because I don't want to appear off topic and get called out for it.

Hi Karen,

Hope you are well. I always seem to agree with everything you say

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 4:18 PM, Jack McGowan said:

My apologies for coming across “argumentative” - it was not meant in this way. I was simply trying too discuss with a couple of others some of the reasons that Adventure might not visit certain areas / ports due to her lifeboats not being tenders. Sorry again. 

Jack

No need. I know text comes over different than words.

However. I did a bit of texting friends and we were due to go to Livorno but last minute we ended up in La Spezia.

I didn't know a lifeboat from a tender as it was my first cruise, but it was a yellow thing that was lowered from the ship that took us a shore. When we returned to get on the ship it was ferries that took us to the ship. 

I could count on one hand how many times I have tendered. Only a few ports in Europe you need to.

20 minutes ago, shipfriend_max said:

Usually at Central European time, the new itineraries have been uploaded around Tuesday evening, if there was a week with new itineraries due to be uploaded. 

So are you saying they should be uploaded momentarily? Because it is way past evening over there if your logic is correct, right?

6 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

So are you saying they should be uploaded momentarily? Because it is way past evening over there if your logic is correct, right?

At least according to my past experiences with the new 2021 itineraries, it should be like that - but maybe tomorrow for us Europeans as well. 

I cannot exactly say at which time they've been uploaded the past weeks... 

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

Welcome. Been watching both Royal and Celebrity. It's most wonderful time of year, Release of new Cruise Sailing Dates. My Fav..

I did check out the route for Celebrity Summit in August 2021.  Nice round trip, B2B...but I would really like to do a loop or two in Europe before the Fall TA.  Guess I still need to wait until Royal (hopefully) releases more info in the next week or two.  Me and several thousands anxiously waiting I think.  😉 

2 minutes ago, island lady said:

I did check out the route for Celebrity Summit in August 2021.  Nice round trip, B2B...but I would really like to do a loop or two in Europe before the Fall TA.  Guess I still need to wait until Royal (hopefully) releases more info in the next week or two.  Me and several thousands anxiously waiting I think.  😉 

Sounds like a plan!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crism said:

Unconfirmed onboard Vision with NextCruise just now for April 2021:

Odyssey FLL to Rome via Spain

Explorer 16nt MIA to Copenhagen via Ireland, Amsterdam, Norway

That is very interesting news. They have had that Explorer booking at Amsterdam a while now, but they have booked Explorer all over the place and seem they might have landed on Baltic/Norway for final plan. 

1 minute ago, MADflyer said:

That is very interesting news. They have had that Explorer booking at Amsterdam a while now, but they have booked Explorer all over the place and seem they might have landed on Baltic/Norway for final plan. 

Explorer & Independence both booked at Gibraltar multiple times each in 2021. Why could this be? Another ship from Southampton?

13 minutes ago, island lady said:

I'd like the Summit's itinerary better if it went to/from Copenhagen or Amsterdam, rather than Southampton.

I was happy to read that Explorer might also be sailing in northern Europe in 2021!

31 minutes ago, Jack McGowan said:

Explorer & Independence both booked at Gibraltar multiple times each in 2021. Why could this be? Another ship from Southampton?

Explorer was originally booked at Rome with multiple bookings at Athens / they then moved Explorer to a Southampton pattern at Gibraltar and seemed to be 2nd ship at Southampton. The Amsterdam booking was made later and held about 2 months now.  In the meantime they had booked Explorer at Grand Cayman indicating possible move to Galveston. This has been a true mystery. 

Indy is their placeholder even for cruises in 2022 all over Europe. Those bookings were made last year and just have not been cancelled. Indy appears to stay in PE for the summer this season but always subject to change.

2 minutes ago, MADflyer said:

Explorer was originally booked at Rome with multiple bookings at Athens / they then moved Explorer to a Southampton pattern at Gibraltar and seemed to be 2nd ship at Southampton. The Amsterdam booking was made later and held about 2 months now.  In the meantime they had booked Explorer at Grand Cayman indicating possible move to Galveston. This has been a true mystery. 

Indy is their placeholder even for cruises in 2022 all over Europe. Those bookings were made last year and just have not been cancelled. Indy appears to stay in PE for the summer this season but always subject to change.

Port bookings are normally quite accurate in Gibraltar I think (maybe not by name, but the actual slots which have been booked). Makes me think it could be Explorer or Indy. Or even by the sound of it now could be Adventure. 

I would hope for Indy, but as you said unlikely.