CruiseTT website?

MrSchwump

I was looking at the ports of St. Thomas and St. Martin for Feb 2020.  I see NO Princess ships due in either of those ports for that month.  They show Carnival, HAL, Norwegian but no Princess and no Royal Caribbean.  Is there a boycott of that site by Princess?  I've always found in very helpful in the past in planning shore activities.

45 minutes ago, MrSchwump said:

I was looking at the ports of St. Thomas and St. Martin for Feb 2020.  I see NO Princess ships due in either of those ports for that month.  They show Carnival, HAL, Norwegian but no Princess and no Royal Caribbean.  Is there a boycott of that site by Princess?  I've always found in very helpful in the past in planning shore activities.

I think you may be looking too soon.  Data may not be input into the website yet.  I just went to cruisett website.  The data under Feb 2020 seems to be actually May 2018, I think

01-May-18  3700 Carnival Glory
02-May-18  5400 Allure Of The Seas
03-May-18     
04-May-18  3120 Caribbean Princess
Edited by hpeabody

49 minutes ago, MrSchwump said:

I actually found this earlier today:

http://201.220.14.28/sxm/MainMenu.aspx?ShipScheduleType=2

19 minutes ago, skynight said:

Does not look like the 2020 schedules are posted on the site yet. Information ends Dec. 2019

If you go to the site I pasted in my post above, just change the year to 2020 and select whatever month you'd like.  I'll be there in March 2020 and there are a lot of ships scheduled.

3 hours ago, MrSchwump said:

I don't use that site.

Pretty inaccurate IMO.

5 hours ago, MrSchwump said:

Yes.

18 hours ago, pjrockman said:

My go to site is:  cruisetimetables dot com.   I find it the most reliable.  Hope I’m allowed to share it here.  Guess I’ll find out shortly.

Safe Journeys, Paul

That's my go-to site as well.  I also double check with each specific port -- typically each port authority will have a schedule so you can see what particular dock or pier you'll be at, and if there are any other ships in port.  But for a general list of ships on our itinerary, I use the same website listed above.  

The following site shows Princess ships in Saint Thomas in February 2020:

https://www.cruisemapper.com/ports/saint-thomas-island-port-604?tab=schedule&month=2020-02#schedule

The following site shows Princess ships in St. Maarten in February 2020:

https://www.cruisemapper.com/ports/philipsburg-port-594?tab=schedule&month=2020-02#schedule

23 minutes ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

I’ve found that Cruise TT is often missing ships. Cruisetimetables is much more reliable in my experience. 

I've used Cruise TT in the past and didn't realize it wasn't entirely accurate so thanks for that info.  I went to Cruisetimetables and tried it out for a cruise on X we've done:  Canada/New England from Cape Liberty (X's and others' port in NJ).  Didn't work--had to put in New York City.  Same with Princess cruises out of Red Hook--had to put in New York City.  If I were using this site to look for potential cruises and saw that a ship I was considering left from New York City, I would assume they meant Manhattan, when it could be there or one of the other two ports serving the NYC area.  Obviously, folks using this site would then go to the site of the cruise they've chosen and would get the more accurate details for departure and arrival ports.

On 8/3/2019 at 6:03 PM, pjrockman said:

My go to site is:  cruisetimetables dot com.   I find it the most reliable.  Hope I’m allowed to share it here.  Guess I’ll find out shortly.

Safe Journeys, Paul

How do you use it? I can't figure out how to find out what ships are in the ports we are going to.

1 hour ago, cruises42 said:

How do you use it? I can't figure out how to find out what ships are in the ports we are going to.

At the home page, there are three different search tabs at top.  Hit Departure Port, or Ports of Call or Cruise Ships.  I use Departure Port for the date of my cruise, it will list the ships in Port that day.  Then under each ship, it lists itinerary, where you can hit the port for each port day of your itinerary and it will take you to those ports and show you the ships for each of those days and ports.

Regarding NYC: Generally, Princess and Cunard go out of Red Hook; Carnival and Norwegian go out of Manhattan; and, X and RCL go out of Bayonne (Liberty) NJ.  Exceptions to every rule.  We went out of Manhattan once on Princess and came back into Manhattan once on Princess after the Super Storm Sandy Cruise after docking in Boston for 5 days.

Others can correct, but I think Disney goes out of Manhattan and I’m not sure which one HAL uses.

Safe Journeys, Paul

22 hours ago, pjrockman said:

At the home page, there are three different search tabs at top.  Hit Departure Port, or Ports of Call or Cruise Ships.  I use Departure Port for the date of my cruise, it will list the ships in Port that day.  Then under each ship, it lists itinerary, where you can hit the port for each port day of your itinerary and it will take you to those ports and show you the ships for each of those days and ports.

Regarding NYC: Generally, Princess and Cunard go out of Red Hook; Carnival and Norwegian go out of Manhattan; and, X and RCL go out of Bayonne (Liberty) NJ.  Exceptions to every rule.  We went out of Manhattan once on Princess and came back into Manhattan once on Princess after the Super Storm Sandy Cruise after docking in Boston for 5 days.

Others can correct, but I think Disney goes out of Manhattan and I’m not sure which one HAL uses.

Safe Journeys, Paul

Thank you!