Cruise to Aruba & Barbados???

Yunqi

I am interested in taking a 10 - 14 day Southern Caribbean cruise that stops in Aruba and Barbados. Based on my research, ships do not visit both ports during the same cruise. Is anyone familiar with an itinerary that includes both ports?

Thanks for any information.

How adventurous are you?  Would you sail on a ship that does not sail from nor call at a US port?  How about a ship where the predominant language is German?  What is your budget?  Go to www.cruisetimetables.com and plug in Barbados as your departure port.  Start with November.  You will find many choices.  Cruises on P&O may be fly/cruises from the UK, not sure if they sell cruise only.  EM

https://www.cruisetimetables.com/cruises-from-bridgetown-barbados.html

Choosing Aruba as a port of call, I see NCL Dawn has a 14 day cruise from NYC on Oct. 23 that calls both places.  On Crown Princess in Nov. you have to do the 20 night B2B to get both islands.  Serenade of the Seas has a repo from Boston to FLL on Nov. 4 for 12 nights.  MSC Meraviglia from NYC to MIA Nov. 6, 13 nights.  Carnival Breeze from Port Canaveral Nov. 7 for 14 nights.  Caribbean Princess from FLL.  Cruisetimetables is a wonderful site for reaearch.  EM

(oops, those dates are the days they visit Aruba...but the itinerary will show starting date...) https://www.cruisetimetables.com/cruises-to-oranjestad-aruba.html

https://www.cruisetimetables.com/cruises-to-bridgetown-barbados.html

Edited by Essiesmom

2 hours ago, Yunqi said:

I am interested in taking a 10 - 14 day Southern Caribbean cruise that stops in Aruba and Barbados. Based on my research, ships do not visit both ports during the same cruise. Is anyone familiar with an itinerary that includes both ports?

Do a B2B cruise out of San Juan on Celebrity or Royal Caribbean. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Yunqi said:

I will be on a cruise in October 2019 that will stop at both ports.It is 14 nights leaving from NY on the NCL Dawn.

Thanks for the information. I guess my search was too narrow because I am thinking of January 2020. It appears the Crown Princess sails to both ports in February. 

I will look into a back-to-back and that website. 

11 hours ago, Yunqi said:

I am interested in taking a 10 - 14 day Southern Caribbean cruise that stops in Aruba and Barbados.

In January 2020 NCL Epic sails from San Juan, 3 different dates and all sailings include both ports. Celebrity Summit (1/14/20) also from San Juan goes to both. Caribbean Princess from Ft Lauderdale & NCL Dawn from Tampa both February 2020 as well.

HAL Koningsdam & Crown Princess January 2020 from Ft Lauderdale but both are 20 day cruises.

I did a 14 day with Celebrity in January that went to both (plus Curacao, Bonaire, Grenada, St Lucia and Antigua).  I know Celebrity were phasing out these 14 day itineraries, but they sold well, so with a bit of luck they offer them again.

Either way, I hope you are successful finding the cruise you are after. They are both great ports. 

Thanks for all the replies. I forgot about the Crown Princess "Circle the Caribbean" cruise. I actually paid a deposit on that cruise a couple of years ago, but couldn't go. Perhaps at some point in the future?

I found a January 2020 cruise that interests me - HAL Eurodam to Aruba, Panama Canal and other places. It doesn't go to Barbados, so, I guess that port can wait.

Thanks again.

47 minutes ago, George C said:

Pretty common to see a, b c islands we hit them a couple of years on 9 day cruise out of Florida on rccl navigator 

We have done that too, but it's the ABC-islands and Labadee, not Barbados.

Explorer will be doing these since Navigator does 3-4nts to Coco Cay since the dry dock.