MedallionNet Discounts

palmsandpines

If you sign up on the first day you get free bonus minutes.  If you sign up pre-cruise, those bonus minutes are doubled.  This was the offer before MedallionNet.  I don't know it 'time' is calculated differently on ships with MedallionNet.  EM

I asked this once before, but go no response.

Can anyone speak to mid-cruise discounts, if they exist?

For example, if someone were to use up their free loyalty minutes half way through a longer trip, is there a "for the rest of the cruise" special offered? Or if someone decided halfway into the trip that they wanted internet access. 

I have seen it on other lines, that's why I am inquiring about Princess. 

TIA

33 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

I asked this once before, but go no response.

Can anyone speak to mid-cruise discounts, if they exist?

For example, if someone were to use up their free loyalty minutes half way through a longer trip, is there a "for the rest of the cruise" special offered? Or if someone decided halfway into the trip that they wanted internet access. 

I have seen it on other lines, that's why I am inquiring about Princess. 

TIA

Not sure but they do price it by the day so likely you would only be charged for the remaining days.

• Thanks 1

I have an early 2020 28-day cruise on the Emerald.  Several people on our Roll Call reported that they bought the unlimited 1-device MedallionNet a while back for $129.  That's a fantastic price for a  28 days.  I've been looking for a similar deal, but I've never seen anything other than the standard $9.99/day.  Kinda bummed.

11 hours ago, mnocket said:

I have an early 2020 28-day cruise on the Emerald.  Several people on our Roll Call reported that they bought the unlimited 1-device MedallionNet a while back for $129.  That's a fantastic price for a  28 days.  I've been looking for a similar deal, but I've never seen anything other than the standard $9.99/day.  Kinda bummed.

Probably because (according to the thread below) MedallionNet will not be on the Emerald for your cruise.

9 hours ago, caribill said:

Probably because (according to the thread below) MedallionNet will not be on the Emerald for your cruise.

Please enlighten me as to where in the above linked thread it shows EMERALD will not be MedallionNet

The thread is about Golden. 

11 hours ago, caribill said:

Actually, it's already on the Emerald.  You're confusing the Golden with the Emerald.

17 hours ago, reedprincess said:

Please enlighten me as to where in the above linked thread it shows EMERALD will not be MedallionNet

The thread is about Golden. 

9 hours ago, mnocket said:

Actually, it's already on the Emerald.  You're confusing the Golden with the Emerald.

Oops. Sorry.

Multi-Device MedallionNet Voyage PackageCA$19.49 4 devices, per day

Save 50% when you purchase pre-cruise! Enjoy an unlimited internet voyage package for as low as $14.99 per day.

Stay connected like never before with the best Wi-Fi at sea. From email to streaming, enjoy truly premium, unlimited access! Package provides connectivity for up to four devices at a time.

*All Internet usage subject to Princess Cruises' standard policies, which may limit browsing of sites due to network security and bandwidth usage. Applications that use high bandwidth may be blocked and offerings subject to change.

Select
Stateroom with balcony

In-Cabin Calling To Shore

In-Cabin Calling To Shore 10 minutes CA$64.35
For my Hawaiian cruise 2020 this is the only internet showing..I don't want 4 devices just one..

1 hour ago, bingobunny14 said:

Multi-Device MedallionNet Voyage PackageCA$19.49 4 devices, per day

Save 50% when you purchase pre-cruise! Enjoy an unlimited internet voyage package for as low as $14.99 per day.

Stay connected like never before with the best Wi-Fi at sea. From email to streaming, enjoy truly premium, unlimited access! Package provides connectivity for up to four devices at a time.

*All Internet usage subject to Princess Cruises' standard policies, which may limit browsing of sites due to network security and bandwidth usage. Applications that use high bandwidth may be blocked and offerings subject to change.

Select
Stateroom with balcony

In-Cabin Calling To Shore

In-Cabin Calling To Shore 10 minutes CA$64.35
For my Hawaiian cruise 2020 this is the only internet showing..I don't want 4 devices just one..

So is this the new math or something?  MedallionNet package is $19.49 but you can save 50% by pre-purchasing and only pay $14.99?