Cruise Atlas 2020-2021

Cruise4food

The new Holland America Cruise Atlas for 2020-2021 is on-line. Select Travel Resources at the bottom of the main HAL page and then E-Brochures. As per the last couple of years, it is available to be read on-line in cenveomobile format or download as a PDF. This link is for the US website. You may be redirected for other nations.

Note that they no longer have a link to the 2019-2020 version of the Cruise Atlas. it is always a good idea to download that PDF version.

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/ebrochures.html

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Vic The Parrot said:

Is it still possible to get the hard copy by request?  

As of at least two editions ago I had to get the hard copy via my TA.

The Future Cruise Consultants usually have a few at their desk for people to use on the ship. They do have a label noting they are to be returned before the end of the cruise.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RuthC said:

The Future Cruise Consultants usually have a few at their desk for people to use on the ship. They do have a label noting they are to be returned before the end of the cruise.

Hmm ... Think I'll email my TA later. 🙃  What I find amazing tho, is how easy it is to get paper stuff from Princess.  

Want a Caribbean brochure, sure, click and you get one. Want the 2020/2021 atlas they offer, sure click away.  

It's part of the same company, so go figure ...  

Thanks for your input, and hope you're enjoying your weekend!  😚

18 minutes ago, RuthC said:

I got a hard copy from our Future Cruise Consultant to keep on our last cruise, Ruth.

Apparently there are some hidden in the Neptune Lounge and the FCC gave me one.  😄 

But, that was on the Prinsendam so I’m not sure if that makes a difference or not 😉 

1 hour ago, RuthC said:

I wonder when the paper version will be available. That's the format I prefer, so that's the one I use.

Last Saturday they had a HAL rep set up at a table in the Montreal Cruise Port distributing various cruise brochures including the paper version of this 2020-2021 Cruise Atlas. The table was in a public access section as part of the celebration for 500,000 HAL passengers boarding through the port. So, the paper version is out there.

I am finding that it is difficult to obtain a hard copy of any cruise line's itineraries/ schedules.  On the Coral Princess a few days ago, their FCC had copies of the new "Destination Guide"--the new name for their Cruise Atlas--available.  I do have a new copy of HAL's Cruise Atlas and think I picked it up on the Westerdam.

As a 5 Star Mariner and Elite with Princess, I, as well as the rest of us in those categories, are due those hard copies being sent to us.  Anyone listening to this in Seattle and Los Angeles? 

2 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

As a 5 Star Mariner and Elite with Princess, I, as well as the rest of us in those categories, are due those hard copies being sent to us.  Anyone listening to this in Seattle and Los Angeles? 

The Atlas was on the original list of benefits to certain Mariners; I don't know if it has quietly been removed.
I do know that with HAL's website being as bad as it is, I want a paper copy. At least I can open that! Besides, the website works backwards: it assumes you know what you want, and you input the variables, then it gives you the narrowed down choices.

I don't know what I want for a cruise, and want to flip around looking at all the choices.

13 minutes ago, RuthC said:

I don't know what I want for a cruise, and want to flip around looking at all the choices.

That is absolutely my view as well.  Trying to do so on their web site (or any others as well) becomes frustrating.  For those of us who have sailed for many years on many itineraries, making it easy to help us find maybe a "new" itinerary that attracts our interest is a thought that has not creased the brains of the current Marketing and Sales people in Seattle and elsewhere in the cruise industry.

Had we not received a paper brochure ( or maybe it was the atlas) and had it not been open to a fabulous photo of Norway, DH would not have seen it and said “Where’s  that? I want to go there!”

..... and we never would have gotten to Norway.

Sometimes only paper will do!

😇

• Like 1

On 8/17/2019 at 2:43 PM, RuthC said:

I  got my April2019 - April 2020 edition from PCC.  

I cannot, will not fiddle around on  the HAL web site.    I only wish to work from a hard copy  brochure.  

image.png.859832f93b18ca621bff48e5eb92403f.png

39 minutes ago, sail7seas said:

I cannot, will not fiddle around on  the HAL web site.    I only wish to work from a hard copy  brochure.  

Mornin' S7S; FYI, they had a stack of the April 2020-April 2021 cruise atlases in the Neptune on Nieuw Amsterdam last week, as well as several at the FCC display on Deck 1 (off the Atrium, starboard side)

1 hour ago, Copper10-8 said:

Mornin' S7S; FYI, they had a stack of the April 2020-April 2021 cruise atlases in the Neptune on Nieuw Amsterdam last week, as well as several at the FCC display on Deck 1 (off the Atrium, starboard side)

Thanks, Copper   

I wish all the ships did  that on all  our cruises  🙂  I have sen a copy or  wo in Neptune but a stack ?  never frown)      I'll have    to beg for one soon.     

image.png.f372decc5d11ea2acbd32adb905d5308.png

Edited by sail7seas

Please stand me corrected inasmuch as my latest Cruise Atlas ends in April 2020.  I thought it was 2021.  

My question remains the same to Seattle's Mariner Society:  my newest Cruise Atlas will appear in my mail box when?

21 hours ago, sail7seas said:

Webstie is easier for me.  I won't waste paper with a brochure.  There are other sites besides HAL that list their cruises.

On 8/17/2019 at 2:35 PM, Vic The Parrot said:

Is it still possible to get the hard copy by request?  

How nice to see you  post again.  It has been a wihle.     Hope you have been well

image.png.1653fb5a97cb9ff325a75ac04a5bb686.png

sail.noodam@gmail.com

On 8/19/2019 at 12:38 PM, erewhon said:

Will ask our TA if HAL have sent any copies  of the Atlas "down under".

Will have to wait a while to see the Atlas, as the advance copies are due to arrive by air end of August/early September,  main supply by sea late September.