Harmony Live, August 25th to September 8th - A few more days drifting away...

A&L_Ont

13 minutes ago, Oakman said:

Same here!! Everyone does not eat meat.

And thats more than OK. Hopefully I’m making you proud as right now I’m chowing down on fresh fruit. A balanced died is important. 

C5DF3094-EAEE-4625-AE2E-68648BF8ACF6.thumb.jpeg.68efcecc277562a33d66648149fc1487.jpeg

I will I’ll give you the heads up for later... Chops tonight. Maybe skip my posts around 9pm. 

• Like 1

Andrew,

We are enjoying your review. Great info on Coco Cay. 🌴

For your CC signature:

Select the menu icon on the blue bar. Select Account.

Select Account Settings.

Select Settings Area.  

Select Signature.

And as of now I’d be expecting us to be in on time. Unless it is unsafe to have to ship tied up.  If that’s the case Owen might miss his first day or school. Flights in and out might be the catch but that’s why it is always good to fly in the day before. 

It really is a wait and see. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I will I’ll give you the heads up for later... Chops tonight. Maybe skip my posts around 9pm. 

Enjoy  If you happen to eat or see the mushroom soup please let me know if it is still the same cream of mushroom.  Last week on the HM up in CK they got us mushroom soup that they said was from Chops but it was more like broth than the cream of mushroom soup that we have always had there.  Hoping it has not changed.  Meant to check it out while on board but never got to it

• Like 1

• Having fun following along!!!  My 25 year old son and his new bride are onboard for their honeymoon so I keep looking in the background of all your pictures...lol.  Looks like you are all having a great time 🙂  If you happen to see a 6'1" guy and a 5' tall gal (looking totally in love)  say Hello to Eric and Melissa..lol   Enjoy your trip and hopefully get into PC on time!
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

And as of now I’d be expecting us to be in on time. Unless it is unsafe to have to ship tied up.  If that’s the case Owen might miss his first day or school. Flights in and out might be the catch but that’s why it is always good to fly in the day before. 

It really is a wait and see. 

The crazy thing is, at least two different local stations down there are saying MCO could be closed on Saturday LOL!     

Im not trying to forecast.  Just a little anxious to get on that ship Sunday morning is all. 😎  

6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

We leave on Mariner Monday. 😎

We do as well.  My son has had this cruise planned out for such a long time, praying it will go on as scheduled.  Medically speaking he has had a tough year, and hopefully he wont have to face disappointment. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

We leave on Mariner Monday. 😎

Isn't it a relief knowing that you don't have worry about the airport being closed? Great to be able to turn on the windshield wipers and go! Mys wife and I are already talking about looking into a place to buy so we would not have to do airfare.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Dalton5 said:
  • Having fun following along!!!  My 25 year old son and his new bride are onboard for their honeymoon so I keep looking in the background of all your pictures...lol.  Looks like you are all having a great time 🙂  If you happen to see a 6'1" guy and a 5' tall gal (looking totally in love)  say Hello to Eric and Melissa..lol   Enjoy your trip and hopefully get into PC on time!

Will do, especially at the Love and Marriage show. I won’t report back the first place they made whoppie.😉 

37 minutes ago, ryano said:

The crazy thing is, at least two different local stations down there are saying MCO could be closed on Saturday LOL!     

Im not trying to forecast.  Just a little anxious to get on that ship Sunday morning is all. 😎  

I can’t fault you at all. A few years ago we had a close call and many years ago we sailed through the tail end of Hurricane Sandy with Captain Johnny at the helm. Here’s to a positive outcome. 

23 minutes ago, JTJT1 said:

Medically speaking he has had a tough year, and hopefully he wont have to face disappointment. 

My fingers are crossed for you. 

7 minutes ago, mets07 said:

Catching up. 

God bless you.

Awesome. Now those be like the blessings in the southern states.... “that Andrew, bless his soul”.  LOL. 

3 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

What’s up with Quoting pictures?

😉

3 minutes ago, Swank Pad G said:

Isn't it a relief knowing that you don't have worry about the airport being closed? Great to be able to turn on the windshield wipers and go! Mys wife and I are already talking about looking into a place to buy so we would not have to do airfare.

We have a bit of the opposite.  Airports closed because of a blizzard, it’s only 23 hours of driving. Let’s go!

2 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I miss Trainman. Enjoyed his posts. He lived a few miles north of us. 

Any of us that followed his adventures know how you feel.

@Yorkvillain actually made and ate the Trainman sandwich years ago in his live review. I could not get past the grape jelly, combined with sausage and cream cheese. But yet to eat one would be a fitting tribute.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Airports closed because of a blizzard, it’s only 23 hours of driving. Let’s go!

I've told my wife that if that happened to us I would drive 19 hours from Kansas City to Port.