Harmony Live, August 25th to September 8th - A few more days drifting away...

A&L_Ont

42 minutes ago, kidless said:

I’d be thrilled about this but I sure there are a lot of people who can’t get extended time off work or change travel plans. Stay safe all I’ll be riding it out in Melbourne Fl 🎯

Agreed on both of your first points, and stay safe in Melbourne. 

• Like 1

New itineraries are now posted on Royal Caribbean's website. Harmony and other ships will return on Wednesday. You will be spending a lot of time in Cozumel on this cruise. I hope you can make the best of it.

Link: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/itinerary-updates 

As always, your trip reports are very enjoyable Andrew. 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Glide_Path said:

Andrew are you going to ride it out until Wed, or thinking about flying back from Cancun now that you're going back to Cozumel?

Ride it out and see if we can stay on board for the shortened sailing. Going to look at flights for next Sunday now. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 9

Andrew, Lisa, & Owen, enjoy your extra days on Harmony! 

Hopefully, things will be all cleared up here in Central FL by the time you get back here and you’ll be able to get a flight back home without any problems. 

Our friends who who were supposed to board Harmony on 9/1 are very happy that they don’t have to drive through a hurricane to board the ship. While they are disappointed not to be on the ship next week, they already have a new plan in mind that will work really well for them. They’re still happy cruisers. Sounds like you have a great plan, too! 

We we have a little bit of hurricane prep still to do, just some small stuff, so I’ll have plenty of time to follow along on your extended Harmony cruise. 

Edited by perfect match

16 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Ride it out and see if we can stay on board for the shortened sailing. Going to look at flights for next Sunday now. 

'I'll bet Owen is disappointed to be missing school, right?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not surprised but you can still book a cabin on the Sept 1 sailing.

I would think Royal would give people the option to cancel that for a full refund.

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I’m not sure what they would do if they realized you booked after the announcement.  Too much money for me to roll the dice.

I know we would not want to hassle the flight down there for a 4-day cruise.  I would expect there to be some stateroom openings for Andrew & family for the next cruise.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I know we would not want to hassle the flight down there for a 4-day cruise.  I would expect there to be some stateroom openings for Andrew & family for the next cruise.

I hear the last time this happened there were 1,700 guests on board. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I already sent Ellen an e mail asking her if she was going to be watching for deals 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

No lines at the Flowrider!🙂

Yup.

I have a feeling that people will be leaving with the overnight stop in Cozumel. They might fly home from there or take the water ferry to Playa Del Carman and a taxi to Cancun. It’s about an hour car ride from there.  

Edited by A&L_Ont

The port area is expanding here in Roatan. I guess after the MSC ship took out part of the pier last year they have decided to add more dock and shopping area.

I’m thinking anytime soon RC will have a shore excursion that is heavily active, you must be in good condition and require you to have your welding or crane operator papers.

547CE97C-22B6-4362-A8B2-4F4B0E200298.thumb.jpeg.24c2067b6ee740e4b3f02bb1c759e15e.jpeg

C1A6A5AC-7A2E-455E-9FF7-AF436D5E0B5D.thumb.jpeg.348789a25e31d3f54fdea289d8582fbf.jpeg

EE3E66C2-AB92-481B-8039-636ABFDA206A.thumb.jpeg.2bd9c0f52c9ee3bc00e29dad0778a05c.jpeg

A587E6DE-A46F-4E73-9565-EA291539B454.thumb.jpeg.53622092d8e1b2d50d92f7f879cea3ff.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1