Harmony Live, August 25th to September 8th - A few more days drifting away...

A&L_Ont

17 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Headed to the port for lunch. Check in later. 

Have a great day.  When you are back on board and have some spare time, would you have time to post a couple of bar menus? Also I am trying to find out if high end brands such as Balvenie are available at the bars?  Thanks!

13 hours ago, Yorkvillain said:

I just received this from CruiseLifeRick. His 3 day Navigator cruise tomorrow is now a 5 day cruise - and they get a one day future cruise credit. 

So a 5 day cruise for the price of 2 days. 

68E9F639-6C1A-45BB-95B5-8281D695CC78.jpeg

Sure miss his posts / reviews.  Hope all is well with him. 

• Like 1

Lunch and a show. 

2119C749-CC26-44E4-BB4D-5D67B74B944A.thumb.jpeg.418d4b30b85a637d06b56f346da8febe.jpeg

Am I the only who sees this?  Should the palm fawn be at the base of the shaf... I mean drink cup. Owen just some of his first tequila. 

5CEB30DE-08B4-4057-AF29-169CFD0D20BA.thumb.jpeg.a001baeee25288b61c03bd20609f8430.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

19 minutes ago, orkaren1 said:

Have a great day.  When you are back on board and have some spare time, would you have time to post a couple of bar menus? Also I am trying to find out if high end brands such as Balvenie are available at the bars?  Thanks!

I will try. 

23 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Am I the only who sees this?  Should the palm fawn be at the base of the shaf... I mean drink cup. Owen just some of his first tequila. 

5CEB30DE-08B4-4057-AF29-169CFD0D20BA.thumb.jpeg.a001baeee25288b61c03bd20609f8430.jpeg

Maureen? Maureen? Where are you Maureen? Andrew bought you a present. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

19 minutes ago, wsbond said:

Would love to see the prices of medicine at the Farmacias there in Cozumel tomorrow! Specifically Azithromycin  and Wellbutrin! Thank you!

Andrew, “a friend of mine” also wants to know the going rate of little blue pills.   

Looks like your drink cup today might know the price. 

Edited by Yorkvillain
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Ride it out and see if we can stay on board for the shortened sailing. Going to look at flights for next Sunday now. 

My GS will be open Andrew.  I live inTampa and it appears the hurricane will be between Tampa and the Port on Wednesday.  

4 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Which is why I am seriously looking at leaving next Sunday and staying on board, if it is offered as a possibility.  I have already emailed our car service informing them of what is going on regarding Sunday but I’d like to think they are following the weather as well.

Good luck to you it sounds like the logistics will be a hassle. Hopefully you’ll get it straightened out soon and be able to sit back an enjoy extra week cruising!!! 😆 

3 minutes ago, itchintocruise said:

What's going to be the over/ under on the number of people that will try to get off in Cozumel and head home?

My guess is 599.

I seem to remember a lot less than that two years ago on Oasis.

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

I seem to remember a lot less than that two years ago on Oasis.

I wonder how many still sail with just a birth certificate and ID.  Without a passport, that wouldn’t be an option. 

If it was me, I would stay on till they kicked me off. 

Just saw report that there is a possibility Dorian could be pulled North before hitting Florida. If that were to happen and ships were able to get into port safely on their original scheduled day would they or stick to the changes already made? #JustCurious 😆 

6 minutes ago, kidless said:

Just saw report that there is a possibility Dorian could be pulled North before hitting Florida. If that were to happen and ships were able to get into port safely on their original scheduled day would they or stick to the changes already made? #JustCurious 😆 

Too late for them to reverse decisions for this weekend I'm sure.

Also the "pulled North before Florida" so far is just the eye.  The European model shows it riding up the coast with the eye of the storm just a short distance off the coast.  Ports would still have high enough winds to cause closure.  

Here is the European model for Wednesday at noon.  Would be tough for Port Canaveral to be open if it were sitting there.  But there is still time for the storm to continue trending North and more out to sea to have Wednesday work out for everyone.  

FullSizeRender 2.jpeg