Harmony Live, August 25th to September 8th - A few more days drifting away...

A&L_Ont

54 minutes ago, Cherries Jubilee said:

Did airlines reimburse people who are still on the ship since they won’t be able to fly home tomorrow?

Not reimburse, but accommodated them with making other flight arrangements.

8 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

That’s fantastic. I know we’re all upset that things haven’t gone as planned but some things are working out so much better than they could have! Now if that hurricane could just die down and leave everyone alone things would be great!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

That is very nice of the airlines. I seem to remember a hurricane hitting Galviston a few years ago where RCI was playing hardball and telling people if the cruise got off there would be no compensation for people who didn't make it to the ship.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Glide_Path said:

How is that possible, they must have known they were not going to get into the port on Sunday ?  This wasn't a secret as to what is going on?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Glide_Path said:

Captain of the Port set port condition to Yankee for the port of Miami as of noon today.  NCL must have been trying to get a waiver for Breakaway and were declined.  Port Canaveral went to Yankee at 5pm tonight.

1 hour ago, Glide_Path said:

Holy cow, Royal made the right call.  Over at NCL board, NCL Breakaway is currently right around Key West, but looks like Ports are closed to inbound now, and Breakaway has to turn around... 

Wow.  I might check it out later. 

55 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

How is that possible, they must have known they were not going to get into the port on Sunday ?  This wasn't a secret as to what is going on?

Someone did tell me today at the beach that the Norwegian Cruise line Internet sucked, even their fastest speed version. They were on one of their newest ships. However it should be on the TV in their cabin I would think.   RC better watch out that NCL doesn’t poach James Van Fleet. 

52 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

NCL must have been trying to get a waiver for Breakaway and were declined.  Port Canaveral went to Yankee at 5pm tonight.

That’s crazy, on the part of NCL. Now they are stuck near Key West for days while we get to relax in Cozumel. 

Hopefully all the people on land who said that the ship can get in by Sunday take a look at this and think twice.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Just started to spin. 

image.thumb.jpg.d739562fdab0d2ada03459516d73b034.jpg

9 1/2 minutes of spinning. I couldn’t even spin nine times. 

C77CD0A4-D4C6-412F-B5D9-D0DA05D3D095.thumb.png.ced6bfdd45d82108322ad0c846a72bbb.png

I think the people that created the spinning guy were on some type of pharmactical. One person told me is paid handsomely for his part. 

When he he was done my slightly drunk sister yelled for an encore. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, molsonschooner said:

I still don't see what he adds to the show. Maybe he is supposed to make up for the  lack of diving

Each of the ATS shows has a preemptive act that starts 10 minutes prior to the show’s start.  Does he add anything, not really.  However you can see that through out the entire show is he active spinning, dancing, running and whipping.  It’s no wonder that he must have 0% fat on his body.