Steve Moris still around?

Bwana Tom

All Googs has is a November 2018 review on cruise critic that includes Steve Moris. 

Personally I hope he is busy working out a new/different set. Funny enough and a good player, but a wee bit dated with some material. 

Btw: yes, I go back to see him every time he is on a the ship. 

Edited by neverbeenhere

15 hours ago, QuilterGirl said:

Don't know what you mean by "lately," but he was on the Star Princess while it was doing the Hawaii thing in April of 2018.  Great entertainment!

Yes!  He was great on the Star in March, 2018, Hawaii 🙂️🛳🐬🐋🐳🎆😌

47 minutes ago, jkocpa said:

I just got a notice that he is on our Island Princess cruise Sept 16. Love Steve. Even cruised on one of his Steve Moris cruises in 2018, along with 100 of his family and friends.

I'm sure you will enjoy Steve. He is the best! I keep hoping we will cross paths with him again on one of our cruises. We bought his DVD the last time and he was gracious enough to mail us a CD for when we in our car.

Have a great cruise.

Tom

4 minutes ago, steelers36 said:

Darn I don't recall that joke/story.  I do know his handle here on CC was something like "lookayellowbird", but I don't think he has posted in ages.

It is about adult ADHD and he recounts his adventures with the ailment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/6/2019 at 6:29 PM, neverbeenhere said:

Personally I hope he is busy working out a new/different set. Funny enough and a good player, but a wee bit dated with some material. 

Agree. It seems that, if you've seen a couple of Steve Morris shows you've seen all of his material. I do thoroughly enjoy watching people's faces when the "gotcha" moment comes around with the "bottle music" though. He always gets a lot of folks with that one.

5 hours ago, Thrak said:

Agree. It seems that, if you've seen a couple of Steve Morris shows you've seen all of his material. I do thoroughly enjoy watching people's faces when the "gotcha" moment comes around with the "bottle music" though. He always gets a lot of folks with that one.

Hi.  Nice to see you back on here.  Were you on a trip?  I was thinking you have something in October to finally make Elite.  We have a 10-nighter in early Nov where I will finally get there.  FWIW (not so much anymore).

3 hours ago, steelers36 said:

Hi.  Nice to see you back on here.  Were you on a trip?  I was thinking you have something in October to finally make Elite.  We have a 10-nighter in early Nov where I will finally get there.  FWIW (not so much anymore).

Just got back from 5 1/2 weeks of camping in our little teardrop. RAIN! Lots and lots of rain. D'Oh! Good trip though. We sail in October for 12 days (Northern Lights cruise - Southampton to Alta round trip) and, after that, we will be Elite. Then we spend 4 days in Barcelona and do a 14 day TA back home as our first Elite cruise.

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Just got back from 5 1/2 weeks of camping in our little teardrop. RAIN! Lots and lots of rain. D'Oh! Good trip though. We sail in October for 12 days (Northern Lights cruise - Southampton to Alta round trip) and, after that, we will be Elite. Then we spend 4 days in Barcelona and do a 14 day TA back home as our first Elite cruise.

Nice... the cruises I mean.  Mostly rain for over a month is hard to take.

• 2 years later...

Reviving this thread!  Steve announced his upcoming schedule for Dec 5, 2021 - April 2022

Steve Moris Ship Schedule 
Dec 05 2021 to April 19 2022
Dec 05 to Dec 12, 2021
Princess / Grand Princess
Los Angeles to Puerto Vallarta
(leaving mid-cruise)
Dec 13 to Dec 21, 2021
Princess / Ruby Princess
Cabo to Puerto Vallarta
(joining and leaving mid-cruise)
Dec 26, 2021 - Jan 02, 2022
Royal Caribbean / Harmony of the Seas
Canaveral FL to Canaveral FL
(on for entire cruise)
Jan 02 to Jan 09, 2022
Royal Caribbean / Harmony of the Seas
Canaveral FL to Canaveral FL
(on for entire cruise)
Jan 13 to Jan 26, 2022 
Royal Caribbean / Brilliance of the Seas
Tampa to Tampa
(2 cruises)
Jan 29 to Feb 06, 2022 
Royal Caribbean / Jewel of the Seas 
Miami to Miami
Feb 10 to Feb 15, 2022
Princess / Ruby Princess                                       
San Francisco to Honolulu      
Feb 20 to Feb 27, 2022
Princess / Emerald Princess                     
Puntarenas, Costa Rica to Ft Lauderdale 
Feb 27 to March 06, 2022
Princess / Caribbean Princess
Ft Lauderdale to Ft Lauderdale
March 12 to March 21
Princess / Sky Princess                                      
Ft Lauderdale to Funchal, Portugal
March 27 - April 03, 2022
Ruby Princess             
San Francisco to Honolulu
April 10 to April 19, 2022
Grand Princess                                      
Honolulu to Los Angeles

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just off the Grand Princess.  Steve Moris was one of the comedians onboard and we were looking forward to seeing him perform, as he has always been one of our favorites on Princess. 

On this cruise we attended both of his performances - the first performance was old, tired, and he just told stories.  We walked out 2 minutes into his second performance as it was worse.  Later I overheard him in a lounge talking to another performer about how he feels just telling stories and a few jokes is all that he needs to do anymore.  He also discussed how setting up his Branson shows were a money pit - apparently lost a ton (100K) renting the venue and not attracting the expected crowds.

Sad end for a guy that was a pretty good comedian.

17 hours ago, RLK33853 said:

Just off the Grand Princess.  Steve Moris was one of the comedians onboard and we were looking forward to seeing him perform, as he has always been one of our favorites on Princess. 

On this cruise we attended both of his performances - the first performance was old, tired, and he just told stories.  We walked out 2 minutes into his second performance as it was worse.  Later I overheard him in a lounge talking to another performer about how he feels just telling stories and a few jokes is all that he needs to do anymore.  He also discussed how setting up his Branson shows were a money pit - apparently lost a ton (100K) renting the venue and not attracting the expected crowds.

Sad end for a guy that was a pretty good comedian.

It sounds like we'll be seeing a lot more of him on Princess.

I sure hope he comes up with some new material.