Princess Cruise Drinks Price Australia

BGozzy

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

This seems to suggest otherwise.

Mic, that's the online bug. Each of those cruises probably has a different USD exchange rate associated which is why the prices are different. If you click on the T&Cs on each one you see the correct price.

21 hours ago, BGozzy said:

And is there a price difference to say have it with Tonic?

On 9/12/2019 at 6:53 PM, Stickman1990 said:

Can you share the Gin menu if there is one? - couldn't see a listing of the gins but did see some of the cocktails with gin

21 hours ago, BGozzy said:

And is there a price difference to say have it with Tonic?

I haven't found a gin list yet but these are the ones I've spotted so far:

Hendricks
Bombay Sapphire
St George Terroir
Tanqueray
Bitter Truth Pink
Beefeater

The bars have been too busy at night to find out prices. I should be able to do that during the next lot of sea days and hopefully post them when we reach Tahiti.

Ditto with the non-alcohol drinks packages, Gut.
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Emoliash said:

Instead of starting a new thread. On Holland America all adults in a cabin had to buy the drink package (alcoholic one), is this the same on Princess? As I don't think I will get the value out of it but my partner will.

Simple answer is no.
Just got off Majestic and it is a personal choice, but you are limited to 15 per 6am to 6am.

On 9/12/2019 at 10:59 AM, NSWP said:

They are the AUD prices Mic on Australian based Princess ships.  Grats included.     Huge mark up.  I think we will be alcohol free on Majestic to Singapore in February.😢   Personally I could not be bothered lugging a case of vino on board. 

Also wine in England is not cheap however on that cruise we shall be taking some on board as DS will take us to the ship by car

On 9/15/2019 at 7:13 PM, keagle said:

Simple answer is no.
Just got off Majestic and it is a personal choice, but you are limited to 15 per 6am to 6am.

Thank you.

also another question what is the maximum price limit for an alcoholic beverage? I note in the menus posted there are quite a few cocktails that are $16 would they be included?

There’s a chap over on the Luxury Cruising thread who was complaining about all-inclusive fares, because he and his wife were not drinkers and he didn’t see why he should subsidise the drinks of other passengers. 

What do those commenting here think about that? Would you prefer and all inclusive fare where most drinks are included, or do you think that it’s better to have drinks packages or pay as you go?

Pay as we go is working very well for us, we're running at least $25 pp per day below the drinks package price even with having some expensive wines some nights. Plus there is a bigger selection of wines by the bottle tban by the glass.

However we did enjoy the all inclusive drinks on Crystal. It was much easier and the wines offered were excellent.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:13 PM, keagle said:

Simple answer is no.

I would be struggling to get to 15 drinks a day even including coffees!

I won't be getting it on my NZ cruise as too port intensive, though partner may. But I'm on a South Pacific cruise with a friend and I think I will get it then.