Princess Cruise Drinks Price Australia

BGozzy

On board Grand at present returning to Melbourne. Drinks package was available on board 1st day and I think 2nd at $65 pp. Waiter who asked did we want to upgrade our package ($30) took one look at my face and laughed. 
Julie I hope your boarding goes better than ours, people were lined up for 3 hours! Grand had got in late and “ may have had a few Covid cases “ and P&O were loading at the same time. Melbourne could not handle it! Boarding times were just ignored. I think Covid is being ignored. All staff have been wearing masks full time and guests are asked to, not many are. Not a table to be seen on deck nine but lots of coughs, including me ( I am mask wearing) . Make sure you have a drink at Crooner’s just to watch Grace in action. 
Bon Voyage Juls

On 12/14/2019 at 1:09 PM, OzKiwiJJ said:

I looked at it for an October Sea Princess cruise we have booked but it wasn't worth refaring. On that ship the unlimited internet is per cabin, not per passenger, and only one device can be connected to it at any one time. We have free internet minutes as Elites which usually suffices. On Medallion ships each person can connect a device at any time. Plus, having experienced the choice on the full wine list on two cruises I'm not going back to being restricted to wines by the glass, especially when three of those wines were out of stock on our recent Ruby cruise, and several others were not wines we like. Plus sometimes getting more than one glass of wine in the MDRs can be almost impossible, the waiters are overworked as it is. 

SORRY  no free minutes for Elite now   you can buy a package for 50% discount for one device per person who purchases the package

22 hours ago, Normanville said:

On board Grand at present returning to Melbourne. Drinks package was available on board 1st day and I think 2nd at $65 pp. Waiter who asked did we want to upgrade our package ($30) took one look at my face and laughed. 
Julie I hope your boarding goes better than ours, people were lined up for 3 hours! Grand had got in late and “ may have had a few Covid cases “ and P&O were loading at the same time. Melbourne could not handle it! Boarding times were just ignored. I think Covid is being ignored. All staff have been wearing masks full time and guests are asked to, not many are. Not a table to be seen on deck nine but lots of coughs, including me ( I am mask wearing) . Make sure you have a drink at Crooner’s just to watch Grace in action. 
Bon Voyage Juls

Thanks Juls. We'll definitely have a drink or two at Crooners - providing I survive a) the Melbourne shops and b) the embarkation process. We're doing very well on the shopping front so far!😊

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Thanks Juls. We'll definitely have a drink or two at Crooners - providing I survive a) the Melbourne shops and b) the embarkation process. We're doing very well on the shopping front so far!😊

Bon Voyage on Grand Princess Julie and Rolf. 🍷🍹

Edited by NSWP

20 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Enjoy your cruise on the Grand.🙂 t has been ten years since we were on that ship.

We've enjoyed cruising on other Grand class ships, with the exception of Ruby, so I'm sure we'll enjoy the Grand. 

I managed to get a slightly later checkout from our accommodation, 11am instead of 10am, so we'll head down to Station Pier then to drop off our bags, then try one of the local cafes for lunch. I am NOT HAPPY at missing the MDR embarkation lunch. 😪😪😪 It is one of my favorite Princess menus. Oh well! 

It will be interesting to see how many people turn up around noon, completely ignoring or not knowing their embarkation group. Since Group A embarkation isn't until 2:30pm they might have a long wait. But then again if the ground staff aren't checking embarkation groups they might get on early.

3 hours ago, cheznandy said:

Have a lovely cruise Julie, I have never been on the Grand either, I think it's more Star/Golden with the one less deck so less crowded?

I think similar to Golden. It's not one of the ships that has the extra deck, thank goodness. I think those are Ruby, Emerald, Crown and Caribbean.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

We've enjoyed cruising on other Grand class ships, with the exception of Ruby, so I'm sure we'll enjoy the Grand. 

I managed to get a slightly later checkout from our accommodation, 11am instead of 10am, so we'll head down to Station Pier then to drop off our bags, then try one of the local cafes for lunch. I am NOT HAPPY at missing the MDR embarkation lunch. 😪😪😪 It is one of my favorite Princess menus. Oh well! 

It will be interesting to see how many people turn up around noon, completely ignoring or not knowing their embarkation group. Since Group A embarkation isn't until 2:30pm they might have a long wait. But then again if the ground staff aren't checking embarkation groups they might get on early.

Have a great cruise Julie and Rolf. It looks like the Grand is late in this morning. Brother in law and sister in law are disembarking fron her this morning. We're catching up with them for lunch so looking forward to hearing about their cruise.

• Like 1