On deck movies

robc1972

38 minutes ago, robc1972 said:

Searched for a little while and couldn't find a movie schedule for princess.

Is there a place to find movies for a cruise later this week in Mediterranean on Emerald?

It is called MUTS. Movies Under the Stars

Just have to find someone that cruised recently and see what was showing onboard.

Just off Grand.  Here what we got......

Avenger:Endgame

Bohemian Rhapsody

Breakthrough

Fighting with My Family

Isn't it Romantic

Poms

Shazam

The Upside

Xmen:Dark Phoenix

The Aftermath

Inside Out

Aquaman

Captain Marvel

Rocket Man

John Wick #3

Men In Black International

Aladdin

Crazy Rich Asian

A Dog's Journey

The cruise before our's, they installed  "On Demand TV" in your staterooms.  There is over 60 more movies available, along with many TV Program Series  and a Music Listening option. 

Edited by Gimer
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, alanstarr said:

I made the (stupid) assumption that basic features like schedules would be available everywhere. Sorry 'bout that!

Not stupid. There will be a list of newer evening movies in the Princess Patter on boarding day, but the days shown will not be listed. You have to wait each day to review the Princess Patter.

2 hours ago, skynight said:

Not stupid. There will be a list of newer evening movies in the Princess Patter on boarding day, but the days shown will not be listed. You have to wait each day to review the Princess Patter.

I think we've gotten a pre-cruise email about what movies and shows would be on our cruise ...

2 hours ago, steelers36 said:

For me, the movies understandably are not current and I have usually seen every one of them that I am interested in.  

Otherwise, not a bad selection.

We avoid watching all the higher rated moves at home so we'll have something to watch on the ship. I doubt if I've seen only 1 of the mentioned movies since March. 

Not that we go on cruises to watch movies but at least it's something to watch besides re-runs of the Love Boat. 

50 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

We avoid watching all the higher rated moves at home so we'll have something to watch on the ship. I doubt if I've seen only 1 of the mentioned movies since March. 

Not that we go on cruises to watch movies but at least it's something to watch besides re-runs of the Love Boat. 

Or watch higher-rated more obscure movies at home as they won't make it onto ships and airlplanes.

Edited by steelers36

58 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

Hi MissP22,

If you like to watch movies on MUTS. You have to watch a Sporting event it’s awesome on that giant screen.  I watched the Patriots win 3 of their 6 Super Bowl wins. It’s almost as good as being there. 

I have watched some movies. It reminds  me of  when I was a kid going to a drive in to see a movie 🎥.

A43750D6-031E-4656-9E43-E7D867BB0FE7.jpeg

• Like 1

Here are the ones I remember for MUTS from Coral P in March/April: First Man, Green Book (loved it), Crazy Rich Asians (loved it too), Hearts Beat Loud, Instant Family, Bohemian Rhapsody, Johnny English Strikes Again, Mama Mia:Here We Go Again, Second Act, Mission Impossible - Fallout, Christopher Robin, Mortal Engines, Holmes & Watson, Welcome to Marwen, Aquaman, The Greatest Showman, A Dog's Way Home, Fantastic Beasts - The Crimes Of Grindelwald,

During the day there were more, concerts like Elton John, Shania Twain, Billy Joel, Michael Buble, Hall & Oates, Curque du Soleil, and movies like Sunset Boulevard, Black Klansman, Ant Man & The Wasp, Eddie The Eagle, Grease, POTC - Dead Men Tell No Tales, La La Land, Hitch, The Italian Job, The Upside, Mary Poppins Returns