Grandeur Sold

Grandeur is going to Pullmantur spring 2021

Enchantment will replace her.

As the Royal Caribbean® fleet continues to evolve, and new destinations emerge, opportunities arise to share our fleet favorites with other brands. In spring 2021, Grandeur of the Seas® will leave Royal Caribbean and will join our sister brand, Pullmantur Cruises. During her 23 years with Royal Caribbean, Grandeur has sailed a variety of European and Caribbean itineraries and most recently found a comfortable home in the Northeast, departing year-round from her homeport of Baltimore, Maryland.

With this departure brings an exciting announcement that we're confident will receive a warm welcome from the market. A fan favorite, Enchantment of the Seas®, will return to Baltimore to replace Grandeur in spring of 2021. Both Vision Class vessels, Enchantment is the slightly larger sister who offers even bolder vacation options. With her, you'll experience great amenities like extra pools and whirlpools, a Diamond Club, and for the adventure junkies, a bungee trampoline! Plus, enjoy some of our cherished dining options, like Park Café, Windjammer Café, Chops Grille, and Chef's Table.

Opening for sale later this year, be sure to check-out Enchantment of the Seas' exciting new itineraries setting sail year-round from Baltimore beginning spring 2021.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, bowler15547 said:

Sad day. I love that ship. Anyone know a more specific date? I want to try to get on the last sailing. Heck I may have it booked for all I know.

Last sailing is March 26, 2021 I heard.

Edited by OACAggie

11 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

I wonder if they will do anything to Enchantment before she arrives in Baltimore.  She may now be larger, because of the stretch, but she still only has one specialty restaurant, Chops.

Chef's Table.

Does Grandeur have more?

6 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

A while back, maybe 10 years or so?

Just now, Biker19 said:

Sailed on her as our first RCI cruise in late summer 2010.

I did her first visit to Rhode Island in 2012... the Bermuda, RI, Boston route - 8 day sailing).

I'm pretty sure she replaced Monarch in 2013

Edited by Hoopster95

6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Chef's Table.

Does Grandeur have more?

Grandeur has Izumi and Giovanni’s too. 

Izumi is above VCL on Grandeur (where DL is on Enchantment). I loved eating an early dinner up there when it was still light out. I’m going to miss that. 

Edited by Yorkvillain
  • Thanks 1

Grandeur was our very first ever cruise (and my first non-Navy one)....what an experience, we loved it and that one cruise got us hooked, everything went perfectly well....now I am wondering if Pullmantur will paint Grandeur in their blue livery.