Oceania beach/tote bag

Roccaforte

1 minute ago, Carol From California said:

I have gotten one on each cruise, so each time I have taken them home. I have used them on other trips.

I wouldn't use them on an airplane so that would leave road trips.  I have a probably 15-20 y.o. Harrods tote in still perfect condition that the dog's 'stuff' goes in 🙂

And a pretty sturdy fabric bag that I got in a neighborhood shop when we lived in San Francisco.  I also have a very few that we carry groceries in so we don't use paper.  A couple of years ago I subscribed to a magazine and it came with a tote.  I immediately donated it.  Just curious.

Souvenirs: Harrods Shopper Bags Harrods Signature Logo Large Shopper Bag

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LHT28 said:

ORV

You have quite the collection  😉

You wouldn't believe all the ones we've given away or thrown away over the years. My wife was an Education administrator for 30 something years and went to many conventions and seminars. They were always big about giving away tote bags. The last time I had a garage sale I had a box full that I was giving away for free, and still didn't get rid of all of them. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On our recent cruises the blue color remained blue but the tint changed ... I've never seen that tan one!

We find them very convenient just for shopping ... but bear in mind that many people in other cities that are not NYC tend to drive to the market.  We don't!  So these totes are very handy for general shopping and just carrying items around.

We never dispose of them and we have MANY ...  They are very sturdy.

Mura

We're looking forward to our first cruise with O in December (after over 40 cruises on other lines).  Is this correct that you only get a tote bag if travelling in Concierge and PH cabins?

If so, as we are in a C2, that means I'll have to take my Azamara tote along and give them the free advertising! 😉

16 minutes ago, cruisingaussies said:

We're looking forward to our first cruise with O in December (after over 40 cruises on other lines).  Is this correct that you only get a tote bag if travelling in Concierge and PH cabins?

If so, as we are in a C2, that means I'll have to take my Azamara tote along and give them the free advertising! 😉

Feel like we're in the same boat so to speak  🤣  Our first Oceania in a couple of months will be our 20th cruise. We're in a C1 and we'll definitely be expecting at least one really decent bag.

31 minutes ago, sailco said:

Feel like we're in the same boat so to speak  🤣  Our first Oceania in a couple of months will be our 20th cruise. We're in a C1 and we'll definitely be expecting at least one really decent bag.

Checking our dox, we're actually in a C1 too.  (We have 3 more Oceania cruises booked for next year and I'm getting confused).  With all those booked, sure hope we like cruising with O!  From what I read, there's no reason not to like. 

Except no tote bag.....😄

12 hours ago, cruisingaussies said:

Checking our dox, we're actually in a C1 too.  (We have 3 more Oceania cruises booked for next year and I'm getting confused).  With all those booked, sure hope we like cruising with O!  From what I read, there's no reason not to like. 

Except no tote bag.....😄

Well, since we're on concierge level if we get one at least I should find someone who'll take it off my hands 🙂

On 10/27/2019 at 3:12 AM, cruisingaussies said:

I'm always cruising with my sister, so when we first speak with our room steward we always request and receive a second tote.

28 minutes ago, GeorgesGal said:

I'm always cruising with my sister, so when we first speak with our room steward we always request and receive a second tote.

Are you in  a C cabin and still get  a tote bag?

23 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Here in a few days all returning guests Bronze and above will get a tote bag. I wonder if you get a second if you're in Concierge or higher. I'm sure the new ones will be different than the ones we've seen before. More for the collection. 😏

I am anxious to see what the new amenities of VIP Port Disembarkation and Priority Terminal Check in are. While I'm wondering, is the complimentary bottle of wine red or white? Can you trade it for something sparkling? I guess I'll know in a few days. 

2 minutes ago, ORV said:

Here in a few days all returning guests Bronze and above will get a tote bag. I wonder if you get a second if you're in Concierge or higher. I'm sure the new ones will be different than the ones we've seen before. More for the collection. 😏

I am anxious to see what the new amenities of VIP Port Disembarkation and Priority Terminal Check in are. While I'm wondering, is the complimentary bottle of wine red or white? Can you trade it for something sparkling? I guess I'll know in a few days. 

But up until this  week  I do not believe C cabins  got a tote bag  ..we never have when in B or C cabins 😲

Yes  interesting  if you will get 2  if in Concierge plus are Bronze+🤔

Please report back

Enjoy the cruise

54 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

We've been in Oceanview, veranda, concierge and penthouse, and have always received our totes.  I'll let you know when we return from Sirena in March if that still holds true.  We'll be in a B2 then.

While not looking for it I stumbled across the answer to one of my questions above. Here is the wine that you can purchase from the Bon Voyage gifts. I'm assuming it's probably the same as what you get for the Loyalty perk. Darn, I was hoping for some Silver Trident. 🤑

I'd also assume you get your choice once you're in the room. 

Oceania Club Cyclo Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile $36

Oceania Club Cyclo Cabernet Sauvignon, Maule Valley, Chile $36

37 minutes ago, ORV said:

While not looking for it I stumbled across the answer to one of my questions above. Here is the wine that you can purchase from the Bon Voyage gifts. I'm assuming it's probably the same as what you get for the Loyalty perk. Darn, I was hoping for some Silver Trident. 🤑

I'd also assume you get your choice once you're in the room. 

Oceania Club Cyclo Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile $36

Oceania Club Cyclo Cabernet Sauvignon, Maule Valley, Chile $36

I forget the brand they used to give in Concierge I think it  was a California  one

it may have  been a generic brand  by Trident 😉  or maybe that is a conflict of interest 🤔

46 minutes ago, GeorgesGal said:

We've been in Oceanview, veranda, concierge and penthouse, and have always received our totes.  I'll let you know when we return from Sirena in March if that still holds true.  We'll be in a B2 then.

Interesting  that you got them in an Oceanview  & B cabins

Maybe you have  a high cruise count  & they give them to  higher status people 🤔

2 hours ago, GeorgesGal said:

Sounds like you a regular cruiser with O and so have a high loyalty level?  And maybe a tote is a perk no matter which category cabin you’re in?   This will be our first cruise with them. I’m not that fussed one way or the other, just don’t want to take a tote along if we’ll be given one (that could be room for two more pairs of shoes instead 😁). We’re on Regatta in December in a C1. 

1 minute ago, cruisingaussies said:

Sounds like you a regular cruiser with O and so have a high loyalty level?  And maybe a tote is a perk no matter which category cabin you’re in?   This will be our first cruise with them. I’m not that fussed one way or the other, just don’t want to take a tote along if we’ll be given one (that could be room for two more pairs of shoes instead 😁). We’re on Regatta in December in a C1. 

I am going to say   take one of your totes  along  because  we have been in a C cabin many times & never received  a tote bag  in the past

JMO

I have  a small folding back pack I take  to carry  sunscreen/water etc  so I do not need a big totebag  to drag around

3 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

I am going to say   take one of your totes  along  because  we have been in a C cabin many times & never received  a tote bag  in the past

JMO

I have  a small folding back pack I take  to carry  sunscreen/water etc  so I do not need a big totebag  to drag around

Thanks, just what I’m thinking, will take the Azamara tote which DH can carry. I have a small, very lightweight bag which folds up to nothing I’ll use. And I’m sure I’ll still find room for all my shoes, tote or no tote. 😉

2 minutes ago, cruisingaussies said:

Thanks, just what I’m thinking, will take the Azamara tote which DH can carry. I have a small, very lightweight bag which folds up to nothing I’ll use. And I’m sure I’ll still find room for all my shoes, tote or no tote. 😉

LOL

Yes  I find the shoes are an issue

I have managed to get it down to 3 sometimes 4 prs

My next cruise I am trying to do carry -on only

time will tell if I am successful or not 😅

Enjoy the cruise

Amusing. 

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

Interesting  that you got them in an Oceanview  & B cabins

Maybe you have  a high cruise count  & they give them to  higher status people 🤔

Amusing, at first I thought it was that Tyvex type bag that all rooms get, but then I don't think Oceania does that, but Celebrity does, perhaps someone else had the same misconception.