Muster station locations

sxphil

20 hours ago, sgtwife said:

HI there,

Not sure if I am even in the right area to ask this question.      We will be sailing on Enchantment of the Seas next month and was just wondering if anyone happens to know where muster station 12 might be?

Howdy sgtwife and welcome to Cruise Critic! emo22.gif 

However, your new thread is off-topic on the Cruise Blogs & Websites forum. The forum is for members to share their personal travelogue-type cruise-related blogs or websites with other members.    

Since your new thread concerns a specific cruise line's ship, I have moved your thread to the Royal Caribbean International forum where it will be on-topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed or will be sailing RCI frequent that forum. Your new thread will be on-topic there. That's the forum where members discuss all things RCI! emo34.gif I  feel sure your fellow Cruise Critic members will provide you some feedback.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

On 1/15/2020 at 9:52 PM, Cruisegirl6 said:

9638 and 9640 kind of in the aft, the last JS.

9630 was muster 9.  

9144 on the other side was muster 10.

So I'm guessing 9638 and 9640 are either 9 or 11 (or both).  I'm not sure where the dividing line is.   

There are 5 more JS aft of 9640. 

Edited by twangster

• 4 years later...

Can anyone help me figure out where our muster station is located on the Quantum of the Seas?  We are deck 12 cabin 622.  Muster station says C3.

1 hour ago, HFoxC said:

Can anyone help me figure out where our muster station is located on the Quantum of the Seas?  We are deck 12 cabin 622.  Muster station says C3.

Welcome to CC.

That will be shown on the back of the door diagram and it may also be available in the app.

image.jpeg.77e55bfe5674cac1493ca65eccaa0aa2.jpeg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HFoxC said:

When you walk on the ship, ask the crew and they will direct you. It is simple and quick.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 7:43 PM, little britain said:

Jewel muster stations

4323BA8E-108C-4C96-B7E9-E506ED030C12.jpeg

Anyone has the Muster 2.0 version for Radiance?

According to the app, were in B1.

And I know that I will find out on the ship, but I'm at the point, where I'm done with most of my cruise planning and preparation and just try to keep me occupied 🙂 Can't just count down the days up to the cruise, can I?