Two more weeks

lbfluffy

Two more weeks and we set sail on the Coral Panama Canal cruise. This is a bucket list cruise for my hubby. First time on the Coral. I wanted to add a countdown clock, but couldn’t figure out how. We need to get the luggage out. Definitely we need to slim down on our packing since we will fly back. I’ve been told it’s humid so our summer clothes shouldn’t take up too much space. I’m excited, but nervous leaving my dogs for 16 days. My son lives at home  so he will watch them. However they won’t get their daily two mile walk. He said he will walk them a few times and my daughter will come for a week. They just may be a bit chunkier when we return!

• Like 1

I hope you have a wonderful time.  My PC cruise on the Coral remains one of my favorites.  I liked the entire itinerary so much, I'm doing it again in December -- but this time aboard the Emerald through the new locks. 

Make sure you're up super early on Canal day and outside on one of the forward viewing decks on Baja or Caribe. 

• Like 1

Have a wonderful cruise. We haven't tried the Panama Canal, but we've talked to other cruisers that did and they had a great time.

We're 158 days away from our next cruise which is a 15 day sailing to Hawaii on the Emerald Princess.

This will be the first time we've cruised somewhere other than the Caribbean.

12 hours ago, lbfluffy said:

Yes I should have. My parents never really unpacked when they would go to Greece yearly. 

jessica

Sorry Jo  and I couldn't join ya guys on this one.  We miss you two and are excited for your trip.

12 hours ago, Ombud said:

15 days until I fly out to Melbourne. I also need a dog walker. Have a great trip, Jessica 

I wish we still needed a dog walker ...:classic_sad: ... maybe someday again , but for right now we are just happy sitting our grand-dog to get our fix ...

30 or so days out for us now ...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lbfluffy said:

Two more weeks and we set sail on the Coral Panama Canal cruise. This is a bucket list cruise for my hubby. First time on the Coral. I wanted to add a countdown clock, but couldn’t figure out how. We need to get the luggage out. Definitely we 

Humid Humid Humid!!!!   You will wish you had no clothes on, pack light for sure.  When we went we had already cruised to Hautco Mexico a few times and we knew how humid and hot the trip would be.  I brought only shorts and sundresses for the entire cruise.  I wore the sundresses for dinner.  Bring a sweater because the air conditioning in the dinning room is cool.  

Two more weeks and we set sail on the Coral Panama Canal cruise. This is a bucket list cruise for my hubby. First time on the Coral. I wanted to add a countdown clock, but couldn’t figure out how. We need to get the luggage out. Definitely we need to slim down on our packing since we will fly back. I’ve been told it’s humid so our summer clothes shouldn’t take up too much space. I’m excited, but nervous leaving my dogs for 16 days. My son lives at home  so he will watch them. However they won’t get their daily two mile walk. He said he will walk them a few times and my daughter will come for a week. They just may be a bit chunkier when we return!

you will have a wonderful trip, I did this 2 years ago on the Coral (3rd Panama Canal trip) and loved every second.

I wanted to add a countdown clock, but couldn’t figure out how. 

Something seems to have "broken" with countdown images.  I had a couple in my own signature until just a few minutes ago...I replaced them with what you see below; just text.  They looked just like yours do.  It appears that the board has gotten rather picky about graphics in signatures.