Up Grades

crimson lady

13 minutes ago, Gordoncruickshank said:

Haven't ever seen a Move Up offer.

Have you checked on manage your booking? 

Ours showed up about a month before departure - logged into account, looked at cruise details and scrolled to the bottom and there it was. 

8 minutes ago, Highpeaklad said:

Have you checked on manage your booking? 

Ours showed up about a month before departure - logged into account, looked at cruise details and scrolled to the bottom and there it was. 

Yes I usually have a look there regularly but have never seen anything. I suspect it is down to us booking suites - recently CS's and there being little availability above that level, although I have seen Penthouse Suites still on sale close to the cruise dates. I will keep an eye on the Edge cruise we are doing in February although there is only one CS and one Edge Villa available at the moment. That may change once final payment arrives in a few weeks.

Edited by Gordoncruickshank
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mdpa said:

No need to wait just follow this link or Google "Celebrity Move Up Program". Enter your info and see the offers available.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade

I have done that and get a “Please wait until 30 days prior to your sailing” message.

Is it always only at 30 days or less? Or is it worth checking earlier?

9 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

I have done that and get a “Please wait until 30 days prior to your sailing” message.

Is it always only at 30 days or less? Or is it worth checking earlier?

We got the first e-mail about MoveUp EXACTLY 60 days/2 months before our sailing (December 1 on Edge). At that time there were LOTS of outside and balcony staterooms available, as well as a few concierge/AquaClass/suites. Today there are only about 30 outsides available AT ALL on the sailing (and a few insides), everything from concierge and above completely sold out, probably with help from MoveUp. Maybe your sailing is (close to) fully booked in all categories, thus no real point in Celebrity offering MoveUp for your sailing?

If it's for your February 16 sailing, I believe you must to wait until at least mid-December before being able to bid on MoveUp, if at all.

23 minutes ago, mikkelhansen said:

We got the first e-mail about MoveUp EXACTLY 60 days/2 months before our sailing (December 1 on Edge). At that time there were LOTS of outside and balcony staterooms available, as well as a few concierge/AquaClass/suites. Today there are only about 30 outsides available AT ALL on the sailing (and a few insides), everything from concierge and above completely sold out, probably with help from MoveUp. Maybe your sailing is (close to) fully booked in all categories, thus no real point in Celebrity offering MoveUp for your sailing?

If it's for your February 16 sailing, I believe you must to wait until at least mid-December before being able to bid on MoveUp, if at all.

Gotcha. Thanks. I was just trying to clarify since it seems many report the 60-day thing but the website says 30. As of yesterday there were quite a few Aqua Class and a number of suites left. We shall see.

14 hours ago, mdpa said:

No need to wait just follow this link or Google "Celebrity Move Up Program". Enter your info and see the offers available.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade

From the U.K. this links to a page no longer available page. 

Interestingly it has a picture of Century on it which is also no longer available😀

8B23FB75-4FBF-451E-9DB1-BB76DD39E91A.png

Edited by Highpeaklad